Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Gibbed's Save Editor Tutorial ( Paste Codes )

This is a very basic Instructional Video on how to import the copied "Paste Code" you got online and have that weapon/item saved into your BackPack / or Bank.
    I do not own Gibbed's Save Editor Script nor did I help create it.
    I am only showing a video on how to use it. Hope everyone enjoys the video, If you have any question's please don't hesitate to ask and or PM me.
    If you also think the video was good or bad please leave a reply below. Thanks

Added Note: Its best to watch the video on 720p HD

[IMG]https://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/52620aff4bf352fa0f410a7f2ea50f4c/https://i940.photobucke*****m/albums/ad245/byCrPK/Desert-Punk.gif[/IMG]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desert-Punk For This Useful Post:

Newbie77 (05-11-2013),sndsuper (11-26-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    thanks for this mate. i know this sounds noobish but i had no idea what everyone was talking about with this "gibbles editor" XD so now i know thanks for that <3 and your tutorial was great i shall subscribe
    Last edited by sndsuper; 11-26-2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: sexy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by sndsuper View Post
    thanks for this mate. i know this sounds noobish but i had no idea what everyone was talking about with this "gibbles editor" XD so now i know thanks for that <3 and your tutorial was great i shall subscribe
    Thanks man, I am new to the whole video making scene but my video's will get better as well as my editing so please bear with me and my crap job of a video for it being my first few of Many New ones to come.
    [IMG]https://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/52620aff4bf352fa0f410a7f2ea50f4c/https://i940.photobucke*****m/albums/ad245/byCrPK/Desert-Punk.gif[/IMG]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Desert-Punk For This Useful Post:

sndsuper (11-27-2012)

Thanks
    THESE MONKEYS ARE REady to kill terramorphus now thx

Thanks
    Hey, I have a question about modding the guns. You see, I can make them, and they appear in my bank exactly how I make them. I take them out of my bank, use them for a little while, and they act just fine. Then, I put them back into my bank, leave the bank menu, then re-enter just a few seconds later, and all of the extra stats are gone!
    Any extra barrels I put on there no longer have any affect on the gun- it's basically returned to its base form. This doesn't happen with guns whose codes I get from the Internet (like this place, for example), or with other guns. It really only happen with guns I add the Orphan Maker or Jolly Roger barrel to. However, it doesn't affect other people's guns who have the same modded barrels on them.
    They work perfectly when I take them out of the bank the first time, I put them back in, exit the bank menu, re-enter the bank menu, the stats are gone, take the weapon out, it acts like it only has its own barrel on it.
    What is it that I'm doing wrong? How can I prevent my guns from losing their added barrels every time I put them back into my bank?