Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

READ THIS SO u DONT GET SCARED FROM FineS!!!

look ppl..as someone pmade in a thread posted here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...oser_look.html the guy says that u will be fined $1,000 for hacking....reasons y this is untrue

1.they dont have proof
    2.if u pay attention is does say that u will be fined BUT I CANT STRESS thIS enOUGH TO SAY THAT!!!! it only refers to fining u saying that they have the rights to CHARGE U IF APPLIES IN FINANCIAL AGREEMENT WITH USE OF THE PROGRAM...NOT HACKING....NO WHERE ON THERE DOES IT SAY THEY WILL CHARGE U FOR HACKING!!! plzz guys pay attention to this kinda stuff

LET ME EDIT THIS FOR U NOOBS OUT THERE WHO CANT UNDERSTAND PROFESSIONAL GRAMMER....btw english is my first language and i was bornand raised in AMERIca!!!1..anways...all im stating here is that they cant sue u for hacks on a free game....1. because they will need proof and if they search ur computer...WHICH THey PROBABLY WONT...then u can counter sue for illegally searching ur privacy w/o a warrant..now come on for as many ppl here hacking do u think they will spend time looking thro every1's computer...
    HAHHAHAAHHaH I DONT THINK SO!!!

point is u wont be sued..its all a buncha BS!
    Last edited by kingbrazil; 04-28-2009 at 11:53 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingbrazil For This Useful Post:

jonathan.pd (04-28-2009),sweetman22 (04-28-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrazil View Post
    look ppl..as someone pmade in a thread posted here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...oser_look.html the guy says that u will be fined $1,000 for hacking....reasons y this is untrue

1.they dont have proof
    2.if u pay attention is does say that u will be fined BUT I CANT STRESS thIS enOUGH TO SAY THAT!!!! it only refers to fining u saying that they have the rights to CHARGE U IF APPLIES IN FINANCIAL AGREEMENT WITH USE OF THE PROGRAM...NOT HACKING....NO WHERE ON THERE DOES IT SAY THEY WILL CHARGE U FOR HACKING!!! plzz guys pay attention to this kinda stuff
    i didnt understand a thing you just said for reason 2

Thanks
    to your first point, i read one of the terms were nexon taking information from your computer without notification to you for purposes of tracking down illegal program use only. that means they can have all the proof they need.

and to your second point (i dont know if this is right cuz i barely understand what you wrote) hacking IS considered as illegal programming use and in the TOS that is what the 1000$ fine is for

edit:my 100th post (yay) lol

Thanks
    wat i said..sorry for using professionl terms..but i was just saying that it says in the terms nd agreement that they will only fine u for using the program...I.E. Combat Arms and the website...they wont but it says they can if they want to..lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    wat i said..sorry for using professionl terms..but i was just saying that it says in the terms nd agreement that they will only fine u for using the program...I.E. Combat Arms and the website...they wont but it says they can if they want to..lol
    Ummmmmm, is it just me or did he say we can be sued for using CA and its website.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    im sorry its not the terms its your grammar. english isnt your first language is it? read over what you write cuz i still dont quite understand

Thanks
    It's truee they can't fine anyone for hacking they could only like ip ban you and stuff but not fine you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elmokills View Post
    to your first point, i read one of the terms were nexon taking information from your computer without notification to you for purposes of tracking down illegal program use only. that means they can have all the proof they need.

and to your second point (i dont know if this is right cuz i barely understand what you wrote) hacking IS considered as illegal programming use and in the TOS that is what the 1000$ fine is for

edit:my 100th post (yay) lol
    Nexon wouldn't be allowed to go on your computer without permission... in order to get to your computer theid have to hack into it.... unless they have a program that scans for suspicious files inside the CA directory.

and to Fine? i seriously doubt they can fine you....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkslayer54 View Post
    Nexon wouldn't be allowed to go on your computer without permission... in order to get to your computer theid have to hack into it.... unless they have a program that scans for suspicious files inside the CA directory.

and to Fine? i seriously doubt they can fine you....
    nexon has it written in their terms of agreement and it also states that the terms of agreement can be changed at any time without the user's knowledge. Everything you said was impossible is written in there and probably isnt there just to waste space

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elmokills View Post
    nexon has it written in their terms of agreement and it also states that the terms of agreement can be changed at any time without the user's knowledge. Everything you said was impossible is written in there and probably isnt there just to waste space
    huh.... you sure thats not there just to scare kids? like, if its client sided... you sure they can fine you?
    if its server sided... im pretty sure they can sue you, but i think they can only can you if its server sided

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkslayer54 View Post
    huh.... you sure thats not there just to scare kids? like, if its client sided... you sure they can fine you?
    if its server sided... im pretty sure they can sue you, but i think they can only can you if its server sided
    im pretty sure terms of agreement are considered legal documents

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    United States Bill of Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is all i have to say....

I think
    * Fourth Amendment – Protection from unreasonable search and seizure.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

and

* Eighth Amendment – Prohibition of excessive bail and cruel and unusual punishment.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Definatly apply, though it may be through the computer / internet they are still searching personal files n shit in the computer, anything they find w/o a warrent is voided and cannot be used in court

1grand for using a hack on a free game is definatly excessive, and if nexon were to take anyone to court on it would definatly fail.... they would lose money and if it were me i would counter sue for quite a big of ca-ching
    So long story short, don't take any screen shots of you using hacks and give them to nexon
    Last edited by InunoTaishou; 04-27-2009 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    wtf i dont understand i thing you guys are saying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    wow thats crazy ty for telling us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ok dudes well u all have good ideas they are all shit no matter what u sign they can not get into ur computer with out ur premission and 2 they catn just track u down with ip unless they are sup0er super super nerds and 3 they cant hack your computer because u cna just counter sue them for hacking into ur piracy im not sure about other places but in new zealand they will get alot more fines then us paying 1000 u can sue up to and below 100000 for a invasion or piravasy sorry about spelling guys not gtoo good in that but yea gues dont worry if u hack u should be allgoods they all talk until u see some action u should be sweeet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast