Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name:Zoee
    Time available:Everyday (CST)9:00AM to 12:00PM Random times between that.
    Reasons you should get this position: I love writing, want to be apart of mpgh and I want to help
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor?
    Yes that is fair! I'll give it 110%
    Last edited by Zoee; 12-31-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks
    Name: John "Minfa"
    Time available: I'm on the east coast on Canada. On weekdays I'll be available at 4:00-9:00 Eastern Standard Time. On the weekends I'll be available at 12:00 - 7:00 Eastern Standard Time.
    Reasons you should get this position: I've been obsessed with Minecraft for over 2 years. I bought my account when it was in Alpha. I play on many servers and have tried a lot of modifications, thus, giving me a lot of knowledge of the Vanilla/Modified Minecraft. I'm also really active in the community like MinecraftForum, Twitter, IRC's and a lot for forums (enjin, etc) I've created a server a year ago just for fun for the public and my friends. It was quite successful. I earned about $260 before there was a DDoS attack for a week. My hosting was suspended so I couldn't make a new server. I'm really up to date with Minecraft. I also edit the "minecraftwiki.net" too. I'm also coming from a Chinese/Asian background, but my English is fair.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor?:I'm guessing you must complete this task before getting the rank, so, why even bother asking?
    Last edited by Minfa; 01-02-2013 at 12:52 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minfa For This Useful Post:

Insoluted (06-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Name: Josh
    Time Available: 3-8pm (central) weekdays, pretty much all day weekends
    Reasons why: I love to write, and I am obsessed with Minecraft. I started playing around Alpha 1.7 (plus all the random crap they had in the version in Alpha) or so, and I've also played a lot of Tekkit and Feed the Beast. All in all I've logged about 900 hours, so I know my way around. I love to write, and I have good grammar and spelling skills.
    30 Day Trial: I'd love to, and if I don't do well give the job to someone else.

Thanks
    Name:Vyron
    Time available:Weekdays (4 pm to 10 pm) due to work,weekends (11 am to 9 pm) due to social life.
    Reasons I should get this position:I'm playing Minecraft since Alpha and know very much about it.Also I'm a still active player as a FTB player.I can introduce mods by videos and write wiki articles about them.But my vanilla side is good too.

And yes I want to complete the 30 trial

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Name: Dawson
    Time available: 3:30-10:00pm GMT-4
    Reasons you should get this position: Basically because I want to start doing some more useful things for MPGH!
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Sure, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex00972 View Post
    Yap ay am troll are yoo now hapy,bich ay am coling FBI

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: Brian/Breakfestbacon.

Time available: Weekends 8:00AM to 1:00 AM, Weekdays 3:30PM to 11:00PM.

Reasons you should get this position: I've played Minecraft since it's first beta days. I play a lot and have a lot of free time.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Sign me up!
    Last edited by Ryuzaki; 01-13-2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: To make it look more pretty.
    Three things cannot be long hidden: The Sun, the Moon, and the Truth
    Donator since 1-14-2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: David

Time available: Usually around 4 pm Central to 11 pm.

Reasons you should get this position: Though I am most likely younger than everyone who is or has applied I have had more than enough time to gather information about almost every aspect of MINECRAFT. Yes, there are people who may have more knowledge than me in a lot if not all the areas I might be editing; but that only makes it easier on me to do my job better to learn off of my co-editors. I am only in my first year of high school, but that is exactly why I should get to be in this position, because I can dedicate more of my time than people who have to worry about bills and other things.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Honestly, I do think I would like a trial before getting Editor just so I can make sure I can keep up with the expectations people put on me.

Thanks for taking your time to read my application and I wish the best for all the other applicants.

