Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

NEW HACK RELEASES

Due to the fact that the hacks have been detected so quickly, we will now probably get leechers asking for new hacks every minute on the posted threads.

Here is an idea?

Would i be right in saying that all Aeria have to do, is download the released hacks and work on them to be detected in game. To stop this would the minions/law consider only approving the downloads for members that have to have a number posts on here. This would stop the quick download leechers and Aeria from popping over to the site to download the hacks as new members.

Would the minions/law consider........... only allowing members that have say. 100+ posts to download new releases.

This may have been discussed before, but in my mind would stop Aeria and leechers downloading as soon as they are released!!

@Lehsyrus @Prepix @ccman32 @Jabberwo0ck @avaplaye what do you think about going down this route. Please accept my apologise if i left your name out if you contributed to the last lot of releases.
    Last edited by Riddick; 12-04-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    Due to the fact that the hacks have been detected so quickly, we will now probably get leechers asking for new hacks every minute on the posted threads.

Here is an idea?

Would i be right in saying that all Aeria have to do, is download the released hacks and work on them to be detected in game. To stop this would the minions/law consider only approving the downloads for members that have to have a number posts on here. This would stop the quick download leechers and Aeria from popping over to the site to download the hacks as new members.

Would the minions/law consider........... only allowing members that have say. 100+ posts to download new releases.

This may have been discussed before, but in my mind would stop Aeria and leechers downloading as soon as they are released!!

@Leshyrus @Prepix @ccman32 @avaplaye Jabberwo0ck what do you think about going down this route. Please accept my apologise if i left your name out if you contributed the last lot of releases.
    not so much will have time to cry

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...-5-2012-a.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I got it thanks now.

Sorted!

Thanks
    This thread is pointless, there are many discussions about the "100+ posts can download hacks" rule, but it's totally bullshit. If this rule was implemented then we would have 1000 threads of spams. Aeria can do what they want but we have coders that can surpass (almost) everything. Leechers are everywhere and you can't stop them by this rules, they will download it and then post it on another site.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

Riddick (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    They don't need the hacks to make them detected. They know the game inside and out. All they need to do is change a few address's and boom, detected.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Riddick (12-04-2012)