Thanks

Arma2 OA Auto Key Shop £2-Quality Keys that have never been used.|Cheap|Fast|Trusted|

ArmA 2 OA Keys for sale

Recently been banned or had your key stolen on DayZ? No worries, i've got plenty of keys to sell and im selling them cheap!

IN STOCK!

Instructions:
    Click on the buy now button below, or the add to cart button if you want more than 1 key. Pay with your paypal, once you have payed, check your email address you payed with. The key(s) will be there!

After you have purchased a key, please vouch below, first 5 vouch will receive a discount next time they buy from me

Warranty:
    If you key is global banned your have 1 hour to report it via SKYPE - From purchase time.
    If your key is in use you have 3 hours to report it via SKYPE - From purchase time.

The Price?:
    The Price for each key is £3 each key.

Price: £3.00
    [IMG]https://hostonbes*****m/demo/paybutton.png[/IMG]

Terms of Service
    No refunds.
    I do not replace "CD Key In Use" after 3 hours.
    I do not replace "Banned Keys" after 1 hour.
    I hold the rights to change the Terms of Service at any time.

All key's are checked before transaction. If you have any questions or enquiries, or are wondering how to change your key I am willing to help anyone who purchases from me.If you need any help installing your new key feel free to pm me on Skype, I will send you a key changer program or tell you how to do it yourself.

Contact Details:
    Email: kooltom@live.com.au
    Last edited by thatman1; 12-12-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Thanks
    Vouch second time buying from him! Just bought 4 keys, very quick and good service, the keys work fine. I suggest using him, very cheap fast and easy. Will buy more when i need them man, keep up the good work.

Thanks
    thanks for first vouch bro, contact me on Skype for %50 off next time you buy from me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thatman1 For This Useful Post:

FreakZ1 (12-17-2012)

Thanks
    The key I bought is banned.

ddscoorp@gmail.com is the email I used. I would like a refund. You have not accepted my Skype request. It is 9:45 PM

Thanks
    issue fixed, it had nothing to do with the keys, it was the server he was trying to join. I have replaced his key, because he was banned on his favourite server.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thatman1 For This Useful Post:

FreakZ1 (12-17-2012)

Thanks
    Bumpty Bump Bump bump
    Last edited by thatman1; 12-13-2012 at 09:19 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thatman1 For This Useful Post:

FreakZ1 (12-17-2012)

Thanks
    Completely inconsiderate, does not care for what his customer's needs are. I vote -2 for this man. He gave me one key, that was banned on multiple servers, and it was in Polish. The second key continued to say "CD Key in use" and he refused to give me another key.

Thanks
    i knew you would post this on my thread, let me settle this, The key that was Polish u had changed into an English key when i was screen sharing you, then you tryed to join your favourite server and it was banned. Not global banned just banned from the server, he had the key 1 hour after he bought the key from me, so even tho it goes against my TERMS OF SERVICE i still gave him another key, so that basicly means i at this point have given him 1 free key. Any way when i gave him the second key he was using it for about a day then comes back on skype the next day saying that it is in use. I proceed to check it and it was not banned or in use, so i told him. He started to have a little fit then he told me that it wasn't in use after all. Then about an hour lata he contacts me again and tells me that his key is in use again, i checked it again and it wasnt, this happend about 5 times today and after that i just told him to go away and stop trying to scam me... i will add screen shots of the key i gave him and that it is not in use!

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Oh yes and because you have caused all this drama someone eles is going to get your key now <3

Any way guys i am still selling cd keys so buy buy buy! 4 more people who vouch get a discount next time they buy from me!
    Last edited by thatman1; 12-13-2012 at 08:42 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thatman1 For This Useful Post:

FreakZ1 (12-17-2012)