Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Ok, just i want to know, can you just remove this thread it is not leagle and there is rules or you forgot ?
    this is an instul to all who beleve in god and religion, it rly hearts me that there are many ppl who hate me pls move this thread from mpgh
    and don't tell me i am idiot or crazy cuz i am saying that
    and that thread is indeed here, it's not a hak or tut or a glich or what ever, Mpgh means = MultiPlayer Game Hacking :P
    Pls stop posting things like that, i don't care if i am right or i am not i only care that instuling something you don't know it's real is bad cuz there will be consequences if it was real, i agree with you in something you can't say that after life is real or hell or demons but what if they was real, what if you just died and regretted to all thing you said, what if god is real and you are going to hell ? i don't say beleve on it i just say don't instull it cuz again there will be consequences
    thank you, bye
    Last edited by Dragon122333; 12-01-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon122333 View Post
    Ok, just i want to know, can you just remove this thread it is not leagle and there is rules or you forgot ?
    this is an instul to all who beleve in god and religion, it rly hearts me that there are many ppl who hate me pls move this thread from mpgh
    and that thread is indeed here, it's not a hak or tut or a glich or what ever, Mpgh means = MultiPlayer Game Hacking :P
    Pls stop posting things like that, i don't care if i am right or i am not i only care that instuling something you don't know it's real is bad cuz there will be consequences if it was real, i agree with you in something you can't say that after life is real or hell or demons but what if they was real, what if you just died and regretted to all thing you said, what if god is real and you are going to hell ? i don't say beleve on it i just say don't instull it cuz again there will be consequences
    thank you, bye
    Yeah........not going to do that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Good job for willing to find out and escaping indoctrination
    Move out when you can, tell them you're an atheist/agnostic (assuming based on post) and ask them to respect you for that
    If it doesn't work send me a VM/PM and I'll show you a video on what to say lol
    Yeah I dont think they're going to respect me for not believing in God, last week my father told me it was time for church and I let out a sigh, he immediately said "Don't do that! You're going to burn in hell!". I try not to let religion play a major part of my relationship with my mother and father, I love them for who they are and if they believe in a God, good for them, but I doubt they will ever understand and they will always be mad at me for neglecting their religion. I do good in school, I stay out of trouble and be as nice as I can towards others but when it comes down to my feelings towards religion, I feel as if they totally neglect those factors in my life. I just wish they would understand, I mean it would make me so happy to hear my father say "Hey do you not want to go to church? Im okay with that and I respect your decisions" or "Its okay, I can totally tell you're not into believing in this religion, I'll leave you alone with that stuff from now on alright?" instead of, "Don't do that! You're going to burn in hell!"
    thank you, bye
    These are solely our own opinions, if you do not like them or feel insulted by them then simply do not read our comments.
    Last edited by darkajapan; 12-01-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    thank you, bye
    It's called a debate for for a reason
    It is legal because 1st Amendment
    I and I'm sure those that are usually on my side do not regret our words against religion
    You religious people insult atheists all the time, yet we don't give a damn, so stop being a bitch about it or some of us will just salt the wound for fun
    Learn grammar and spelling, it's an English forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Religions are real, but the things they preach to you are not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123