Thread: S>>ACOUNT

Thanks

S>>ACOUNT

IM SELLING ACOUNT 3 PLAYERS 50 LVL MOONLORD,BARBARIAN,AND TEMPEST.WIht full gear exept weapons tottem set.And 34 lvl priest.In springwood
    Offer me..Im selling for g.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It is highly advisable that no one trade through Online such as PayPal, Western Union and other type of transaction which requires One side to trade first then only follow up with another trade to end it.
    Due to high amount of scammers in MPGH for DragonNest Sea, this place is a lurking site for scammers and potential victims.

Please Do MeetUp Trade only or MiddleMen such as PIE in this Forum(in your own risk as well).
    Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Never Trust Online Trade(One-Sided-Trade) as it probably will result in a full-fledged scam act.

Thank You.
    [IMG]https://i163.photobucke*****m/albums/t293/joyceb690/dragon_nest.jpg[/IMG]
    Protect Yourself From Scam Act, Do Not Trust Easily

Thanks
    SRY but how can i meetup with other guys ? i live in greece dude some1 might be a pinoy ,russian ? Well since i've got another account i dont want my old one.so im selling it for gold i can give him my account first check it (since i can changed my sec pass so ill be sure he wont be able to scam me ) Send me the g then i give him the email(the email im using for dragon nest is just for game email so i dont need it ) and do what ever he wants.I am not some1 who wants to scam people im just trying to find some1 to buy my account cauze i need the g :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    don't listen to him he just recommends... but you still can do it. he is just trying to help people not get scammed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by joe38406 View Post
    SRY but how can i meetup with other guys ? i live in greece dude some1 might be a pinoy ,russian ? Well since i've got another account i dont want my old one.so im selling it for gold i can give him my account first check it (since i can changed my sec pass so ill be sure he wont be able to scam me ) Send me the g then i give him the email(the email im using for dragon nest is just for game email so i dont need it ) and do what ever he wants.I am not some1 who wants to scam people im just trying to find some1 to buy my account cauze i need the g :/
    There is MiddleMan service being offered in MPGH as well, you might want to check it out.
    [IMG]https://i163.photobucke*****m/albums/t293/joyceb690/dragon_nest.jpg[/IMG]
    Protect Yourself From Scam Act, Do Not Trust Easily