Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Post Solution for bypass trouble

this is just solution not bypass
    i think u guy might have problem like SS below right?

b4 that i'm using win7 64 bit
    ok here the solution
    -character selection error
    1.that is because u fail to paste totalitem.bsv at the correct time (paste it after gameguard disappear and b4 blackscreen appear) the gap between time must right or might appear error msg
    2.well u no need to work up paste rapid also.. coz u know already right the time gap btween gmguard and blackscreen really close so no need to paste more than 1 file.
    -About .kfm file error
    1.i guess all of u using 2.154 patch right? i can blame that..juz to make sure i'm using hallowen patch and still not update till now (work up ur brain how to get it not update when using 2 file,its so simple i can laugh all day if u guy can made it )
    2.reason y u got error...of course u using old file tht doesnt mean all file is old...replace blackshot/data/item with ur new update and blackshot/data/character/handAni with new update file...chg those two file only to newest one (this is 1 way to prevent update..other 1 think urself)
    -channel selection error
    1.after manage to select character go channel selection but dont in channel...paste original totalitem.bsv(original totalitem is the old one not the new one)
    2.after that..wala!! u manage to in go to shop...u will see ur character all pink or whatever colour u use..if u have weapon hack also u can see gs item turn to bp :P
    -getting boot after enter room or can't even start a match
    1.that is because u missing 1 more thing...u need to replace file - Blakshot/system/ ? ? ? (figure yourself)

another solution
    -i'm work out this evening for u guy error and i try with other file for this bypass..this evening i'm use @koperalhazim bypass and mix it with my old trick bypass and work..anyone who have his file kindly shared..

Question and Answer
    -Q= y i cant enter any room?
    A= tht because u need to use 'go to' at friend list to in any room
    -Q= y after i buy awp petronas at shop by using this hack after tht i restart game without using hack..my awp petronas not have in my storage?
    A= that is because the gs,bp totalitem is the chg of normal bp item, if u not using any hack u might end up buy normal weapon
    -Q=how to solve the problem 'go to' function in this hack?
    A= simple ' use brain' edit what u need to edit...multiplayer_sg.dll

tested on -window7 both 32 and 64 bit and working juz fine
    this is juz solution not bypass...i can't post anymore than this..if got any problem juz tell i will help what i can.. so happy gaming
    Thanks me if i helped
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    BlackShot screenshot.jpg  

BlackShot screenshot.png  

Last edited by kaitoudark; 11-30-2012 at 06:08 AM. Reason: add 1 more tip

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kaitoudark For This Useful Post:

brendenlew (11-29-2012),MGHOOL11 (11-29-2012),Sky_____ (11-30-2012),VeViDo (11-29-2012),zimknightpro (11-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    what about if ur old folder didnt change any things and u will get error at character screen <<???
    any solution ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by brendenlew View Post
    what about if ur old folder didnt change any things and u will get error at character screen <<???
    any solution ?
    Check your inbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Bye @YOU

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Reyo. For This Useful Post:

zimknightpro (11-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Apatstudent View Post
    Check your inbox
    please send me solution fix for the error thanks..

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrazyseethesun View Post
    replace the file with the newest update...like i said not all file is old one...
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoblader View Post
    About character selection error.
    It is not only the timing is wrong. Anybody that downloaded the manual patch and then paste them into the Blackshot folder gets that error.
    I tried with 2 updated Blackshot folder( didn't paste the manual patch )
    I get pink skin at character selection, but cannot enter game. ( Everyone has this problem before your bypass)
    Then I downloaded the manual patch and paste into the Blackshot folder, with the same timing trick, I get error at character selection.
    like i said not all file is old one...i can't give anymore than this...u need to work out ur brain (sorry bad language) well...there are still file u need to change to new update and left almost half old one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I just wan to know will replace the files with manual patch files get error ??

In a mysterious hole Posts: 11.2323..123.123.231
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah i want to know too
    Dont Be Afraid Come Click The Thanks Button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    sorry i take my time..i already done manual patch ..it work perfectly...well..my connection slow so take time but no worries ..using my bypass can work ....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaitoudark View Post
    sorry i take my time..i already done manual patch ..it work perfectly...well..my connection slow so take time but no worries ..using my bypass can work ....
    can teamviewer me ok?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    but i use the manual patch for my BS from 2_150 to 2_154 ... then i try the 2 folder way ... 1 updated , 1 outdated ... open lancher from copyed folder then it will give u error at the character screen << i didnt replace any file at BS folders, i just wan to make sure if it is working with the outdated file .....

Thanks
    About character selection error.
    It is not only the timing is wrong. Anybody that downloaded the manual patch and then paste them into the Blackshot folder gets that error.
    I tried with 2 updated Blackshot folder( didn't paste the manual patch )
    I get pink skin at character selection, but cannot enter game. ( Everyone has this problem before your bypass)
    Then I downloaded the manual patch and paste into the Blackshot folder, with the same timing trick, I get error at character selection.

Thanks
    this is just solution not bypass
    i think u guy might have problem like SS below right?

b4 that i'm using win7 64 bit
    ok here the solution
    -character selection error
    1.that is because u fail to paste totalitem.bsv at the correct time (paste it after gameguard disappear and b4 blackscreen appear) the gap between time must right or might appear error msg
    2.well u no need to work up paste rapid also.. coz u know already right the time gap btween gmguard and blackscreen really close so no need to paste more than 1 file.
    -About .kfm file error
    1.i guess all of u using 2.154 patch right? i can blame that..juz to make sure i'm using hallowen patch and still not update till now (work up ur brain how to get it not update when using 2 file,its so simple i can laugh all day if u guy can made it )
    2.reason y u got error...of course u using old file tht doesnt mean all file is old...replace blackshot/data/item with ur new update and blackshot/data/character/handAni with new update file...chg those two file only to newest one (this is 1 way to prevent update..other 1 think urself)
    -channel selection error
    1.after manage to select character go channel selection but dont in channel...paste original totalitem.bsv(original totalitem is the old one not the new one)
    2.after that..wala!! u manage to in go to shop...u will see ur character all pink or whatever colour u use..if u have weapon hack also u can see gs item turn to bp :P

Question and Answer
    -Q= y i cant enter any room?
    A= tht because u need to use 'go to' at friend list to in any room
    -Q= y after i buy awp petronas at shop by using this hack after tht i restart game without using hack..my awp petronas not have in my storage?
    A= that is because the gs,bp totalitem is the chg of normal bp item, if u not using anh hack u might end up buy normal weapon
    -Q=how to solve the problem 'go to' function in this hack?
    A= simple ' use brain' edit what u need to edit...multiplayer_sg.dll

tested on -window7 both 32 and 64 bit and working juz fine
    this is juz solution not bypass...i can post anymore than this..if got any problem juz tell i will help what i can.. so happy gaming
    Thanks me if i helped
    If update_154 still working using this hack ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    yes i manual patched my BS ... << it will give error ? i patch from Update_2_150 to Update_2_154
    the manual patch will give error ??

Thanks
    which version of the patch are you using?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast