Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Ok guys, serious question. I open the hack, and BO2, I put the health to 50000000 and check in lock (and yes im the host) and the infinite health doesnt work, I always die, yes the points work, but the infinite health doesnt. please help? what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by megaray500 View Post
    Ok guys, serious question. I open the hack, and BO2, I put the health to 50000000 and check in lock (and yes im the host) and the infinite health doesnt work, I always die, yes the points work, but the infinite health doesnt. please help? what I am doing wrong?
    Health is (usually) reset to 100, so infinite health is not possible without setting the write speed to 1ms and even then it's buggy.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LOLxFUN View Post
    the Rainbow name will crash Black Ops II, with an error message popping up in the console: "NULL -> Ent think".
    ????
    What is the name you're trying to Rainbow?

If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

Thanks
    Great Idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
    Health is (usually) reset to 100, so infinite health is not possible without setting the write speed to 1ms and even then it's buggy.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

What is the name you're trying to Rainbow?
    Hello rileyjstrickland,

I have downloaded a server control hack from Master131,and his hack is working like a charm.
    When the zombies hitting the person you even dont feel it and theres no blood at all.
    It's almost the same hack as you added here.
    When i m ussing your hack i'm always dying even when i have unlimited health on and when the zombies hitting the person i still see a red line and
    blood coming of the person who's playing.
    The game crashes allot when i try to play with friends only.
    further everything looks nice.

I'm just trying to help to make your hack looks better,because maye you can change some things about my comment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123