Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Still works good for me just run it when ava.exe starts no problem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by moutonkiller View Post
    But someone are lazy or can't do it . It's why i'm updating it . So shut your mouth please .
    No one ask u to do it... and then this don't work so, this is just a big fail sir.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @ccman32 Stop acting like a little bitch. When you released your hacks, you did so with the knowledge that your hacks will be leeched. This man just updated your hack and gave you credits unlike other people that just take your hacks and upload them to another website. I really don't understand what all the fuss is about. This man just wanted to help everybody out because he thought you were busy and couldn't update hacks yourself.

Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by eliorgi209 View Post
    TRUSTED GUY!
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post
    Trusted, legit, fast what can i say, thx a lot! I vouch for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by jversion View Post
    vouched for, completely legit!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    Traded my steam account for his AVA acc, I went first. Smooth efficient trade, thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    @moutonkiller If you're so sure in your abilities to make a working hack, why go through the effort of updating someone else's hack? It isn't hard to make a gui with some buttons on it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to <Username> For This Useful Post:

ikaheel (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    But someone are lazy or can't do it . It's why i'm updating it . So shut your mouth please .
    do not insult the other's please its againt's rules

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I dont see the problem of you updating it, but if ccman is angry since you added yourself to the credits all because you just hex edited it then remove it please.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    wait its stop working can some one check it ? is it still working or detected ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    I dont see the problem of you updating it, but if ccman is angry since you added yourself to the credits all because you just hex edited it then remove it please.
    Yes but read the credits please . "" ccman32 ( creator of the hack ) and me i just updated the hack ."" It's why i dont know where is the problem ..

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by admvisserd View Post
    wait its stop working can some one check it ? is it still working or detected ?
    It's working , disable xsherlock and delete xigncode.log

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    WITHOUT PREDUJICE

I am not attempting or going to attempt to disrespect you...... I am not that type of person

I am merely just clarifying and stating the rules that are quoted and listed by the admin staff on Hacks. There is no mention of a specific single hack rule for a Hack in these sections other than Hack Packs , and i have commented on my interpretation of these rules as a genuine comment with no prejudice towards any named person. The @ccman32 Hack, is a Hack Pack, as it contains various Hacks put together in one place.

If you are commenting with what I see, as your own view, as you are, well............. that is your interpretation.

I would ask then, or may i suggest that this section of the rules, is reviewed to give it better clarity. Is that not what the administrators would see as a constructive arguement as so be able to update and and offer more transparancy within these sections, and not have the conflict that has arisen.

Just saying....... OK............... RESPECT.

FYI
    Official Section Rules copied and pasted:

Uploading Rules

- No uploading files with invasive/harmful features. (Permanent Ban)
    - No uploading files that are warez (copy written material) or material infringe on copyrights. (Permanent Ban)
    - No uploading files without including 2 virus scans when applicable. (2 Day Ban)
    - No uploading files without including a screenshot of the hack/file when applicable. (2 Day Ban)
    - No posting of external download links, use the upload system instead. (6 Day Ban)
    - No posting fake virus scans. (Permanent Ban)
    - No claiming a hack that you didn't make as your own. (3 Day Ban)
    - No posting hacks with auto updaters. (7 Day Ban)
    He did not claim it to be his own, he has the proper credits on his thread. You are allowed to upload someone else's hack, even of it is simply hex edited, as long as the proper credits at given.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    It was and is my release and he just followed ANOTHER tutorial to try making it undetected. As i can see in this thread it's not even undetected for most of the people. I created it and i say if and when it gets updated. If this forum does not have any single rule to avoid people like this dude from just downloading my hack, changing something in a hex editor and uploading it again then this was definetly the last version i released. Additionally he does not deserve any kind of thanks for this and/or the support of forum minions/admins. I do not want this thread to be here anymore and the uploaded program was originally made and uploaded by me.
    People like this dude can go, learn a programming language first and create their own hacks.

P.S: Please remove my thanks there somehow i just clicked on the wrong download button because i wanted to check if and what changes there are made on the hack.
    I understand why you are distraught, however he did not break any rules. If he did not include the credits to you, I would have deleted this thread, but in doing so he has compile with every rule. We are not backing him up, we are simply following our orders which is to enforce the rules.

Now I will be testing this myself when I get home, if it does not work the thread will be closed.

Also I can not get rid of thanks, that's something only Dave, Arun, or Liz can do.

Thanks
    Yes but read the credits please . "" ccman32 ( creator of the hack ) and me i just updated the hack ."" It's why i dont know where is the problem ..

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

It's working , disable xsherlock and delete xigncode.log
    even if you gave credits you just hex edit it as you clairly said (also a good thing that you don't reply to my quote since you will just show how you lie)
    hex editing a program or a hack doesn't give you any right on it what is hard to understand ? -.-

Thanks
    to bypass XSHERLOCK.XEM without Process Hacker just create a new .BAK file and edit it with:
    Code:
    sc config XSHERLOCK.XEM start= disabled
    sc stop XSHERLOCK.XEM

13. The Following User Says Thank You to r0ck7y For This Useful Post:

Jabberwock (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    He actually does deserve some credit, he updated the hacks so that they now work. He did nothing wrong by giving himself credit on updating the hacks. He didn't lie and he gave @ccman32 credit for the program itself.

Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by eliorgi209 View Post
    TRUSTED GUY!
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post
    Trusted, legit, fast what can i say, thx a lot! I vouch for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by jversion View Post
    vouched for, completely legit!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    Traded my steam account for his AVA acc, I went first. Smooth efficient trade, thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
    He actually does deserve some credit, he updated the hacks so that they now work. He did nothing wrong by giving himself credit on updating the hacks. He didn't lie and he gave @ccman32 credit for the program itself.
    so what you are saying is that all leecher that use hex editing to leech has right on the program, doesn't make sense man. this guys don't have any right on this program even if he hex edit it, there an easy way to call those that hex edit and release thinking they have a right on the program : Leecher.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

He did not claim it to be his own, he has the proper credits on his thread. You are allowed to upload someone else's hack, even of it is simply hex edited, as long as the proper credits at given.

I understand why you are distraught, however he did not break any rules. If he did not include the credits to you, I would have deleted this thread, but in doing so he has compile with every rule. We are not backing him up, we are simply following our orders which is to enforce the rules.

Now I will be testing this myself when I get home, if it does not work the thread will be closed.

Also I can not get rid of thanks, that's something only Dave, Arun, or Liz can do.
    why did my post got deleted ? i didn't insult at all, i just show that whae he say now isn't what he was saying, you just give me the proof that you are with this leecher. thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    so what you are saying is that all leecher that use hex editing to leech has right on the program, doesn't make sense man. this guys don't have any right on this program even if he hex edit it, there an easy way to call those that hex edit and release thinking they have a right on the program : Leecher.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

why did my post got deleted ? i didn't insult at all, i just show that whae he say now isn't what he was saying, you just give me the proof that you are with this leecher. thanks
    Omg , i just updated the hack !! what's the matter?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    thnx work very good.u can update UAV plz?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast