Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    I don't Hate the Religion ..
    Just the Stupid BLIND people who cause Other People's Problems and then Referring it to Islam ..

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

DarkLordXYZ (12-01-2012),Frought (12-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Islam used to be a peaceful religion, until some asshole ruined it, and it could have returned to its former self but the members allowed the fanatics to screw up their reputation
    Well, so why judge all the muslims because there are fanatics?
    In this phrase you're saying what i mean.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    I don't Hate the Religion ..
    Just the Stupid BLIND people who cause Other People's Problems and then Referring it to Islam ..
    Yeah right!
    Last edited by B.I0B; 11-28-2012 at 06:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I0B View Post
    OHHHHHH, someone got mad ahahahahah...you know what? It's funny because other users just answering me saying them opinions.
    1. your way to talk shows all how much open-minded you are.
    2. calm down these are just opinion
    3. i "studied" Qur'an and Bible and i feel that both sucks, both have inconsistencies, violence, massacres, sexism, religious intolerance; SO BOTH BOOKS ARE THE SAME.
    4. You should know something before talking about it.

You just don't understand that i posted that things to make sure you understand that islam and christianity are the same.

Yeah? The old testament is still valid. There's the creation of the heart, the humans, the animals, start eccecc. and Jesus said that the old testament is STILL valid.

About the new testament, women must me subject and slave of the man:

NT = New Testament.

ABOUT WOMEN:

PEACE IN THE QURAN and some similarities with bible: (for those who said there isn't peace.)

Before i starting writing this i must say that the Qur'an devide the peace in 5 points:
    -peace of mind
    -peace of the family
    -peace of society
    -peace and justice
    -peace in the world.

And many others.

At least I consider Qur'an as the old testament, a friend of mine is muslim and she explained me that there are muslims that are trying to make Islam a better religion based on peace as Catholicism.
    So, muslims are not all """""bad people"""""

So, your question right now would be like

"Yeah but you are talking about Christianity, this topic is about muslims and Quran and blablbablbalbalbla"

Well my answer is
    "How can you talk bout muslims and says they are violent, sexist ectect, when christians are the same?"

Oh, yeah, do not answer like that guy that goes mad. I'm just saying...you know...THIS IS AN OPINION
    1. They got mad because you try to prove Islam's innocence by proving christianity guilty.
    2. Unfortunately Islam claims the old testament valid as well, so whoop-de-frickin do.
    3. Ok lets get to this.
    A) Nothing to do with violence(mathew 5:17), actually that is the opposite.
    B). All the stuff about women: nothing compared to Islam. Basically it boils down to this for what you posted: Women can't be priest, must listen to their husbands, and thats it. It does NOT make any laws, makes no dress code, or anything resulting in punishment.
    4. Islam contains passages of peace, yes. But:
    A) It contains an equal amount of violence
    B) History shows that Islam from its founder to now, has always been about violence over peace.

5. Let me just point this out. Violence completely negates peace. Talk of peace but violent actions means you are not about peace.

6. I hate to say this but early christians and Jesus were not violent in the least. We all know the story of Muhammed's conquest and the early muslim civil war, and the wars after that for the sake of Islam, and the wars after that and the.........well you get the point.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-28-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks
    Classic american viewpoint. LoL You're so silly.

Islam is a religion of peace. But same in Christianity there are fanatics too.

Some people should turn on their brain. ahahhahah

PS.: I'M AGNOSTIC.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

OK, now let's do an experiment..... change the word "Quran" with "Bible" and the word "Allah" with "God".

Et voilààààààààààà!
    You're a fucking moron. I can guarantee you have never read the Bible. First of all, every reference to violence in the Bible is Historical documentation, spiritual awareness, or in the form of an analogy from one character to another(for your feeble mind, this means "story").
    Second of all, the Scrolls that make up the Bible stem back thousands of years to the point of when Germanic tribes ran rampant. The Qur'an had been written a mere 1400 years ago, AFTER standard etiquette within cultured circumstance had been established.

You are comparing water to fire and saying they are the same. You obviously know NOTHING about EITHER religion and are spouting off ambiguous representations to satisfy and compensate your unintelligent abilities.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (11-29-2012),KaylagoesLOL (11-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. They got mad because you try to prove Islam's innocence by proving christianity guilty.
    Well i'm not saying muslim is good and christianity sucks, i'm saying both sucks. That's different.

You're a fucking moron. I can guarantee you have never read the Bible. First of all, every reference to violence in the Bible is Historical documentation, spiritual awareness, or in the form of an analogy from one character to another(for your feeble mind, this means "story").
    Second of all, the Scrolls that make up the Bible stem back thousands of years to the point of when Germanic tribes ran rampant. The Qur'an had been written a mere 1400 years ago, AFTER standard etiquette within cultured circumstance had been established.
    So what? It contains violence too or not? It's professed too or not?
    I think you must get a psychologist or something like that.

Ah, first of all, i have putted this """"""""" in the word "studied", you know what them means? It means i haven't really study it but i've readed it all.
    Second, you don't know who I'm and if I have really readed it or not. In this case you should Stfu.
    Third, calm down , as I said, that's just my opinion.
    Get a cold shower, kid. You look a little burned.

p.s.: you should find a good psychologist, psychotherapist; it should be useful to learn you how to manage your rage.
    I did at 13, it's useful.
    Last edited by B.I0B; 11-28-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well, so why judge all the muslims because there are fanatics?
    In this phrase you're saying what i mean.
    As I said before, I SEE them, but I don't judge them
    I met a Muslim in middle school that was an okay dude, he liked some stuff I liked, I never discriminated against him nor hated him
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

B.I0B (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well i'm not saying muslim is good and christianity sucks, i'm saying both sucks. That's different.
    Its more or less irrelevant to the conversation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    OHHHHHH, someone got mad ahahahahah...you know what? It's funny because other users just answering me saying them opinions.
    1. your way to talk shows all how much open-minded you are.
    2. calm down these are just opinion
    3. i "studied" Qur'an and Bible and i feel that both sucks, both have inconsistencies, violence, massacres, sexism, religious intolerance; SO BOTH BOOKS ARE THE SAME.
    4. You should know something before talking about it.

You just don't understand that i posted that things to make sure you understand that islam and christianity are the same.

Yeah? The old testament is still valid. There's the creation of the heart, the humans, the animals, start eccecc. and Jesus said that the old testament is STILL valid.

About the new testament, women must me subject and slave of the man:

NT = New Testament.

ABOUT WOMEN:

PEACE IN THE QURAN and some similarities with bible: (for those who said there isn't peace.)

Before i starting writing this i must say that the Qur'an devide the peace in 5 points:
    -peace of mind
    -peace of the family
    -peace of society
    -peace and justice
    -peace in the world.

And many others.

At least I consider Qur'an as the old testament, a friend of mine is muslim and she explained me that there are muslims that are trying to make Islam a better religion based on peace as Catholicism.
    So, muslims are not all """""bad people"""""

So, your question right now would be like

"Yeah but you are talking about Christianity, this topic is about muslims and Quran and blablbablbalbalbla"

Well my answer is
    "How can you talk bout muslims and says they are violent, sexist ectect, when christians are the same?"

Oh, yeah, do not answer like that guy that goes mad. I'm just saying...you know...THIS IS AN OPINION
    Nobody ever brought up the bible. Do you know why? Because it is fucking irrelevant. You're trying to start an argument where there is none. And guess fucking what, they are not the same. The bible retells historical battles and shows violence that is directed to a certain individual or a group of people, and rather than smiting the none believers it tells to show compassion and try to sway them. If not then let "God" smite them. Pretty much the entirety of the Old testament was directed specifically to certain groups and is only reflected upon as a "guide" of where man has gone wrong and to show "Gods" wrath.

However the Qur'an is largely open-ended. The direct quotes I used where directed at ALL followers. There is no context. It openly states that every Muslim should kill in the name of Islam. This is a big fucking difference. If you cannot see that than capacity to hold a valid argument is diminished.

And I am not mad. I swear a lot when I talk to people who like to take arguments into a tangent just because they had no valid argument to begin with.

Ah, first of all, i have putted this """"""""" in the word "studied", you know what them means? It means i haven't really study it but i've readed it all.
    Second, you don't know who I'm and if I have really readed it or not. In this case you should Stfu.

p.s.: you should find a good psychologist, psychotherapist; it should be useful to learn you how to manage your rage.
    From your comparisons between the Qur'an and the Bible we can safely say that your knowledge on the subject is very limited. The fact that you do not understand historical context is evidence of this.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (11-29-2012)

Thanks

No, I will not calm down, why? Because you're an absolute moron. The way you post is absolute garbage in terms of grammatical structure, and your debate is bias with no educational fortification. Calling me the kid? Alright son, keep thinking that whilst you spout off garbage of which you do not even understand.

Thanks

No, I will not calm down, why? Because you're an absolute moron. The way you post is absolute garbage in terms of grammatical structure, and your debate is bias with no educational fortification. Calling me the kid? Alright son, keep thinking that whilst you spout off garbage of which you do not even understand.
    The fact that he calls the religion muslim tells you his knowledge. But he READED it all. He just hasn't studieded it all.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    The fact that he calls the religion muslim tells you his knowledge. But he READED it all. He just hasn't studieded it all.
    English isn't his native language, proper vernacular consists of the way he is actually speaking, however the issue with this is that English is a living Language. Because of this it is constantly adapted. I only point out people's grammatical issues when they know proper living English.

Thanks

English isn't his native language, proper vernacular consists of the way he is actually speaking, however the issue with this is that English is a living Language. Because of this it is constantly adapted. I only point out people's grammatical issues when they know proper living English.
    Just noticed the italian flag. My bad.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Islam is not terrorisim lools

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iskele07 For This Useful Post:

Frought (12-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iskele07 View Post
    Islam is not terrorisim lools
    To be fair, terrorism has less of a kill count than Islam.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'M SO DUMB?!!! SO WHORE CHANGED IT!!!! That's how wrong they are. They know that I can get proof and all what they got is just an alteration..
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    Well you know there is some truth to that. George bush senior sent forgein aide over to afghanistan to teach insurgency and that is what the Taliban, and several other terrorist groups use.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Lol you're so dummmmmbbbbbb
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast