Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    I'm not gonna lie: To have a better and free life, America, UK, Belgium, Germany, France and most countries in the European Union offer you a fine life.
    If you're talking about having a good life, these are the countries.

Other then that, I think Norway is the best country(or was it Sweden?), since they are the richest in the world.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflectedGod View Post
    Was going to reply and then realized OP's avatar is racist as fuck so, there's that. Definitely American bigot.
    It's not racist, It's anti-obama. I'm not making comments as to lynch him like blacks were in the old days, I just saw some satire, liked it, and moved on.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    It's not racist, It's anti-obama. I'm not making comments as to lynch him like blacks were in the old days, I just saw some satire, liked it, and moved on.
    Nope. Your picture and your comments are all racist. The end.

(This is obvious, because that is not satire in any meaning of the word. It's simple hate. You don't have to make the comment to lynch him because that picture already fucking says that herp derp.)
    Last edited by ReflectedGod; 02-03-2013 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks
    Chuc nam Thin nhanh va kheo nhu ran.
    Chuc dien dan ngay mot vung manh, anh em doan ket, post bai chat luong.
    Tran trong.
    Chuc mung nam moi.

Thanks
    Nope. Your picture and your comments are all racist. The end.

(This is obvious, because that is not satire in any meaning of the word. It's simple hate. You don't have to make the comment to lynch him because that picture already fucking says that herp derp.)
    How is it racism though? Pfft.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    How is it racism though? Pfft.
    Here I made an FAQ for you.

Literally just answered your question in the post you just quoted. There's nothing satirical, nothing of substance about it, nothing that refutes any policy Obama has ever made, it's a simple picture of wishing death upon a black man. How fucking stupid do you have to be to need someone to spell it out for you? Anti-Obama? yeah, I guess if you're racist, you're inherently Anti-Obama.
    Herp derp.

Thanks
    Here I made an FAQ for you.

Literally just answered your question in the post you just quoted. There's nothing satirical, nothing of substance about it, nothing that refutes any policy Obama has ever made, it's a simple picture of wishing death upon a black man. How fucking stupid do you have to be to need someone to spell it out for you? Anti-Obama? yeah, I guess if you're racist, you're inherently Anti-Obama.
    Herp derp.
    It is satirical. You know his old hope picture? Sme one was clever and put rope instead. And changed the picture. And wishing death upon a black man isn't racist. It is racist if you wish death on a black man, BECAUSE he's black.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KaylagoesLOL For This Useful Post:

porygonzx (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It is satirical. You know his old hope picture? Sme one was clever and put rope instead. And changed the picture. And wishing death upon a black man isn't racist. It is racist if you wish death on a black man, BECAUSE he's black.
    And by clever you mean racist. It offers no critique of any substance at all. Invoking and hinting at the concept of lynching is racist. Simple as that. No way around it. Defend your white supremacy as much as you want, it's still racist. And if that was not the intention (which is not likely) then the creator and you are just plain stupid to not realize how absolutely wrong and offensive it is.

Thanks
    And by clever you mean racist. It offers no critique of any substance at all. Invoking and hinting at the concept of lynching is racist. Simple as that. No way around it. Defend your white supremacy as much as you want, it's still racist. And if that was not the intention (which is not likely) then the creator and you are just plain stupid to not realize how absolutely wrong and offensive it is.
    NO SHIT IT IS OFFENSIVE. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SUCH A PUSSY. THIS IS WHAT I FIND FUNNY. YOU PERCIEVE IT TO BE RACIST, AND I THINK IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Thanks
    Moldova = Romania ... <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I don't care if America was a utopia in which I had the highest standards of living; it isn't the same when your freedoms are restricted and you're drowning in debt.

It suggests that he is being hung for his war crimes, his theivery and his undermining of the Constitution. I'd say it suggests execution for treason. No where on that image does it suggest lynching because he was black.

If any picture of a black person being hung is racist, you need to reconsider your definition of racism.
    Last edited by porygonzx; 02-23-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    but america isn't the best country

Thanks
    Yes, the country that spends more money on the military than education and food for the people, has a history of invading numerous countries JUST for economic gains, has government officials who answer questions using religion as an answer (totally not going against the principles our country was founded upon btw) is definitely the greatest country ever!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by porygonzx View Post
    It suggests that he is being hung for his war crimes, his theivery and his undermining of the Constitution. I'd say it suggests execution for treason. No where on that image does it suggest lynching because he was black.
    It suggests nothing of that.
    If any picture of a black person being hung is racist, you need to reconsider your definition of racism.
    You need to take a history lesson, a critical race theory class, a reading comprehension class, and probably work some basic common sense concepts.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

NO SHIT IT IS OFFENSIVE. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SUCH A PUSSY. THIS IS WHAT I FIND FUNNY. YOU PERCIEVE IT TO BE RACIST, AND I THINK IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS.
    Yep, those who experience racism are just pussies. you're a fucking idiot.

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    We're a fat ass country...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast