Thanks

The Opinions of Black Ops 2 + The Pressure of Youtube

what's up guys, Mexim here and i'm presenting to you 2 of my own videos I made in the past 2 weeks. I have more on my youtube channel so if you'd like that, come check it out. Hope you enjoy watching these, i'm probably going to post more of my content on this site, Peace.

First impression, opinions + tips 'n tricks

The Pressure of Youtube

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice videos, and good gameplay

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
    Nice videos, and good gameplay
    Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This whole pressure of youtube thing is bullshit. I personally care about commentary, not like : Hey, watch this. Here i kill someone. Here i kill another one. Killstreak. End. Thats boring

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaakske View Post
    This whole pressure of youtube thing is bullshit. I personally care about commentary, not like : Hey, watch this. Here i kill someone. Here i kill another one. Killstreak. End. Thats boring
    So you say you would prefer any game there is provided as long as the commentary is good? Cause i doubt you'd watch a 10-12 game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
    So you say you would prefer any game there is provided as long as the commentary is good? Cause i doubt you'd watch a 10-12 game
    Yep i do. I solely subbed to all youtubers cus of their commentaries, the fact that they are funny. GroupBrett2 as an example, only posts 200-0 gameplays or something like that, but all he does is saying "here is how i did this, AND SO ON AND SO ON". Extremely boring. Unsubbed after 2 vids.
    What i mainly do, i put on a vid, and start playing on my own. Cus then im sure i dont judge based on gameplay. And i play pretty decent (3 k/d if there is no tryhard on the enemy team), so i just listen while playing. But when i see these people "omg you didnt get a 25 killstreak, unsubbed" , im just like : retard
    Too many "omg im so good look at this 50 killstreak" guys on youtube, too few funny ones.
    KYR Speedy , another example, all he does is posting "gameplay" with fun, and his K/D is almost NEVER positive, he even joins rooms solely to suicide with his whole team. (The Crew) And i enjoy every video of him.
    But i guess im the only one ?

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    Yep i do. I solely subbed to all youtubers cus of their commentaries, the fact that they are funny. GroupBrett2 as an example, only posts 200-0 gameplays or something like that, but all he does is saying "here is how i did this, AND SO ON AND SO ON". Extremely boring. Unsubbed after 2 vids.
    What i mainly do, i put on a vid, and start playing on my own. Cus then im sure i dont judge based on gameplay. And i play pretty decent (3 k/d if there is no tryhard on the enemy team), so i just listen while playing. But when i see these people "omg you didnt get a 25 killstreak, unsubbed" , im just like : retard
    Too many "omg im so good look at this 50 killstreak" guys on youtube, too few funny ones.
    KYR Speedy , another example, all he does is posting "gameplay" with fun, and his K/D is almost NEVER positive, he even joins rooms solely to suicide with his whole team. (The Crew) And i enjoy every video of him.
    But i guess im the only one ?
    Well not really, it's just that i'm kinda the same, but just in another matter. I'm subbed to people like Jnasty and Greengoblin (I know, pretty mainstream), but i'm not really there to actually watch the gameplay (as i used to do in mw3) , i'm more just listening to what they have to say and i do have to admit that i'm getting pretty bored of the scorestreak / how i run around strategy stuff, it's indeed not that much of fun to listen to, but on the other hand, i do enjoy talking about that, cause beleive me, my life isn't that super-intresting to talk about on youtube and the intresting parts are usually not meant for little kiddos watching my videos, so i don't really think i should be saying that stuff, so in the end, i'm stuck up with the commentary topic being the game talk..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I basically agree with Isaakske, I don't give a shit about the gameplay. The only YouTube commentator I still watch for the gameplay is xcalizorz, the first ever and remains the best in my opinion.

He is good, but he does post shit gameplays. He posted a session of 10 games where he was level 17 at the first game. His KD throughout those ten games is only a little above 2, but that doesn't matter. He is entertaining and honest. He doesn't only post his good games, he decides to record and then he posts it. He doesn't hide how shitty a game CoD can be.
    A guy like TmarTn only posts his good gameplays and seems extremely good, and he is very good, but his overall KD is not that good. Though, he acts like he loves the game and he almost never says anything bad. But he must have some shitty games since his KD isn't higher than it is.

Regarding what to talk about; I only watch live commentaries. It actually requires some skill to talk live, be entertaining and play well. Only few Youtubers can do that, most of them would spend 30 mins figuring out what to say over a 7 min gameplay, and then it just ends up sounding like they are reading some script.
    And in the end I don't give a shit about peoples personal life, how to be better, what to do do to this and so on, I have no interest. I want to see some live action commentary of what is going on with an entertaining angle because I am interested in the game and because the commentator is funny. Like at the big gaming tournaments, League of Legends for example, not CoD, all those live commentators are fucking shitty.

Wall of text, Peace out!

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    I basically agree with Isaakske, I don't give a shit about the gameplay. The only YouTube commentator I still watch for the gameplay is xcalizorz, the first ever and remains the best in my opinion.

He is good, but he does post shit gameplays. He posted a session of 10 games where he was level 17 at the first game. His KD throughout those ten games is only a little above 2, but that doesn't matter. He is entertaining and honest. He doesn't only post his good games, he decides to record and then he posts it. He doesn't hide how shitty a game CoD can be.
    A guy like TmarTn only posts his good gameplays and seems extremely good, and he is very good, but his overall KD is not that good. Though, he acts like he loves the game and he almost never says anything bad. But he must have some shitty games since his KD isn't higher than it is.

Regarding what to talk about; I only watch live commentaries. It actually requires some skill to talk live, be entertaining and play well. Only few Youtubers can do that, most of them would spend 30 mins figuring out what to say over a 7 min gameplay, and then it just ends up sounding like they are reading some script.
    And in the end I don't give a shit about peoples personal life, how to be better, what to do do to this and so on, I have no interest. I want to see some live action commentary of what is going on with an entertaining angle because I am interested in the game and because the commentator is funny. Like at the big gaming tournaments, League of Legends for example, not CoD, all those live commentators are fucking shitty.

Wall of text, Peace out!
    True story, but the things is that i am that sort of person making it look like i read from a script cause i basically cannot have the skill to do a live commentary, atleast not in english, cause thats only my third language. I would love to once in my live achieve greatness in english, but thats somehow impossible for me cause i'm not going to study english any further in my life, so ill have to do ot with this :s

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
    True story, but the things is that i am that sort of person making it look like i read from a script cause i basically cannot have the skill to do a live commentary, atleast not in english, cause thats only my third language. I would love to once in my live achieve greatness in english, but thats somehow impossible for me cause i'm not going to study english any further in my life, so ill have to do ot with this :s
    Then don't make commentaries

You can of course make them if you think it is fun and like it, but you shouldn't expect to get big.

The lines in my Steam are i's

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think KYR Sp33dy is dead he doesn't post videos for a week now :P

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Hmmmm, I'm probably wrong on this, but are you Mexiclops from Runescape?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i69ducks View Post
    Hmmmm, I'm probably wrong on this, but are you Mexiclops from Runescape?
    Nope, that's not me