Poll: HOW WILL THE WORLD END

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    LoL never had a g/f really good lol im merryed with kids -Dum fuck- its not ur fault you have no way of knowing So maybe you should shut the fuck up befor talking would be nice ...iv likely fucked more pussy then you have ever even looked at ---then again pussy dont seem like your type of thing lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by shady311 View Post
    LoL never had a g/f really good lol im merryed with kids -Dum fuck- its not ur fault you have no way of knowing So maybe you should shut the fuck up befor talking would be nice ...iv likely fucked more pussy then you have ever even looked at ---then again pussy dont seem like your type of thing lol

your married and with kids? Look, I'm ok with ppl bragging about their GF and saying shit like that. But your married? Now even then im ok with that, but your saying you have kids and that you go onto a hacking site and bitch about hacking? Seriously you need to grow up, -.- what kinda idiot spends his time playing CF when he has kids? what a fucking moron.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You just like to talk dont ya havent kids dont mean i cant play a fucking video game on my down time and as for comeing here i was sick of hacker posting it in every game i play spamming the screen and i came here to BITCH as you call it i call it ...fun and funny ya i can go on and on and on and on about hacks and how they ruin perfectly good games but its all been said and done.But ill keep waiting for the day hacks gone/used right /hacker games only /W/e works just stop fucking up good games thats all i would like really but... people will be people humans greed for power thats alll a hack is makes a small kid feel big ...no names^ oh ya what kinda guy plays C.f and has kids lol most members i know r growen up and got kids dont stop them from playing sooo yeaaa lol there no need to grow up for me iam about as tall as i will get .
    Last edited by shady311; 07-14-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -.- dude you need to spend more time with your wife and kids, im not a parent but i know damn well that you played a hella long time to get to luitenant, thats time you should spend with your family, -.- anyone knows this.

And as far as good games go, Cross Fire, well its decent game for a free game. BUT if you were to compare it to Counter Strike, or any other decently popular game that you have to pay for, it fails and it fails HARD. Now you probally don't know this but crossfire has less graphics quality than the orginal CS. I think that was made in 1998. So here's a summary of CF

Its a good game as far as free fps go.
    Otherwise its a piece of shit.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456