Thanks

PB Global Ban Question

I have a quick question: I know that the trainers are now detected and they've started banning people. However, I stopped using the trainer days ago (before patch), and I literally just got into a game (without using any trainers) and received the message that I got banned. I checked the PB banlist and it said I literally just got banned.

Could this have been avoided at all or was it inevitable? Like I said, I wasn't entering the game with any trainer and haven't used any hacks days prior to the patch?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Maybe u are using modified cas.cat file or something? I mean something dll's in your game folder? (File tweaker) But i don't know exactly PB ban for this or not... =\

So, if you got ban (Do you check pbbans MBi lists?), so you permanently banned. You сan still play on non-streaming servers (server stream checker scripts - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/174-battle...r-scripts.html)

And what message you got?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cjdenton View Post
    Maybe u are using modified cas.cat file or something? I mean something dll's in your game folder? (File tweaker) But i don't know exactly PB ban for this or not... =\

So, if you got ban (Do you check pbbans MBi lists?), so you permanently banned. You сan still play on non-streaming servers (server stream checker scripts - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/174-battle...r-scripts.html)

And what message you got?
    It said I was using a multi-hack. I was using arthur's trainer at the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    DarkNejiX so, then, time to play on only non-streaming servers, and/or try to appeal a ban https://www.mpgh.net/forum/174-battle...-your-ban.html (I think you know it)

P.S. - I think that in a time when you were playing with the trainer, PB updated, but did not kick you out of the game, but found the trainer and has brought you to the ban list. And That is paradox - you're playing -> PB Updated -> still playing -> PB brought you to banlist -> still playing -> exit game -> join again -> Message about ban
    Last edited by cjdenton; 12-01-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Thanks
    when was the last time you played the game before that? ... like this could be your first time logging in after the ban wave.. Everyone that has ever used that last trainer he made the one with the damage increaser is going to get banned as soon as they login..
    Last edited by roy3805; 12-01-2012 at 02:45 PM.