Thanks

Let's have a talk.

Well AVA Section, I have been your Minion nearly four months now, and after todays little debacle (issue), I think we should have a nice talk.

This will be used as a Q&A to the the Minions, in which you can ask me or @Prepix a question directed to us individually, or to the Minions in general.

My side first. I started playing AVA before there were any hacks for the NA version whatsoever. At that time I hated the thought of hacking video games. I called hackers "noobs", "******s", "pricks", "no life pre-pubescent children", and "pedophiles who live in their moms basements".

I moved on to Combat Arms after looking for more F2P FPS's to play, and it was here that I was introduced to the extreme amount of hackers seen now in most games. It was the first time I found out what OPK was, and I was interested in "leveling the playing field". After searching google for about twenty minutes, I came upon MPGH, and lurked for about a year and a half before creating an account. I created an account, and merely leeched while rarely posting within MPGH, only posting for help in the Combat Arms Help Section.

Around February 2010 I stopped visiting MPGH. I became bored with hacking F2P FPS's and was in CAL-I in Counter-Strike: Source, so I had to focus on my clan. CAL went under, and around August 2011 I came back to MPGH.

I went from 400 posts, to almost eight THOUSAND in one year. I got a new job, smoked a lot of pot, and donated to MPGH. I posted much more frequently in the General section, and started to post in the Debate Fort. Meanwhile, after having a few feuds with other members and being banned about four times for insulting other members, I created a few friends here. After about another six infractions for insulting other members, Liz warned me that I needed to stop, so with the help of other members, I was taught to control my anger issues.

Jump forward about five or six months, and I am still simply socializing with the other members. I decide I wanted to give back to MPGH, and as soon as the AVA Minion applications opened I posted immediately. I honestly did not think I was going to be accepted, but Liz saw my improvements (she HAD to of, I was a DOUCHEBAG), and brought myself and @Prepix to be fellow Minions with @REVIVE.

Everyone that I knews first reactions were that of disbelief. "Holy shit you're a Minion?", "I never thought I'd see you with the green tag?!", etc. That is because they knew how I used to be, I used to care about no one but myself, but I had decided it was my time to contribute to the website and community I have come to know and love. After fucking up many times, deleting posts that shouldn't have been deleted (they were restored), deleting threads that shouldn't have been deleted (they were restored), and labeling threads incorrectly, I finally got the hang of things thanks to a few other Minions that I have become good friends with.

Because of these events, I am the Minion you see today, and hopefully the one you love. I strive to give you people, the members of the AVA section, MY members of the AVA section, a fun-filled and awesome experience here. I do my best to keep the section clean, I keep any issues made outside of the AVA section out of the AVA section and treat everyone fairly, and I try to be on top of the rule-breakers and the attachments released.

I am rough around the edges. I do not sweet-talk people. I get down to business. Many take this as an aggressive approach, however it is not and i can assure you any actions I make are not prejudice directly at anyone for any possible reason. I treat everyone as equals in my section. I want everyone to know if they have an issue they CAN come to me about it and I will be honest with them. I will deal with the issue the best way possible for the situation. I will help out whomever comes to me with a problem.

That being said, I need to tell you all something. Issues between members will not be sided upon. If a member flames you, if a member insults you, if a member posts something highly inappropriate, you CAN NOT retaliate. You CAN NOT tell them to "fuck off". You CAN NOT post the same picture against them. And you CAN NOT insult them back. Even if you are instigated, if you retaliate, you will be seen as just in as much trouble as the aggressor. Trust me, I have been in the same situation. I will also delete every message involved in an issue, if your post is even so much as "lol that was rude" towards another member, it will be deleted. It is considered spam. Contributing to the issue in any way and straying off topic is a big NO-NO. It can't be done guys, come on now, we're a family and we will feud but we can not be throwing insults around like a midget on a tether ball court. We need to clean ourselves up.

