View Poll Results: Play With Shity Hacks or Without?

Voters
116. This poll is closed
  • Yes i wana keep on playing with hacks that D/C and read tuts that dont work

43 37.07%
  • No i dont WAna play with shity hack that Freezz up even after i read the tut

73 62.93%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE FAKE HACKS

[THIS IS NOT A HACK BEG][THIS IS NOT A REMINDER][THIS IS A POLL]HEY guys i wana know just how sick and tired are we all of the FAKE ass Hacks that dont work,or the hacks that Half ass Work such as the ones that disconect and the ones that Freezzzz up ur PC>+its all over the Forum and all over all the Hacking sites.same shit every where.Well there is one Sure thing we can do.....and that is,play without Hacks,its not as much fun but it usre dose make me a better player...what i dont understand is why these shity hacks that are out now were made so teribley stupid . its making me mad why would the Hackers waist all there time to make a shity hack...maybe they are not as GooD as DAVE=GOD of HACKS...come on DAVE gogogo...ROUND START.....
    Last edited by bigbadwolf; 04-26-2009 at 02:46 AM. Reason: to make things clear

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bigbadwolf For This Useful Post:

akila111 (05-19-2009),ameerxd (05-01-2009),aweCAsome (05-19-2009),jacksondude (05-19-2009),kaksmeten (04-26-2009),luckyguy247 (04-26-2009),nutionut (04-30-2009),OsloGuy (04-27-2009),TarekElsakka (05-19-2009),tobi1123 (04-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    wtf are those squirrels fken?o.0

4. The Following User Says Thank You to METH666 For This Useful Post:

dragonriki (04-27-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    There's a flaming section.
    ]

Thanks
    Copy paste from VIP section

News about hacks
    I guess I haven't made our point clear:

We are updating hacks. I have finished a HS bypass. It works 100% and allows me to attach CE and load up DLL's even if they are detected.

The problem is I can't do anything with CE because the game is packed. SO, we are working to unpack the game, and thats what we have been working all week. When it is unpacked, we should have a hack ready the day after.

Anyways, if you buy VIP and your hack isn't working. We extend your VIP for the amount of days it isn't working when the hack is working.

We should have the game unpacked some time this week.So public hacks should come soon too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf View Post
    HEY guys i wana know just how sick and tired are we all of the FAKE ass Hacks that dont work,or the hacks that Half ass Work such as the ones that disconect and the ones that Freezzzz up ur PC>+its all over the Forum and all over all the Hacking sites.same shit every where.Well there is one Sure thing we can do.....and that is,play without Hacks,its not as much fun but it usre dose make me a better player...what i dont understand is why these shity hacks that are out now were made so teribley stupid . its making me mad why would the Hackers waist all there time to make a shity hack...maybe they are not as GooD as DAVE=GOD of HACKS...come on DAVE gogogo...ROUND START.....
    indeed Dave pwns! noob hacks sux D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Angry

noobs we got 2 good hacks on our forums and your crying like babes just use wallhack i help like fu.ck stupid play and fuck off dave he is tired of reading those post as long as there less posts more dave does his work so just shut your mouth

Thanks
    Ohooo then if u dont want buy a vip and have fun... |-)

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by **********16 View Post

News about hacks

We are updating hacks. I have finished a HS bypass. It works 100% and allows me to attach CE and load up DLL's even if they are detected.

The problem is I can't do anything with CE because the game is packed. SO, we are working to unpack the game, and thats what we have been working all week. When it is unpacked, we should have a hack ready the day after.

Anyways, if you buy VIP and your hack isn't working. We extend your VIP for the amount of days it isn't working when the hack is working.

We should have the game unpacked some time this week.So public hacks should come soon too.
    DUDE.....i know i was vip and i know!!!!!!!i am just saying we are sick and tyred of shity hacks , this has nothing to do with anything else ,(,i ,we,they ,them) are not asking for hacks ,,,read the darn post and understand what it says.its in english not spanish u beaner O YEA AND GET A DIFFRENT LOGO ON UR AVATAR DUMB ASS,,UR REPING ANOTHER SITE.....(edit)...i guess ur right u do have a right to have what ever avatar you want...but i personaly font like that...A....couse it reps...something else,,,any ways have a nice day
    Last edited by bigbadwolf; 04-26-2009 at 06:05 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadwolf For This Useful Post:

aweCAsome (05-19-2009)

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwearR View Post
    noobs we got 2 good hacks on our forums and your crying like babes just use wallhack i help like fu.ck stupid play and fuck off dave he is tired of reading those post as long as there less posts more dave does his work so just shut your mouth
    ShUT UP and go to the flame and rage section and cry...dumb ass..ur a wana be pozer...and thats all i gata say. have a nice day....lame....all i know is the hacks not made by dave suck and ur post never helped so bite me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadwolf For This Useful Post:

aweCAsome (05-19-2009)

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by METH666 View Post
    wtf are those squirrels fken?o.0
    HEHEHEHEHEHHEHE YES THESE ARE SQUIRLE HAVING SEX
    AND MAN ARE THEY HAPPY

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf View Post
    DUDE.....i know i was vip and i know!!!!!!!i am just saying we are sick and tyred of shity hacks , this has nothing to do with anything else ,(,i ,we,they ,them) are not asking for hacks ,,,read the darn post and understand what it says.its in english not spanish u beaner O YEA AND GET A DIFFRENT LOGO ON UR AVATAR DUMB ASS,,UR REPING ANOTHER SITE
    Saying this to people that dont go VIP part of forum.. im not Advertising another VIP hacks its Anarchy logo if you know what Anarchy is..

Anarchy (from Greek: ἀναρχία anarchía, "without ruler") may refer to any of the following:

* "No rulership or enforced authority." [1]
    * "Absence of government; a state of lawlessness due to the absence or inefficiency of the supreme power; political disorder."[2]
    * "A social state in which there is no governing person or group of persons, but each individual has absolute liberty (without the implication of disorder)."[3]
    * "Absence or non-recognition of authority and order in any given sphere."[4]
    * A society free from coercive authority of any kind is the goal of proponents of the political philosophy of anarchism (anarchists).
    * Independent from rule or authority.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Saying this to people that dont go VIP part of forum.. im not Advertising another VIP hacks its Anarchy logo if you know what Anarchy is..

Anarchy (from Greek: ἀναρχία anarchía, "without ruler") may refer to any of the following:

* "No rulership or enforced authority." [1]
    * "Absence of government; a state of lawlessness due to the absence or inefficiency of the supreme power; political disorder."[2]
    * "A social state in which there is no governing person or group of persons, but each individual has absolute liberty (without the implication of disorder)."[3]
    * "Absence or non-recognition of authority and order in any given sphere."[4]
    * A society free from coercive authority of any kind is the goal of proponents of the political philosophy of anarchism (anarchists).
    * Independent from rule or authority.
    yea ok..so its ur avatar and ur choice ...man,,,its just ironic is all ,,,have a nice day...respect the one s who respect you..and on this forum i dont want to disrespect any one,,,so thats that..all in all...its all good manso,,,i will edit my post ,,ok,,but i still have my apinion....and it remaiuns the same ,,but ur right...and thats that

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadwolf For This Useful Post:

aweCAsome (05-19-2009)

Thanks
    Im kinda right or wrong if mods see it as advertising ill remove it but now its only logo of ANARCHY nothing else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I wanna carry on using dcing hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

News about hacks

I used to be vip but there were no hacks!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast