Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

hacks we havnt found?

so i was playing ctf, and suddenly a speeder came in. I dont think he was vip cause he didnt use any other vip features. could it be taht we havnt found the hacks yet? i dont think ga or fps has speed hack..so im assuming this is either some1 testing hacks or downloaded them from somewhere. which means hacks should be on thier way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    ******** hacks are currently up to date
    Last edited by Hispiforce; 05-04-2009 at 07:04 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

centroid (06-11-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    but they dont have speed do they?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by suseke16 View Post
    so i was playing ctf, and suddenly a speeder came in. I dont think he was vip cause he didnt use any other vip features. could it be taht we havnt found the hacks yet? i dont think ga or fps has speed hack..so im assuming this is either some1 testing hacks or downloaded them from somewhere. which means hacks should be on thier way.
    most vip hacks if not all have speed hacks and theres a buncha hacks out there in the game but they are almost all vip[,,,,,or home made by people who wont share for personal resons and they wont get patched as fast if they are not public so thats that,,,,i personaly dont think theres any pub hacks out,,,,other the the canadian asasin and pixel,,,and d3d witch by the way suck assssss big time...any ways ,....sad to say but i have got vip from another site...mpgh is my FaV site ,,,but since 2 days have turned into 2 month i went else where,,,i wont say where couse i dont advertise other sites.....take kare

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I just had quite a few speeders join one of my games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayex View Post
    I play quite a bit with my clan, and we usually play in the same room, even when we weren't clan waring, and have been accused of speed hacking, just because of a light vest and combat beanie. You guys are quick to call someone a hacker,speeder, or chammer, just because they (your opponents) are better than you. So even though you may think there are people speeding, they most likely aren't.I started out this game (C.A) in November as a hacking no count unskilled noob, but I have learned alot of ways to "cham" without using hacks.
    Simply playing this game for a while and paying attention to your surroundings is your most valuable hack you have, and by doing this, I assure you , you will have mega kills. So if someone comes around the corner and automatically puts there gun on you, and kills you, it probably isnt chams or hacks. It's most likely just a noob with an actual amount of skill enough to know where people usually hide.
    So just as a public service announcement please........... STOP CALLING EVERYONE WHO IS BETTER THAN YOU, "HACKER"!! it is funny at first, but then becomes quite irritating, and yes I know this is a hacker site, I was at one time the ultimate free pub hacker noob, but I notice alot of hacks getting patched quicker and quicker and to tell u the truth, unless it's a VIP I usually can get at least a few kills on them so just take this down time and practice bein legit, not bein a whiner.........plenty of <3 impy pooh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

My friends have HACKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayex View Post
    There are a few of my friends on contact list that are using hacks as of now, but aren't willing to share like you said. They say that they've been working for quite some time now, but don't want to come forward with them, in fear of being patched...........SO, I'm steady asking them to not be freaking bogarters and just let us all have some fun. We'll see, but no promises. I win post anything and everything that I find.
    I don't know how to play this game, so I cheat!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    ******** hacks are currently up to date
    dont advertise mo fucker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by impwaddell View Post
    I play quite a bit with my clan, and we usually play in the same room, even when we weren't clan waring, and have been accused of speed hacking, just because of a light vest and combat beanie. You guys are quick to call someone a hacker,speeder, or chammer, just because they (your opponents) are better than you. So even though you may think there are people speeding, they most likely aren't.I started out this game (C.A) in November as a hacking no count unskilled noob, but I have learned alot of ways to "cham" without using hacks.
    Simply playing this game for a while and paying attention to your surroundings is your most valuable hack you have, and by doing this, I assure you , you will have mega kills. So if someone comes around the corner and automatically puts there gun on you, and kills you, it probably isnt chams or hacks. It's most likely just a noob with an actual amount of skill enough to know where people usually hide.
    So just as a public service announcement please........... STOP CALLING EVERYONE WHO IS BETTER THAN YOU, "HACKER"!! it is funny at first, but then becomes quite irritating, and yes I know this is a hacker site, I was at one time the ultimate free pub hacker noob, but I notice alot of hacks getting patched quicker and quicker and to tell u the truth, unless it's a VIP I usually can get at least a few kills on them so just take this down time and practice bein legit, not bein a whiner.........plenty of <3 impy pooh
    Oh fuck off you stupid deusch bag.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    GA has speed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    speedgear maybe???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    pfft dosnt work...well it didnt work for me the last time i tryed it just closes in a lagg