If someone breaks the rules, PLEASE, report it and PM me about the issue with the location of the issue at hand. Instead of responding "you're just a kid", or "fuck off man" to someone insulting you, tell me about it, and I will delete the message and report it personally for the person to receive a ban.

Alright guys, Q&A time, if you have any issues or questions, ask away!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

amjad120 (12-03-2012),andrew2000 (11-30-2012),CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX (11-30-2012),Frought (11-30-2012),Justin (11-30-2012),Prepix (11-30-2012)

Thanks
    Q: Will We Be Able to Release Without Those People That Come On Our Thread Telling Their Depleasure ?I mean There Will Always Be Some People That Make New Account To Do This, But Am Talking About Regular MPGH Member's(No Name's) .

Q: I Got Some Program Left That I May Release Soon Like : ''Fake'' D3D Menu With Crosshair, And Much More That I Don't Talk About Yet Since I Could Not Be Able To Release, Will Member's Show Their Depleasure Again ? It's Annoying, You Work, You Take Times To Make Something And Even If It's A Hack, It Would Be Nice If You Could See Something Else Than ''GO FUCK YOURSELF'', You Know That Making Cheat/Hack Isn't Something Easy (Well With Ce, Yes It Is A Bit Since It Doesn't Require Much Skills, But Reversing, Bypass, ...) Could You Make A Rule About Those ?

Thanks, And Also Thanks For Cleaning My Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    Q: Will We Be Able to Release Without Those People That Come On Our Thread Telling Their Depleasure ?I mean There Will Always Be Some People That Make New Account To Do This, But Am Talking About Regular MPGH Member's(No Name's) .
    Proper action has been taken against those who caused the problems. The instigators have been banned and if they come back to cause more issues after being unbanned they will risk a permanent ban. Those who started the issues are MPGH regulars and in being such do not get any lee-way when it comes to having action taken against them. If they attempt to start issues again, I will delete all problematic posts and bring them up with the administration to benefit the community.

Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    Q: I Got Some Program Left That I May Release Soon Like : ''Fake'' D3D Menu With Crosshair, And Much More That I Don't Talk About Yet Since I Could Not Be Able To Release, Will Member's Show Their Depleasure Again ? It's Annoying, You Work, You Take Times To Make Something And Even If It's A Hack, It Would Be Nice If You Could See Something Else Than ''GO FUCK YOURSELF'', You Know That Making Cheat/Hack Isn't Something Easy (Well With Ce, Yes It Is A Bit Since It Doesn't Require Much Skills, But Reversing, Bypass, ...) Could You Make A Rule About Those ?

Thanks, And Also Thanks For Cleaning My Thread
    There will always be problematic people around, especially those who have a "distaste" for those of us who enjoy hacks. I will do whatever I can within my power to protect the creators of the hacks and the work they put in to each creation. I honestly appreciate the work you guys put into these releases and keeping this section active (hopefully I will be able to join you fairly soon), and as such am constantly researching ways to help you guys protect your releases. People saying things like "go fuck yourself" are already against MPGH's rules, and even though someone may be ex-staff or an ex-contributor to the section doesn't mean they can get away with treating you guys and your fantastic releases with such hate. We respect all releases here equally that abide by the rules and guidelines, in which you do perfectly. When it comes to people posting these types of hateful comments, report the post and if you like shoot me a PM as I am more often on MPGH than my email to receive the reports.

And no problem dude, I would have cleaned it up sooner if I wasn't driving home from work. I honestly LOVE your guys's releases and it pains me when I see others disrespecting you guys. Do your best not to respond to the haters because the staff will give them their due's, I don't want my innocent hackers being instigated into flaming, I had that problem before i fixed my attitude.

Love you guys

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (11-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Lehsyrus knows that you feel that peolple are saying bad things to you about your hacks............But THEY ARE GOOD!

You have to think?

If you release when you have a finished hack you will get more and more added REPUTATION....... But not if you are rude back to them...... Breath, step back and think about how good you are.

Please read on before you reply!!!!

These people only complain because they are:
    : getting pawned in AVA
    : are bad players in AVA
    : not able do what you do with cool hacks

You need to worry less about what they say....PM them...... and go find them in AVA and PAWN them....JOB DONE X2

I am new to gaming and hacking after having spent years in the military, and design websites and logos/brochures, i love AVA and COD, and this site is great, and i mean really great, and it should be a place to make contacts and talk about good things.

ABD TO BRING DOWN THE GAME HOSTS........NOT OURSELVES
    Last edited by Riddick; 11-29-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    @Lehsyrus knows that you feel that peolple are saying bad things to you about your hacks............But THEY ARE GOOD!

You have to think?

If you release when you have a finished hack you will get more and more added REPUTATION....... But not if you are rude back to them...... Breath, step back and think about how good you are.

Please read on before you reply!!!!

These people only complain because they are:
    : getting pawned in AVA
    : are bad players in AVA
    : not able do what you do with cool hacks

You need to worry less about what they say....PM them...... and go find them in AVA and PAWN them....JOB DONE X2

I am new to gaming and hacking after having spent years in the military, and design websites and logos/brochures, i love AVA and COD, and this site is great, and i mean really great, and it should be a place to make contacts and talk about good things.

ABD TO BRING DOWN THE GAME HOSTS........NOT OURSELVES
    That's not really a question...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX (11-30-2012),Lehsyrus (11-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    My life in MPGH just like you Lehs but I joined MPGH in this Year .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (11-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i have not seen any problems with the job you are doing all seems fair and as you said to the point although you may hurt some of the younger crowds feelings id say it is just they are not used to this type of authority or seek to rebel against it you gotta remember them days im like the way you guys run this section you are very helpful with issues and fast on getting things approved even via i phone lol i myself work 10 hour days so i feel ya when you have to deal with some of these threads after a long day of work oh and im glad to have some working hacks and i to wanted to level the playing field but now i htink im addicted lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yo............. My reply was to AVAPLaYe

Is it a question? I think so................ and it's an issue! I'm trying to ask the guy to calm down a bit and be more constructive with his replies and posts.

That's all.
    Last edited by Riddick; 11-30-2012 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Q: Is there an issue with releasing hacks that can destroy AVA? And what do YOU think about this matter?
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

DEATHL (11-30-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Q: Is there an issue with releasing hacks that can destroy AVA? And what do YOU think about this matter?
    A: Actually no, you can ignore all the people who hate you just because your awesome hacks. The only thing what matter is to destroy Aeria, when they doing some advanced things that make hacking impossible then gg Aeria, but that won't happen. Just feel free to release here something that you want to.

Thanks
    I'll answer this one as well. When the phrase "hacks are destroying AVA" come up, I take a look at what is released and I do a little research. When Combat Arms was first released, it was semi-popular, but it wasn't really a huge hit. After the first hacks were released, it's number of players actually increased. The reason behind this is because now we have two types of gamers, those who like to cheat, and those who enjoy playing legit, all advertising the game indirectly. We can see the same thing happening here.

Hacks that would "destroy" the game would be hacks like Lifetake, telekill, opk, server crasher, etc. Those hacks are only used to honestly piss people off as they are highly detectable and/or pointless for actually playing. When it comes to certain hacks such as super-weapons, norecoil/nospread, chams, they are simply advantages given to a player that are not normally there.

Do I think we are destroying the game with these releases? Not at all, AVA actually has not seen any change in the amount of active players throughout the entire time we were hacking, and I believe when people say we are "destroying the game" with these hacks, they are simply your usual Aeria fanboys (or girls) trying to be rude.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    This is A Hacking Forums , Who don't like MPGH Then i will say "Wtf are you here for? get the hell out from here".

Thanks
    Anyone else have any questions? You can ask us about anything related to our jobs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Anyone else have any questions? You can ask us about anything related to our jobs.
    Within certain limitations of course, must not divulge too much info

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post

Within certain limitations of course, must not divulge too much info
    We're all on crack!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Justin (12-02-2012)