Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Very good job BRO !!
    Keep it up NEXT time let me test first xD
    [IMG]https://i1322.photobucke*****m/albums/u567/stevecbns/logodark_zps646a091c.png[/IMG]

MPGH Member since 09-18-2012
    AvA player since 2011
    [AVA - NFSWorld - Counter strike - Far Cry]

GMT+/--2:00

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    always ensure you run the hack as admin it will definitely work on either systems

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i disabled the xsherlock and still get access denied error why?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nice work mate

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nkZagreus View Post
    How can you say i didn't try what was written in the post?
    Not everyone is stupid in this forum, leecher.
    No , you didn't tried everything and i'm not a leecher , credits are in thread . you are just a cryer :d

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I would never approve something like that.
    And "something like that" is?

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    EDIT: It works for me on Windows 7 x64.
    We need to find out why 32bit users can't make the hacks work.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    OMG READ he meade it clearly u people dont understand what he meant???

ATTENTION: THIS HACK MAY NOT WORK ON EVERY 32bit SYSTEM

so get over it ur eithr dumb cant folow instruction or ur pc is garbage

YOU have 2 options to get this work and one from this option will 100% guarantee that ir will work.

1) Read instruction caregully, delete the 2 log files from ava , one is in Ava log folder, other is in binaries in the xingcode folder,restart u pc, then make sure that ava.exe is set as read only same as the nwz launcher.exe, every hack u run make sure us run it as ADMINISTRATOR, open game wait like 2 min in lobby then press ctrl+tab to get to desktop select folder were is hack righr click the hack run it as adminstrator, thenget back in game and press the keys of whatever hack to activate have fun.
    2) Upgrade ur windows to an x64 version so then u wont miss out, that easy to do, just get an windows downlaod from some websites burn it to a disc, ask ur friends that might have it on a disc alrdy, buy the windows setup cd from store, if u get some error trying to upgrade to win x64 then u might be missing some hardware from ur pc, ( memory sticks, hard disc , etc )google ur error to find best rezult.... happu hacking...

HOW TO RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR FILES:

WIN 7 x32/x64
    "Run as administrator" using a Keyboard Shortcut

NOTE: This will allow you to temporarily run a program as an administrator once until you close it.
    1. Press and hold Ctrl+Shift while opening the program.

2. If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes to apply permission to allow the program to run with full permission as an Administrator.
    NOTE: If you are doing this is while logged in as standard user instead of an administrator, then you will need to provide the administrator's password before the program will run as administrator.

"Run as administrator" using Advanced Properties

NOTE: This will show you how to always have only this specific shortcut of the program run as an administrator when you open it, and not from any other shortcut or .exe of the program.

1. Right click on a shortcut that you want to run as administrator, and click on Properties.
    2. Click on the Shortcut tab for a program shortcut, then cllick on the Advanced button.
    3. To Always Run this Specific Shortcut as an Administrator
    A) Check the Run as administrator box, and click on OK.
    4. To Not Always Run this Specific Shortcut as an Administrator
    A) Uncheck the Run as administrator box, and click on OK
    5. Click on OK.
    6. Open the program.
    7. If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes to apply permission to allow the program to run with full permission as an Administrator.
    NOTE: If you are doing this is while logged in as standard user instead of an administrator, then you will need to provide the administrator's password before the program will run as administrator.

WINDOWS VISTA:

Well if you're running Windows Vista, its as simple as right-clicking on the application and selecting "Run as Administrator" will run the application with administrator privileges. In addition, if you right-click on your application and go into properties, there's an option to run a program permanently as an administrator if you look under the "Compatibility" tab.

WINDOWS XP:

To start a program as an administrator
    In Windows Explorer, click the program executable file that you want to open.
    Press SHIFT and hold, right-click the program icon, and then click Run as.
    To log on using an Administrator account, click The following user.
    In User name and Password, type the Administrator account name and password that you want to use.
    Note

Use this procedure if you want to perform administrative tasks when you are logged on as a member of another group, such as Users or Power Users.

If you want to run a program as a domain administrator, in User name, type the name of the domain followed by the administrator account name. For example:
    DomainName\AdministratorName

Use of Run as is not limited to Administrator accounts.

If you try to start a program, such as an MMC console or Control Panel item, from a network location using Run as, it could fail if the credentials used to connect to the network share are different from the credentials used to start the program. The credentials used to run the program might not be able to gain access to the same network share.

If Run as fails, the Secondary Logon service may not be running. For more information, click Related Topics.

You can also use Run as from the command prompt. For more information, click Related Topics.

The Secondary Logon service accepts only password authentication. If policies require smart card logon, then Run as will not work.

hope this will all work for you if not then u mustv missed something, read every instrunction slowly and do the changes, a reminder always have a restore point made up before applyng changes to any kind of windows version.

Thnak me if i helped you. HAPPY HOLIDAYS MPGH No.1

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

OH FORGOT JUST DOWNLOAD THE LATEST NET FRAMEWORK 4 its a low download file and well worth it for all other aplication and games

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Windows 7 Access Denied: Permission & Ownership

If you are getting Access Denied error in Windows 7 then you are not alone. This error is quite common and occurs due to permission issues. There are some files and folders that are meant only for Administrators to access, if you are not an administrator then you cannot access it and will instead get Access Denied error.

To enhance security Microsoft has even denied Administrators access to some folders. The way to fix this error is to give yourself permission to access the file or folder. This can be done by going to Properties and then navigating to Security tab.

Remember that we are taking about two different things – Permission and Ownership. By giving all permission to your account, you will be able to get complete control of a folder. But in some cases only the owner can assign the permission for various user.

Changing Ownership

First, lets talk about ownership. To change ownership, right-click any file or folder, select Properties, and go to Security tab. Now click the Advanced button
    Next, you need to go to Owner tab and hit the Edit button. Then in the new dialog window choose the new owner and then click OK.

Changing Permission

If you are an administrator and cannot access a folder, this is due to permission error. To give complete permission to yourself, right-click the file or folder and select Properties. Now go to Security tab, and hit the Edit button.

Here select your username(account) and check the Full Control checkbox. When done, hit OK. Note that when you will check the Full Control checkbox, all others will be automatically checked too.

Update: This method is not working for most users. Since many folders and files are locked, the only way to access them is to first unlock them using LockHunter.
    Now go ahead and open the file or folder and you will be able to access it. Note that Permissions is a great way to lock your folder too.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ash1m4 For This Useful Post:

ccman32 (12-13-2012),Desastre (12-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    well this it can´t get any better than this
    Thank you so much for the hotkeys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Windows XP Access Denied:

To continue receiving security updates for Windows, make sure you're running Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3). Or higher.

This issue may occur if the folder that you cannot open was created on an NTFS file system volume by using a previous installation of Windows, and then installing Windows XP. This issue may occur although you enter the correct user name and password. This issue occurs because the security ID for the user has changed. Although you use the same user name and password, your security ID no longer matches the security ID of the owner of the folder that you cannot open.

For example, although you use the same user name and password, you may no longer have permission to open the folder after you complete the following steps:
    Before you install Windows XP , you change the actual location, or target location, of the My Documents folder to another volume.
    You format the primary partition.
    You install Windows XP .

To resolve this issue, you must turn off Simple File Sharing, and then take ownership of the folder:
    Turn off Simple File Sharing:
    Click Start, and then click My Computer.
    On the Tools menu, click Folder Options, and then click the View tab.
    Under Advanced Settings, click to clear the Use simple file sharing (Recommended) check box, and then click OK.
    Right-click the folder that you want to take ownership of, and then click Properties.
    Click the Security tab, and then click OK on the Security message, if one appears.
    Click Advanced, and then click the Owner tab.
    In the Name list, click your user name, Administrator if you are logged in as Administrator, or click the Administrators group.

If you want to take ownership of the contents of that folder, click to select the Replace owner on subcontainers and objects check box.
    Click OK.

You may receive the following error message, where Folder is the name of the folder that you want to take ownership of:
    You do not have permission to read the contents of directory Folder. Do you want to replace the directory permissions with permissions granting you Full Control? All permissions will be replaced if you press Yes.
    Click Yes.
    Click OK, and then reapply the permissions and security settings that you want for the folder and the folder contents.

Thnak me if i helped you. HAPPY HOLIDAYS MPGH No.1
    Last edited by ash1m4; 12-13-2012 at 06:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    OmG Goooing To Try it Now DDD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    it works on 64 bit ?

Thanks
    CCman you can make a hack for 32 bit?.. please bro..

Thanks
    Hey when i open the ava trainier it comes a message ... AVA.exe not opened! closing trainer .. what can i do? use x64 system

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    i tested this on win 7 x32/x64 , windows xp sp2/sp3 32 bits and 1000% WORKS, i posted above some instruction of acces denied and how to run as administrator files and folders, its an easy steps to folow, and understand people that he dosent have an 32 bit system, and if he dosent have 1 he cant make an hack for that specific system, srsly understand folow the steps i posted and u goin to hack soon...

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by peterheart View Post
    Hey when i open the ava trainier it comes a message ... AVA.exe not opened! closing trainer .. what can i do? use x64 system
    open game first then hack

Thanks
    game is still open but same

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast