Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Editor Postion for the CA Wiki Applications

What is a Editor?

A Editor is a person who is well spoken in English and has the time to write and contribute to the Combat Arms Wiki.

The requirements to be a Editor are:

Must have an strong interest and be extremely knowledgeable in Combat Arms.
    Must be able to word one's self and write well written English (all of the content must be written, none of it can be copy pasted).
    Must have a significant amount of time to contribute and maintain the wiki.

Responsibilities of a Editor are:

Write and organize content.
    Moderate and edit user submitted pages and content.
    Ensure that the game news and other user submitted content gets to the frontpage.
    Work with other editors to ensure that the wiki is up to date.
    Take screenshots, find pictures, structure and format user content.
    Actively participate in the development of the wiki, inactivity will not be accepted.

Benefits

[MPGH] Infront of your name & name color
    User-tag

Application Format:

Name:
    Reasons you should get this position:
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:

Other Information

There are a limited number of positions, as of right now we have 8 spots open and we need only knowledgeable people who have a decent amount of time to build up the wiki and keep it up to date. You may start contributing to the wikis, and we encourage you to do so Combat Arms Wiki Support will play no part in selection process.

APPLICATIONS ONLY!

All other posts will result in a ban.
    Do not solicit people for support, doing so will result in your application being deleted + ban.

Last edited by Versa; 11-25-2012 at 11:28 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

Arcton (12-26-2012),[MPGH]Hennessy (12-17-2012),JohnFame (12-21-2012),Mc565 (11-26-2012),RobinC (12-04-2012),THE J0KER (01-23-2013),Uniquely (11-26-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Name: Austyn Arends
    Time available: All night on weekends, 4 hours every weekday.
    Reasons you should get this position: I have perfect grammar and spelling and am looking for someway to contribute to MPGH. It has provided me with flawless hacks. That, I am very appreciative of this site.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I plan to make daily updates. To fix spelling and grammatical errors that other editors may have made. Also to update events and/or outdated information with new, more detailed info.

Thanks and I hope everyone approves of me
    Last edited by Dfo hacker13; 01-01-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Name: Michael Dickens.
    Reasons why you should get this pos. I shouldn't i probably would be terrible at it, i don't have much talents in life. But, i speak good english, and have a lot of time to contribute!
    What have you done: Nothing at all.
    What will you do: Not much, edit people's work, add weekly updates.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Name: Albert
    Time available: 2 Hours +
    Reasons you should get this position: I've been in this section for almost a Year and Half or so, and I have a pretty strong knowledge in Combat Arms since i played it Late 2009. I Know pretty much anything about it.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I Will edit the Wiki for Combat Arms, Fix the grammar add more information.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reflex- For This Useful Post:

Lightning (01-18-2013),Versa (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Editor Position

Name: Kyle
    Time available: 4-5 hours on weekdays 24 hours on weekends(who needs sleep
    Reasons you should get this position: I've been playing Combat Arms since 2009 so I am fairly knowledgeable on the subject although not the best. English is my second language as I come from Japan, but I have learned it well.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I have yet to procure anything upon this wiki and I was hoping to use my position as an editor as a starting point. I also manage my schools twitter (you would not believe the crap people post...) and most of their tech. I hope do pretty much all that comes with the position.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Last edited by iloliasian; 01-11-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name: Jacob
    Time available: About 3+ hours per day.

Reasons you should get this position: First of all, I have been playing Combat Arms for about 4 years and understand the game very well. I have been around the forums for about 4 years also (ever since I started playing Combat Arms.) I know basically everything about the game and feel I can contribute a good bit of information to the wiki. As for my writing experience, I have taken Honor American Lit., AP Language, and AP Literature, all of which I have passed with flying colors. My AP Literature teacher constantly praises my writing skills as I receive the highest grades in the class. Furthermore, I can be a bit of a grammar nazi at times

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: As of now, I have not done much for the wiki. If I am chosen, however, I plan on updating articles and fixing problems with grammar. Also, I plan on clarifying some of the current information.

Thank you for your consideration of my application.
    [/B][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [IMG]https://i67.photobucke*****m/albums/h310/Coolio_01/MasterSig2.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Name: Alex M
    Time available: About 3 hours a day, if not more. 3:15 PM - 6:30 PM and later in the evening I am usually available. My time is zone is EST (Canada).
    Reasons you should get this position: I have a good, strong working knowledge about Combat arms, its guns, news (I check the official website each day), and its vast armory. I think I should get the position because I am able to help the Wiki grow into a more active source of information by updating it regularly. I also have the time, not just the knowledge, to do so. I find myself to be pretty good in English writing so I can make sure that I leave no mistake unnoticed.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I haven't done much on the Wiki besides editing a few small details others have missed, or gotten wrong. I plan on doing a lot more (I have for the past few days). For example, I am starting to go through a lot of the most visited pages (in my opinion, such as main GP and NX items people look for) and see if people have missed any source of information that could be useful to the user. Since I am very up-to-date with the Combat arm's site, I can post the newest things with great detail.

Thanks
    Name: Lance Sehr
    Time available: 9am-5 pm Central time
    Reasons you should get this position: I love helping CA and have tried to be minion numerous times and plan to help someway or another
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: When it was in beta i helped set it up , moderate content and update it regularly
    @Versa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123