Thread: Rap or Metal?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    "Arrogance is not giving up and to not be willing to change your mind for anything." actually that is perseverance, arrogance is thinking that your "all that"

"being arrogant is the only thing that will get you places in life, at least is has for me so far". i lol'ed at this one, not only because your 15, but because i doubt arrogance will get you very far lol.

"I had to mention race to make my damn argument because I was showing him what he should not be saying! He is the one blabbing about ****** this and ****** that so with my first sentence I just wrote what it would look like if I was being racist hence the just kidding" First, using rascism against rascism isn't a good idea.(it never works).Second, you weren't jkin about the black man stuff down the rant.

"But really dude just tell me ONE good reason why MindTek did not deserve to be called out." you haven't been here long, so you probally don't realize that we joke around a lot and one of the big rules id like to think is "Don't take it offensively". No offense but he's not the only one who says ****** around here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    "Arrogance is not giving up and to not be willing to change your mind for anything." actually that is perseverance, arrogance is thinking that your "all that"

"being arrogant is the only thing that will get you places in life, at least is has for me so far". i lol'ed at this one, not only because your 15, but because i doubt arrogance will get you very far lol.

"I had to mention race to make my damn argument because I was showing him what he should not be saying! He is the one blabbing about ****** this and ****** that so with my first sentence I just wrote what it would look like if I was being racist hence the just kidding" First, using rascism against rascism isn't a good idea.(it never works).Second, you weren't jkin about the black man stuff down the rant.

"But really dude just tell me ONE good reason why MindTek did not deserve to be called out." you haven't been here long, so you probally don't realize that we joke around a lot and one of the big rules id like to think is "Don't take it offensively". No offense but he's not the only one who says ****** around here.
    First off I want to say that im tired so im not even going to be formal about this I am just going to say what I have to say however it comes out. First you are right about the whole arrogance thing but I got it confused with hardheadedness because in that case I am STILL both. So what i meant is being hard headed will get you far and you can ask me anything about life, logic, priorities, morals, and just about anything and I will tell you the answer and if not I will look it up and learn! But see I love to do extra reading and learn new words. I like to write stories and books and I even got one published when I was in Elementary School and it was called "The Adventures of Turtle Man". You can not deny the fact that I am a bright individual. But really my motives for trying so hard are so I can excel in writing lyrics for my songs and all that because I myself am a Rapper. And lastly, if you ask me, racist comments and all that is a pretty fucked up way to mess around dude. See because most dudes my age are idiots, I gets mad vagina (no offense to woman) because they see that I am way more mature and gentleman like and for some reason they like that! (The girls im talking about are the fine sexy clean ones that dress like actual girls and shit NOT ho's, ghetto chicks, emo chicks(too immature), fat chicks(lol).) So yea you know, just write me back on this and I will be done in this topic because I spent too much time on it. Peace ma ninjas! (see u could just say ninjas instead)

Thanks
    I don't think that you should brag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    METAL FOR THE FUCKIN WIN!!!!
    RAISE MY POKEMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    I don't think that you should brag.
    yeah i agree,(btw nice avitar zein)

LOQ you obviously have some self esteem stuff goin on, because i was trying to get you to be more intellegent in the way you talk, not to get you to talk about how sucessful you were in third grade.

Talk about rap instead of yourself ok?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Metal makes you waste money on Tylenol
    Rap makes you use money on cd's and on poor children =D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Fucking, money and girls are mainstream. But you gotta say, the have the "gangsta" word to it. Hence one of my favorite artists Cassidy.
    Go choke on a cock dumb ******shit.

Thanks
    METAL FTW
    i like old skool rap tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    GTFO ******,GTFO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    its metal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    RAGGGEGEGEEEE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsasabotage! View Post
    Go choke on a cock dumb ******shit.
    Why don't YOU go suck your own cock. While masturbating to Hannah Monetanna bish, you white cracker.

Thanks
    Why don't YOU go suck your own cock. While masturbating to Hannah Monetanna bish, you white cracker.
    Last time I checked hanna montana was closer to rap OHHHHHHHHH
    owned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by lulz View Post
    Last time I checked hanna montana was closer to rap OHHHHHHHHH
    owned
    lololololololololololololololololololol

Topic :i rather prefer some metal where poeple know how to use their instrument and not sum faggy beat with a retard talking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Metall!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast