Thread: Your opinios

Thanks

Thumbs down Your opinios

Hi i would like to tell MY opinions about the Minion lehsyrus, i dont like him and really think that hes not contributing with anything but his bad attidude.
    I like Prepix and the other minions at this section. Lehsyrus is highly disrespectfull and "looking" down at the other members of this section, and thinking that just because he is a minion he can say and do whatever he wants to do. I can not still find the reason whyy he is still here and would like the upper sraffs to reconsider hes position at this section.
    Sincerly Me

This is not my main account here...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by General12 View Post
    Hi i would like to tell MY opinions about the Minion lehsyrus, i dont like him and really think that hes not contributing with anything but his bad attidude.
    I like Prepix and the other minions at this section. Lehsyrus is highly disrespectfull and "looking" down at the other members of this section, and thinking that just because he is a minion he can say and do whatever he wants to do. I can not still find the reason whyy he is still here and would like the upper sraffs to reconsider hes position at this section.
    Sincerly Me

if this is not your account then you need not to post something.
    And what you're saying about @Lehsyrus is not, properly

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BurakDaCosta For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (11-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by General12 View Post
    Sincerly Me

Lehsyrus is just straight forward in his approach as a minion! He follows the rules and regulations the upper staff has set out for all minions and consults them when he needs advice about an issue in this section!

Personally I think he is doing a fantastic job in keeping this section clean and in order!

It also doesn't matter if this is not your main account, Upper staff can compare IP address and ban all accounts to it.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

BurakDaCosta (11-25-2012),Lehsyrus (11-25-2012),XxavengerXx (11-26-2012)

Thanks
    Providing I have not done this and you are angry for the mere fact that I use vulgar language is simply childish. I take care of my section to the best of my abilities, I interact with my members, and sorry to hurt your feelings but I can guarantee the majority of the other members of the AVA section do agree. I am an asshole outside of this section, however I have not been rude to you and I do not joke around. If you can not take this way of moderation then I am sorry, but I am not changing. I will not say each time I approve one of your attachments "This attachment is approved and great and fantastic and your awesome and I love you". That is not how one manages a forum. Abiding by the rules is what I expect of you members, as I abide by them myself and enforce them.

As this is not pertaining to a General discussion about AVA itself, this thread is closed.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Justin (11-25-2012),Solar-Group (11-26-2012),that's (11-25-2012)

Thanks
    You know, @Lehsyrus isn't rude, for me: he's a great friend who's always open for you, you should be grateful to have him as a minion here.
    " he isn't contributing here " a minion doesn't really have to release stuffs, they will keep the forum clean and assist other people. Lehsyrus is learning code language so you'll see some release in the future, about me... I need to finish my semester first. He gives us the best advice and you should be happy with it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (11-26-2012),XxavengerXx (11-26-2012)