Thread: Only IF..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Only IF..

Only if many coders from HF (Hack forums) came here A.V.A would've been dead the first day they released their anti's. I mean this is a true fact. They have a bunch of amazing coders. PHP perl python a lot of shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    We are aware that this would have been the case but as I've said before, this is a hobby to coders to bypass and hack games as it furthers there knowledge into more advanced areas! If we could get some of the hackers from CA or CF to try out AVa then there would be good releases!

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HaiImBob View Post
    Only if many coders from HF (Hack forums) came here A.V.A would've been dead the first day they released their anti's. I mean this is a true fact. They have a bunch of amazing coders. PHP perl python a lot of shit.
    with the actually coder's on mpgh AVA, if thing get released, then the game will die.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    with the actually coder's on mpgh AVA, if thing get released, then the game will die.

indeed the game won't since euros hack won't hurt anyone ......

also it belongs 2 the player himself if he uses 1 shot in pvp or in co-op since it will be epic in co-op

here they are just releasing .....

HaiImBob is true ....

ccman have bypassed the new anti cheat system but idk why he won't release it since when some hacks were patched by gameguard he kept releasing new exp hacks after every update .... !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XxavengerXx View Post
    indeed the game won't since euros hack won't hurt anyone ......

also it belongs 2 the player himself if he uses 1 shot in pvp or in co-op since it will be epic in co-op

here they are just releasing .....

HaiImBob is true ....

ccman have bypassed the new anti cheat system but idk why he won't release it since when some hacks were patched by gameguard he kept releasing new exp hacks after every update .... !
    maybe because the one that made it don't want it to get released ?

if you didn't made something, you have no right to release it...

also euro hack and exp hack was a big hit to aeria but mostly the game, since ''am not sure'' but the server always crashed,had problem because of it. (am not talking about the lag, since the lag is from Aeria)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

XxavengerXx (11-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    There is a bypass in another forum, I can't tell you it's forbidden here
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-hacks-cheats/651255-exmacro-re-updated.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX View Post
    There is a bypass in another forum, I can't tell you it's forbidden here
    and those that made that bypass are stupid since you doesn't even need a bypass to use hack.

also i just read some of you post to know if you are a newb or not, well i cannot tell if you are or not but on most of the thing you said, you are wrong, would like to go check on that forum to know if they know what they are talking about, PM me it, thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm from HF but just because someone vists HF doesn't mean they're a good coder or even a coder at all. My name on HF is Legend™ if you don't believe me.

Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by eliorgi209 View Post
    TRUSTED GUY!
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post
    Trusted, legit, fast what can i say, thx a lot! I vouch for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by jversion View Post
    vouched for, completely legit!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    Traded my steam account for his AVA acc, I went first. Smooth efficient trade, thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    and those that made that bypass are stupid since you doesn't even need a bypass to use hack.

also i just read some of you post to know if you are a newb or not, well i cannot tell if you are or not but on most of the thing you said, you are wrong, would like to go check on that forum to know if they know what they are talking about, PM me it, thanks
    I am also a member of that forum so, PM ME? I don't think so, I'm not interested since then

and.. for you @AVA PlaYe I dont mention your name so peace man
    Last edited by CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX; 11-28-2012 at 04:40 AM.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-hacks-cheats/651255-exmacro-re-updated.html

Thanks
    I am also a member of that forum so, PM ME? I don't think so, I'm not interested since then

and.. for you @AVA PlaYe I dont mention your name so peace man
    dont worry i saw the bypass, and its an epic fail, did you decompiled it ? its kinda a joke and no this isn't a bypass lols, but well coming from that forum am not even surprised, since all Elit****ers can do is leeching other's forum, they suck really hard. also you can tell dont search excuse its **** and everyone know how they suck, so even if you say it, it will not matter, and btw then you are probatly a leecher too if you come from here, this is why you are all wrong in your post, or you only agree with what other's say (even if its wrong) or you base yourself on your opinion ...
    i also have to agree that apple is nice, since yes i do use some of his udf, but the ''ce'' he made will never work, or if it does then it will bug lots.
    btw i took his program, changed it and now it work even without that fake bypass, but its a joke for ingame, its a lose of space.
    want it ?
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 11-28-2012 at 06:50 AM.

Thanks
    PHP, Pearl, and Python are not nearly as advanced as C++, as well the bypass have seen at the "other" forum doesn't even work. It doesn't even point to the correct offsets. They do have a few good programmers, but they're not contributing to AVA. The ones that are, are doing the same as us, testing ideas and trying to make them work.

If everyone worked together, yes, we could accomplish our goal, however both sites members like their own site.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX (11-28-2012),ikaheel (11-29-2012),XxavengerXx (11-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    dont worry i saw the bypass, and its an epic fail, did you decompiled it ? its kinda a joke and no this isn't a bypass lols, but well coming from that forum am not even surprised, since all Elit****ers can do is leeching other's forum, they suck really hard. also you can tell dont search excuse its **** and everyone know how they suck, so even if you say it, it will not matter, and btw then you are probatly a leecher too if you come from here, this is why you are all wrong in your post, or you only agree with what other's say (even if its wrong) or you base yourself on your opinion ...
    i also have to agree that apple is nice, since yes i do use some of his udf, but the ''ce'' he made will never work, or if it does then it will bug lots.
    btw i took his program, changed it and now it work even without that fake bypass, but its a joke for ingame, its a lose of space.
    want it ?
    awts, it hurts
    where the hell did you find it?
    "careful what you say my friend"
    Last edited by CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX; 11-28-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks
    want it ?
    It's not that they suck, they're learning. They're a lot like me in that aspect, I know the technical aspects behind it all ad I have great ideas, I'm just not completely solid in how to implement them.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX (11-28-2012),XxavengerXx (11-28-2012)

Thanks
    awts, it hurts
    where the hell did you find it?
    "careful what you say my friend"
    do i have to be scared of leecher that ''maybe'' just started to make their own thing (and it doesn't even work)
    also i told you i took his shit, and i edited it, now it work even without bypass, if you want i will send you so you can atleast release something that work.
    Q: why i doesn't release here on mpgh ?
    A: because the basic main code isn't from me, its from apple, and editing his hack just for release somewhere else is leeching, even if the editing made it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

It's not that they suck, they're learning. They're a lot like me in that aspect, I know the technical aspects behind it all ad I have great ideas, I'm just not completely solid in how to implement them.
    am sorry but am sure you remember that 3-4 month ago, they were leeching our all hack , and for me a leecher (that leech other's program's) will always stay a leecher which is also called noob ... even if now they are trying to make something themself they doesn't have any of my respect, and now at more one of those leecher came here and released autoit3 decompiler to allow everyone that come on this site to be able to decompile any hack or macro (if made with autoit) and allow them to release on their own forum, also if he would had do it to help people he would had release it on autoit mpgh section, not in AVA coding, since i doesn't even know how it got approved, it doesn't even help or touch ava in any point, he should release his program on the right section, not everywhere.

Thanks
    do i have to be scared of leecher that ''maybe'' just started to make their own thing (and it doesn't even work)
    also i told you i took his shit, and i edited it, now it work even without bypass, if you want i will send you so you can atleast release something that work.
    Q: why i doesn't release here on mpgh ?
    A: because the basic main code isn't from me, its from apple, and editing his hack just for release somewhere else is leeching, even if the editing made it works.

am sorry but am sure you remember that 3-4 month ago, they were leeching our all hack , and for me a leecher (that leech other's program's) will always stay a leecher which is also called noob ... even if now they are trying to make something themself they doesn't have any of my respect, and now at more one of those leecher came here and released autoit3 decompiler to allow everyone that come on this site to be able to decompile any hack or macro (if made with autoit) and allow them to release on their own forum, also if he would had do it to help people he would had release it on autoit mpgh section, not in AVA coding, since i doesn't even know how it got approved, it doesn't even help or touch ava in any point, he should release his program on the right section, not everywhere.
    Meh, 90% of the other sites out there leech from MPGH. I always find DJ Allen's CA Hacks being sold on other sites or used to make people money on YouTube. It's sad but effective.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Also you can edit another's hack an release bro. Just make sure there are no advertisements and you put "credits to apple" somewhere.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

XxavengerXx (11-28-2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast