rap metal sucks ass 4 me

Thanks
    metal!!
    rap stands for.....
    Retards
    Attempting
    Poetry

Thanks
    If Rap sucks, Metal must be dick riding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -GOD- View Post
    Rap Rules, you'll see rap everywhere
    yeah, no offense but metal=way more popular than rap.

I'm telling you it depends on the artist. i like certain rap more than certain metal, but about 90% of rap is made of nobodies who have the crappiest rythmz and lyricz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    metal is better, rap is more like nukka noise

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    id go wid RAP...... my ears cant take metal..... moreover metal is just screaming ur guts out and i hate it
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I love metal....especially all that remains and drowning pool.

Thanks
    after reading rap listeners post. i notice half of them are fucking stupid.
    "wid, u, r, wut, nigga, naw, etc. etc." are not words you ****** lovers
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    Yeah lol but i like all types of music if it is good. i like old gangster rap like eazy e and tupac and biggie

Thanks

PLEASE READ THIS POST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    JUST HANG YOURSELF WHITE BOY! (just kidding and no offense to white people because there are only a select few like this dude that are just impossible.) Also I more than likely am more articulate and eloquent than you will ever be! Just to prove it to you, I noticed something... You do not really give reasons on why metal is better than rap... Instead you just keep repeating that its "****** music, fuck ******s, stupid ******s". I believe that for you this is not about music. No shit your a racist bastard because you have a picture of Hitler, but I believe that maybe a black person stole your bike when you were little or something and you cant get over it. I don't know that is just me but really... The people that do metal are a bunch of white guys and usually old but I don't say that because I want to keep it music related and because race is unimportant when it comes to popular music. My other diagnosis is that your just probably a "hater". See "haters" are people that just CAN NOT appreciate someone's success so they go and say stupid stuff. For example, maybe you cant stand a black person being richer than you and you know that you will always be stuck in the dead end job you currently have. So you see kids, that hater mentality is why people like that will never be rich, too closed minded. This is why we need haters in America. They maintain a balance between rich and successful and the poor and miserable! (I am still poor but hey, I am 15 friggen years old and I have absolutely everything planned out for my future and maintain a 4.0 in school so SUCK IT!)

Thanks
    Also dude just admit it, I killed you! And DO NOT try to play off my post like it is not there! Tell me what you have to say about it! I want to see if you are as smart as you suggest by your insulting of us rap listeners. Defend yourself!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    music has no race
    we all know white folks that listen to rap
    and i know a few black folks who listen to metal

Gourav all my blk friend listen to hip hop and rap all my white friends listen to metal and alternative rock and shit and I honestly dont know any white ppl that listen to rap or blk ppl who listen to rock or metal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by LOQuent View Post
    Also dude just admit it, I killed you! And DO NOT try to play off my post like it is not there! Tell me what you have to say about it! I want to see if you are as smart as you suggest by your insulting of us rap listeners. Defend yourself!
    wow, just a tad bit arrogant lulz.

Lets "disect" the rant shall we?

1."Also I more than likely am more articulate and eloquent than you will ever be". wow right off the bat you brag about yourself, good argument you got.
    2."I noticed something... You do not really give reasons on why metal is better than rap" .rly, in that whole rant i didn't find anything you said about rap being better, in fact you hardly talked about rap.

3."I want to keep it music related and because race is unimportant when it comes to popular music" despite the fact that you DID mention race, ill put another part to show how soon you brought race back in. "maybe you cant stand a black person being richer than you". To be honest i think its more cultural than race, but you insist upon the race so w/e.

4."This is why we need haters in America. They maintain a balance between rich and successful and the poor and miserable!" wow, your promoting hate and ultimately rascism. who's side are you on?!

5."I am still poor but hey, I am 15 friggen years old and I have absolutely everything planned out for my future and maintain a 4.0 in school so SUCK IT!" So basically your saying your a hater, you don't know shit about how the world works, and your arrogant 2 the end.

well this concludes my "disection", you got any other long rants that will ultimately prove your an idiot let me know k?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    wow, just a tad bit arrogant lulz.

Lets "disect" the rant shall we?

1."Also I more than likely am more articulate and eloquent than you will ever be". wow right off the bat you brag about yourself, good argument you got.
    2."I noticed something... You do not really give reasons on why metal is better than rap" .rly, in that whole rant i didn't find anything you said about rap being better, in fact you hardly talked about rap.

3."I want to keep it music related and because race is unimportant when it comes to popular music" despite the fact that you DID mention race, ill put another part to show how soon you brought race back in. "maybe you cant stand a black person being richer than you". To be honest i think its more cultural than race, but you insist upon the race so w/e.

4."This is why we need haters in America. They maintain a balance between rich and successful and the poor and miserable!" wow, your promoting hate and ultimately rascism. who's side are you on?!

5."I am still poor but hey, I am 15 friggen years old and I have absolutely everything planned out for my future and maintain a 4.0 in school so SUCK IT!" So basically your saying your a hater, you don't know shit about how the world works, and your arrogant 2 the end.

well this concludes my "disection", you got any other long rants that will ultimately prove your an idiot let me know k?
    LOL get out of here buddy! This was not aimed at you! Yes I will brag about myself because you see that is one thing I admit is that people who listen to hip-hop are very arrogant, hard headed, and I can be an asshole... But you see, I pride myself on the skill. Second, I had to mention race to make my damn argument because I was showing him what he should not be saying! He is the one blabbing about ****** this and ****** that so with my first sentence I just wrote what it would look like if I was being racist hence the just kidding. Also the word "****** has nothing to do with culture, that is a racist word and I don't care what you say. And third most, you would be surprised at how much I know of the world. Why do you think I mentioned that I am only 15? Well whatever, you managed to ruin my argument by standing up for that caveman. By the way, being arrogant is the only thing that will get you places in life, at least is has for me so far, but I believe the word you were trying to insult me with was ignorant. See ignorance means you are unaware of your surroundings and of the world around you which I am not. Arrogance is not giving up and to not be willing to change your mind for anything. So if you DID mean arrogant then I thank you for your compliment. (Can you tell I love to argue?) Also read my first post on this subject of Rap or Metal. It was all music and what wasn't was nothing personal.

Ok TheDarknezz I am all done. Edit my work now and lets see how I can make you fail this time. By the way dude really, this was just aimed at him and I did not want to like bring other people into it but you tried to diss me so I apologize for that. But really dude just tell me ONE good reason why MindTek did not deserve to be called out.
    Last edited by LOQuent; 05-04-2009 at 08:36 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast