Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Still banned after recieving an Unbanned notice. Help

I was banned on my main for the last 8months. Eventully last week GM Marista replied to my ticket saying:

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention regarding the status of your account. I am sorry that I was not able to assist you sooner. I understand that this must be very upsetting to see that you have been restricted from being able to log onto your account. Hopefully, I will be able to clarify this situation with you.

After reviewing your account, please be informed that your account was banned after being found involved in suspicious activities. However, I have decided to release your account as a benefit of the doubt.

Please remember that all users are required to play by the rules. Your account will continue to be monitored. If any suspicious activities are found again, certain restrictions may be placed on your account. You may review our Terms of Use at Nexon | Terms of Use.

Your account will be released within 1 to 3 business days.

Should you have any other issues regarding your account, please submit a new ticket detailing your situation.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

GM Marista
    Nexon America, Inc.

Now, the problem is that I still get the banned notice when I try to log in to the west server. The east server seems to work fine. I am banned for any further ticket submission in this account as i have violated their ticket system according to nexon. what should i do now? Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thats bad if you can't send more tickets. You could try make a thread on the forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I was banned on my main for a few months and i got the same ticket, so i log on for a day and then rebanned. But Every one that was unabnned was rebanned because of the auto ban system glitching. Now lots of people are getting banned, Look on the site they made a post about wrongful bans and people post all over fourms.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Thats bad if you can't send more tickets. You could try make a thread on the forums.
    I did but those threads are like posts on the market place. They only seem to attract replies from the users unless bumped. I have sent a ticket from my other account but lets see.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chaffee1 View Post
    I was banned on my main for a few months and i got the same ticket, so i log on for a day and then rebanned. But Every one that was unabnned was rebanned because of the auto ban system glitching. Now lots of people are getting banned, Look on the site they made a post about wrongful bans and people post all over fourms.
    wait, so can u actually log in to the other servers except for the one where your main character is?