My Mood
    Aggressive
    It still crashes for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

Yups it is, just like the Euro adder.
    I've tried it with the UAV and nothing is working....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Do not attempt to disrespect me. That rule is for HACK PACKS. Do you see a hack pack? I do NOT. Now, if you are to continue this, I will be forced to bring the upper administration into this. If you have an issue with what I say, bring it to the upper administration.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Just for a quick edit, a hack pack is a pack of MULTIPLE hacks that are currently working pit together into a bundle. Hence the word PACK.
    WITHOUT PREDUJICE

I am not attempting or going to attempt to disrespect you...... I am not that type of person

I am merely just clarifying and stating the rules that are quoted and listed by the admin staff on Hacks. There is no mention of a specific single hack rule for a Hack in these sections other than Hack Packs , and i have commented on my interpretation of these rules as a genuine comment with no prejudice towards any named person. The @ccman32 Hack, is a Hack Pack, as it contains various Hacks put together in one place.

If you are commenting with what I see, as your own view, as you are, well............. that is your interpretation.

I would ask then, or may i suggest that this section of the rules, is reviewed to give it better clarity. Is that not what the administrators would see as a constructive arguement as so be able to update and and offer more transparancy within these sections, and not have the conflict that has arisen.

Just saying....... OK............... RESPECT.

FYI
    Official Section Rules copied and pasted:

Uploading Rules

- No uploading files with invasive/harmful features. (Permanent Ban)
    - No uploading files that are warez (copy written material) or material infringe on copyrights. (Permanent Ban)
    - No uploading files without including 2 virus scans when applicable. (2 Day Ban)
    - No uploading files without including a screenshot of the hack/file when applicable. (2 Day Ban)
    - No posting of external download links, use the upload system instead. (6 Day Ban)
    - No posting fake virus scans. (Permanent Ban)
    - No claiming a hack that you didn't make as your own. (3 Day Ban)
    - No posting hacks with auto updaters. (7 Day Ban)
    Last edited by Riddick; 12-10-2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Official Rules

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    STOP ARGUING! It doesn't matter of it is leeched, he has the proper credits and in doing so his release is well within the rules! Now I do not want to hear ANOTHER PEEP from anyone about this unless they have a LEGITIMATE COMPLAINT, and even then PM IT TO ME!
    It was and is my release and he just followed ANOTHER tutorial to try making it undetected. As i can see in this thread it's not even undetected for most of the people. I created it and i say if and when it gets updated. If this forum does not have any single rule to avoid people like this dude from just downloading my hack, changing something in a hex editor and uploading it again then this was definetly the last version i released. Additionally he does not deserve any kind of thanks for this and/or the support of forum minions/admins. I do not want this thread to be here anymore and the uploaded program was originally made and uploaded by me.
    People like this dude can go, learn a programming language first and create their own hacks.

P.S: Please remove my thanks there somehow i just clicked on the wrong download button because i wanted to check if and what changes there are made on the hack.
    Last edited by ccman32; 12-10-2012 at 02:01 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (12-21-2012),lesen (12-10-2012),Riddick (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    It was and is my release and he just followed ANOTHER tutorial to try making it undetected. As i can see in this thread it's not even undetected for most of the people. I created it and i say if and when it gets updated. If this forum does not have any single rule to avoid people like this dude from just downloading my hack, changing something in a hex editor and uploading it again then this was definetly the last version i released. Additionally he does not deserve any kind of thanks for this and/or the support of forum minions/admins. I do not want this thread to be here anymore and the uploaded program was originally made and uploaded by me.
    People like this dude can go, learn a programming language first and create their own hacks.
    it is undetected for all people ! they just dont delete xigncode.log file , disable xsherlock and close mpgh .

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    WITHOUT PREDUJICE

I am not attempting or going to attempt to disrespect you...... I am not that type of person

I am merely just clarifying and stating the rules that are quoted and listed by the admin staff on Hacks. There is no mention of a specific single hack rule for a Hack in these sections other than Hack Packs , and i have commented on my interpretation of these rules as a genuine comment with no prejudice towards any named person. The @ccman32 Hack, is a Hack Pack, as it contains various Hacks put together in one place.

If you are commenting with what I see, as your own view, as you are, well............. that is your interpretation.

I would ask then, or may i suggest that this section of the rules, is reviewed to give it better clarity. Is that not what the administrators would see as a constructive arguement as so be able to update and and offer more transparancy within these sections, and not have the conflict that has arisen.

Just saying....... OK............... RESPECT.
    i'm just updating the hack . if you are not happy , get out !

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    I've tried it with the UAV and nothing is working....
    With the uav its working for me ..

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nefret View Post
    I don't see any problem of him taking something already exists and upgrade it. If there was a problem with that, you would not be able to sit in front of that computer today. Scientists do this all the time and it really is for the benefit of the society and all he did was to help you guys out. Plus, he GAVE CREDITS, that should be enough already.

If you get to take an antibiotic and turn it into a stronger,better one and then the peeps come out and say we can't distribute it because you used someone elses antibiotic, would that be logical? no.

So just enjoy the hack and thank the guy for putting his time and effort in you guys
    Thank you for your comment !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by moutonkiller View Post
    it is undetected for all people ! they just dont delete xigncode.log file , disable xsherlock and close mpgh .

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

If i say NO then you don't have the rights to update this. It's as simple as that.
    Additionally i can just say ....... OK............... RESPECT............... and ofc GET OUT!

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nefret View Post
    I don't see any problem of him taking something already exists and upgrade it. If there was a problem with that, you would not be able to sit in front of that computer today. Scientists do this all the time and it really is for the benefit of the society and all he did was to help you guys out. Plus, he GAVE CREDITS, that should be enough already.

If you get to take an antibiotic and turn it into a stronger,better one and then the peeps come out and say we can't distribute it because you used someone elses antibiotic, would that be logical? no.

So just enjoy the hack and thank the guy for putting his time and effort in you guys
    It's a shame that people like this even get support on this forum. I was just gonna release my own update like 1hour later but now fuck it and play with this instead.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    If i say NO then you don't have the rights to update this. It's as simple as that.
    Additionally i can just say ....... OK............... RESPECT............... and ofc GET OUT!
    If you update it , i won't update it . But if you didn't update it , i will update it for the communauty of MPGH !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Can't we all just get along.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If you update it , i won't update it . But if you didn't update it , i will update it for the communauty of MPGH !
    If i want you to update my hacks then i release the source code in the source code section. And now stop arguing if you want to see a REAL hack update after the next AVA update.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    U GUYS SOUND LIKE BTCHESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by gerardo69 View Post
    U GUYS SOUND LIKE BTCHESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im done with this.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Thank you for your comment !
    the only problem with guys like you is that you make releaser stop releasing, since you didn't even find something by yourself, you followed jabber tut to hex edit and did on programs that you don't have any right on

man doing what you are doing is really annoying, you doesn't even know anything in programing or any language, just followed a small tut doesn't give you any right on the program, and + its only a string change, hex editing is mainly used by leecher that want to take a hack from someone or from a site, change the credits and put their own then release, this is exactly what you are doing, except that you added your credit with the CCMAN one, hex editing doesn't give you are credits.

even myself when i update my macro's i doesn't hex edit it, i change the code itself. take a min and say thanks for all the CCman work's and request by yourself to get that thread deleted so ccman can release again,

also i got many PM can you help me with this, my answer is easy, No. i wouldn't help a leeched program to grow. sorry

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (12-21-2012),jeje232 (12-10-2012),jorditje (12-10-2012),Riddick (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    the only problem with guys like you is that you make releaser stop releasing, since you didn't even find something by yourself, you followed jabber tut to hex edit and did on programs that you don't have any right on

man doing what you are doing is really annoying, you doesn't even know anything in programing or any language, just followed a small tut doesn't give you any right on the program, and + its only a string change, hex editing is mainly used by leecher that want to take a hack from someone or from a site, change the credits and put their own then release, this is exactly what you are doing, except that you added your credit with the CCMAN one, hex editing doesn't give you are credits.

even myself when i update my macro's i doesn't hex edit it, i change the code itself. take a min and say thanks for all the CCman work's and request by yourself to get that thread deleted so ccman can release again,

also i got many PM can you help me with this, my answer is easy, No. i wouldn't help a leeched program to grow. sorry
    I got my private UAV hack , and OPK . And i didn't followed the tutorial of jabberwoock . I know how to update a hack .
    You don't know how to bypass XIGNCODE with usb and you speak?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    This is just a shame.

Moutonkiller edit this 3d and stop it.

ccman32 made it, not you. Everyone can just read a tutorial and try to make it undetected. So gtfo child.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollic_TM View Post
    This is just a shame.

Moutonkiller edit this 3d and stop it.

ccman32 made it, not you. Everyone can just read a tutorial and try to make it undetected. So gtfo child.
    But someone are lazy or can't do it . It's why i'm updating it . So shut your mouth please .

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast