Thanks

Looking for a low level account unplayed in a while

Hello, I'm looking for an account that has a low level (around lvl 20 ++ ) that hasnt been played in a very long time (3months++).

I want to create the new character Vella with redeployment Package.. But I logged into my account like 1 week too early and now I cant get the redeployment on vella...

So if anyone has an alt account, a bank account or w/e that they have not used in a very long time and they dont really need it.. I would be very interested.

edit: Forgot to add... On Us West server if possible, as I wanna play with a friend.. Otherwise, Us East is acceptable too.

I can paypal, trade LoL accounts, GW2 account or ask a price, I'll see what I can do.

P.S. Gold doesnt interest me... I'm not looking for gold, NX, inners or stuff like that... Just anything that is eligible for the Redeployment package. You can test the redeployment package by just loggin onto the account and see if your characters has a mail with Redeployment package.

I'm not interested in anything that isnt eligible to redeployment.

I also do not want an account that has nearly every filled slot, as I want to create multiple Vella (The redeployment package is bugged, sometime you get full set, sometime you get only 1 item, sometime you get nothing... so I need as many slot as possible)

Contact me by email: max.4321@hotmail.com
    or message me on here

Thanks
    Last edited by worldpk; 12-13-2012 at 06:10 PM.