Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thumbs up Sexy car wallpaper (Holden HSV GTS 325, Nissan GTR r34)

I made this sexy car wallpaper, for anyone that likes the Holden HSV GTS 325 and the Nissan GTR r34.

There are rules to using this, like all images I upload.
    DO NOT Claim as your own. You may use it online, but GIVE CREDIT.
    You may use it as your wallpaper without credit, as you are the only one seeing it

Info:
    Left Car: Holden HSV GTS 325 (I edited the carbon fiber bonnet and 'Cheetah' rims)
    Right Car: Nissan GTR r34 (2 Door)
    xxxStock Effects I used in downloads section (Huge GFX Pack) (FILE TOO BIG, MSG ME)
    Made by me, Flitchit (Aidan)
    Last edited by Flitchit; 11-25-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Public Sub MyLife(ByVal life As Matrix.ObjectModel, ByVal Me as Matri*****de)
          Dim Me As ObjectModel
          Me = LifeForm.HumanBeing
          If Me.+Rep = True Then
                 MsgBox("Thank you!")
          End If
    End Sub

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This looks like two cars just pasted onto a stock.?
    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.

Skype User ID: cade*****legrove

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Why would you give "rules of usage" on your crap. No one is going to want to rip this and say it's theirs.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Need more work on it, seems like you just found a wallpaper off Google, and put two car renders up on it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    Why would you give "rules of usage" on your crap. No one is going to want to rip this and say it's theirs.
    Someones a bit shitty. But some people do and I do not want people stealing any credits. Yes, the two cars where found from google images, no the wallpaper/background was not from images, nor was the 'sparks' or the custom HSV carbon fiber bonnet. And really, shouldnt you be setting an example and telling me what I could improve on? Some fucking MPGH member you are. Fucking MPGH members are so up themselves its not funny. Get a life, and stop being a jerk.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Allen View Post
    Need more work on it, seems like you just found a wallpaper off Google, and put two car renders up on it.
    Cars where off images, but the wallpaper wasn't, nor the sparks (I dont think, the sparks where given too me). Yes, it probably needs more work, what could you suggest?

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gamerboy667 View Post
    This looks like two cars just pasted onto a stock.?
    No. The cars are pasted (Duh, im not creating two cars from scratch), and my 'stock' images I made WAS going in the DL section, but its too big. The background and everything else was edited, a lot, from the stock images. The background I made myself, the sparks where given to me.

      Dim Me As ObjectModel
          Me = LifeForm.HumanBeing
          If Me.+Rep = True Then
                 MsgBox("Thank you!")
          End If
    End Sub

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flitchit View Post

Someones a bit shitty. But some people do and I do not want people stealing any credits. Yes, the two cars where found from google images, no the wallpaper/background was not from images, nor was the 'sparks' or the custom HSV carbon fiber bonnet. And really, shouldnt you be setting an example and telling me what I could improve on? Some fucking MPGH member you are. Fucking MPGH members are so up themselves its not funny. Get a life, and stop being a jerk.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Cars where off images, but the wallpaper wasn't, nor the sparks (I dont think, the sparks where given too me). Yes, it probably needs more work, what could you suggest?

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

No. The cars are pasted (Duh, im not creating two cars from scratch), and my 'stock' images I made WAS going in the DL section, but its too big. The background and everything else was edited, a lot, from the stock images. The background I made myself, the sparks where given to me.
    I'm just saying, no one puts anything like this on their creations because it doesn't matter that much if they rip it or not, you aren't going to know and the little notice isn't going to matter. I'm not being shitty I'm merely saying that it's unnecessary.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

I'm just saying, no one puts anything like this on their creations because it doesn't matter that much if they rip it or not, you aren't going to know and the little notice isn't going to matter. I'm not being shitty I'm merely saying that it's unnecessary.
    It didn't sound like you where 'merely' saying that. Anyway, it's true I would not know, but I would rather be credited if reposted. Plus, I don't want to be like everyone else. I like individuality. If no one wants to rip it, fine by me. I posted it so whoever wanted to could give criticism or use it as their wallpaper. Now please, if you don't like how I do things, fuck off.

      Dim Me As ObjectModel
          Me = LifeForm.HumanBeing
          If Me.+Rep = True Then
                 MsgBox("Thank you!")
          End If
    End Sub