Sly
    [IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Slybathaxorfgs.jpg[/IMG]
    Achievements:

• None worth mentioning

9. The Following User Says Thank You to slybathaxorffg For This Useful Post:

numanumajosh (01-14-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name:Prathik
    Time available:Weekdays 6 hours. Weekends 12 hours.
    Reasons you should get this position: I am quite good in English. Also I have been playing minecraft since alpha. I know a lot of things from normal gameplay to bugs and glitches. Also I am in the editorial for the school magazine.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Definitely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Name: Patrik Sandby

Time available: 4-5 hours

Reasons you should get this position: I love Minecraft, i know much inside the game, i have played Minecraft since Midsummer 2011, i think my English is decent
    enough. I will keep the Wiki updated, and help out as much i can do!

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yes, that would be awesome!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TGTT For This Useful Post:

Mr. Wiki (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Cool HELLO THANK YOU!!!

Name:EDMOND "-HAYEM"
    Time available:6-10 HOURS A DAY
    Reasons you should get this position:I PLAY minecraft like a year or even more I am a vb coder I do know English !!!!! and i like to help people!!!!!
    I am MAKING INJECTORS HACKS FOR CROSSFIRE SECTION TOO !!!!+AND I AM NOT NEW IN MPGH !!!!!

(YES PLS AND THANKS )
    Last edited by dnj$nda94manbdw; 01-19-2013 at 04:39 PM.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dnj$nda94manbdw For This Useful Post:

-MAJ (02-05-2013),hayem (01-19-2013),Lightning (01-24-2013),LOLHACKLOL (01-19-2013),Mr. Wiki (02-03-2013),rishikesan (01-19-2013),Rullez (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Post I would like to be a helpfull member of MPGH and Minecraft comunity!

Name: Denis
    Time available: Every day between 2:00 PM-9/10 PM (just random times not always..)
    Reason you should get this position: I have good knowledge of english language and I always wanted to help/inform people about Minecraft. I play Minecraft since alpha and now i would like to share my knowledge with people who need them.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 day trial before getting editor: Sure, if that allows me to become a part MPGH comunity and help out people in Minecraft comunity I gladly exept the 30 day trial.

Best regards, Denis

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    •Name: Russel

•Time available: GMT+ 8 , At least 3 Hours a day, enough time to get something done. Rarely unavailable

•Reasons you should get this position: I'm an open-minded person who speaks fluent English on written words. I cannot say I am skilled at this work, specifically editing, because I have much to learn and I plan on learning it through taking a challenge which is editing. I have a lot of ideas in store for this role for I have been playing minecraft since early 2011, I know all the basic stuff, have observed its mechanics and I wish to contribute to the economy of MPGH through this role. Though I have a history of being an inactive member of a team in my past here in MPGH, specifically Resource team (I am really sorry for that), and failed that position though I tried my best contribution of what I can , for that particular time, could offer. I really want to be sorry for the failed obligation in my past and I wish to help again with this role. Thank you.

•Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? I would prefer not to but if it is a requirement, I shall accomplish the trial. Please take this statement positively, Thank you.

Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."

Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCapacitated For This Useful Post:

numanumajosh (01-22-2013),tzele (01-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Name : Kabuto Chan
    Time Avaliable : 7 hours
    Reasons you should get this position: Expert in english, very active, love to write, know alot about Minecraft, would like to share my info, very patient and very obedient, always keeping up to date the minecraft news.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Of course You need to see my potential before giving out editor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: burak
    Time available: 5 hours monday to friday and in the weekend like 10 hours
    Reasons you should get this position: i really love MPGH and i really want to be something in the mpgh section so minecraft wiki editor is also good
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor : yes i will complete it !
    [CENTER]
    WTB CFEU account with AWM&KUKRI VVIP + M200 cheytac halloween!

skype= burakgmes1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Name: Do you ask for real name? Anıl it is.
    Time available: Nearly everytime, 16 Hours a Day, and in that 8 hours i log in with mobile phone much.
    Reasons you should get this position: Well i know minecraft well, i play it since beta, and this is a easy task.

It is not a wish, it is a rule i think. No, i dont wish to, but nobody becomes editor so cheap. I wish to do it.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast