74 25.87%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaoo View Post
    THERE IS NO GOD
    Fixed that for you.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaoo View Post
    I type in all caps because i'm an ignorant fool.

For all of us who have a religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by powpowpow21 View Post
    Dude it's bullshit if u can read the quran then it states that one person killing a man shall forever go to the depts of hell but one person killing a thousand is no difference thatn one person killing one so.. binladen is a motha fackin bitch he just brain washes them or threatens to kill families so they can join there army soem may have chosen to do it by there own will but most have been threatened by the taliban so if you think all muslims are terrorists theen your fucking high or drunk or maybe stupid or mentaly retarded depends
    YOU MY BROTHER ARE 100% RIGHT, I Don't care if your muslim or not, but you got ur "facts" right and i am sure your not a "Trademark Inc"

May Allah Bless You All

PS: MY NAME IS KHAN AND I AM MUSLIM BUT I AM NOT A TERRORIST.
    Press that Thanks button If I helped
    Also press the reputation button

[IMG]https://i614.photobucke*****m/albums/tt226/Mikez56/Sigcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Let's have gay sex on a (8 and 1/2 month old) fetus? Then afterwards maybe we can skip down the street hand in hand singing in falsetto "Muhammad was a homo, Muhammad was a homo"? You up for that? No one calls me a god damn cowboy.
    Which muhammad you talking about?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by suseke16 View Post
    You can't make an opinion against Muslims in general, there are those who are TRULY followers and then there are those who use it as an excuse to kill. I have ALOT against extremists but nothing against true believers. No offence, but in Australia, some of the Muslims iv come across are very violent. But then again, one of my best friends is Muslim, which again proves you cant make an opinion against a whole religion.
    Yep, True.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Exclamation

your Gods' fail.

then again i have nothing againts any religious person.

if anyone gets offended by this then flame all u want.

im only gonna visit this thread once.
    not worth my precious time to get into a religious debate.

plus, as much as the media portrays muslims as evil ppl, have u guys ever thought that USA is responsible for 9/11? or will u all listen to what the news tell you? just cause osama bin laden takes credit for it? lol N1H1 virus? its FAKE! reasons to why? well lets see ive never had a flu-vaccination cause its proven that those vaccinations will kill your immune system making u a vegetable-tool of the medicinal field, making u go back and forth getting flu-shots over and over again.

Here a question if anyone is paying attention to this, those of you who have/had been getting flu-shots how often do u get the sick/flu?

And those of you who has never gotten or has gotten the flu-shots atleast once or never, how often do u guys get sick/flu?

i get sick once a year. it last for only a day or a week sumtimes less.

Think about that.

i went off topic but you get what i mean. dont listen to everyone cause people will lie, and idiots listen. Media controls alot of what ppl think and say and act. thats just how it is.

ps. STOP HATING EACHOTHER, SERIOSULY ITS RIDICULOUS, WERE ON A FORUM HERE?!!?
    IF YOU HATE THESE TYPES OF PPL SO MUCH GO DO SUMTHING ABOUT IT IN REAL LIFE AND DONT COME HERE AND BITCH ABOUT HOW MUCH U HATE THEM. yup.
    Last edited by Kit_Hax; 02-27-2010 at 01:34 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kit_Hax For This Useful Post:

zifra (02-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by OMARz View Post
    your a fuking idiot. its dickheads like you who give us a bad name.

think twice before you post something like that in public u fucktard.
    What did i do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew2king View Post
    Alright, we already had Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, and more. Why the hell did anyone think we would need one more? Humans had already been around for so long, why did God wait until the 7th century to make the "right" one?

Islam makes no sense to me.
    Do a research on it and i am sure you'll find the love in Islam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    So? And Islam has spilled more blood then Christianity, gee I wonder what group hasn't killed people... atheists... *nudge nudge*
    Got proof?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteop View Post
    Jesus Christ is the only way into heaven. If have not excepted Jesus Christ as your savior then you will go to hell whether you believe there is a hell or not. Also I hope Israel gives all it's surrounding Muslim countries a whooping, they all have it coming.
    Why you want all the muslim countries demolished?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_Hax View Post
    your Gods' fail.

then again i have nothing againts any religious person.

if anyone gets offended by this then flame all u want.

im only gonna visit this thread once.
    not worth my precious time to get into a religious debate.

plus, as much as the media portrays muslims as evil ppl, have u guys ever thought that USA is responsible for 9/11? or will u all listen to what the news tell you? just cause osama bin laden takes credit for it? lol N1H1 virus? its FAKE! reasons to why? well lets see ive never had a flu-vaccination cause its proven that those vaccinations will kill your immune system making u a vegetable-tool of the medicinal field, making u go back and forth getting flu-shots over and over again.

Here a question if anyone is paying attention to this, those of you who have/had been getting flu-shots how often do u get the sick/flu?

And those of you who has never gotten or has gotten the flu-shots atleast once or never, how often do u guys get sick/flu?

i get sick once a year. it last for only a day or a week sumtimes less.

Think about that.

i went off topic but you get what i mean. dont listen to everyone cause people will lie, and idiots listen. Media controls alot of what ppl think and say and act. thats just how it is.

ps. STOP HATING EACHOTHER, SERIOSULY ITS RIDICULOUS, WERE ON A FORUM HERE?!!?
    IF YOU HATE THESE TYPES OF PPL SO MUCH GO DO SUMTHING ABOUT IT IN REAL LIFE AND DONT COME HERE AND BITCH ABOUT HOW MUCH U HATE THEM. yup.
    You think the n1h1 virus is fake......and that flu vaccines dampen your immune system.
    -Dude, how can you be so stupid? Its proven that vaccines are helpful in resisting viruses. I just can't believe your that stupid. its amazing.

O.o Flu-shots=cheap. Staying home from work/school=expensive. Anyway, most of the people who get flu shots show less days sick. This has all been scientifically proven in literally hundreds of millions of cases. Its amazing your this stupid.

Your an idiot to the core man. The media "controls" what i think and do. Wow, stop blaming it on the media, and own up to your actions.

-.- i've never seen someone who is this blind to reality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You think the n1h1 virus is fake......and that flu vaccines dampen your immune system.
    -Dude, how can you be so stupid? Its proven that vaccines are helpful in resisting viruses. I just can't believe your that stupid. its amazing.

O.o Flu-shots=cheap. Staying home from work/school=expensive. Anyway, most of the people who get flu shots show less days sick. This has all been scientifically proven in literally hundreds of millions of cases. Its amazing your this stupid.

Your an idiot to the core man. The media "controls" what i think and do. Wow, stop blaming it on the media, and own up to your actions.

-.- i've never seen someone who is this blind to reality.
    i agree with the other guy actually but nt for the same reasons...

i BELIEVE that the USA did fake the flu virus so they cud make money of it, lets be honest the american government isnt the cleverest bunch of guys around (no offence) and i also think 9/11 was a consipiracy but i cant really be bothered to explain why, jst google it an watch a few things and you will see for yourself

a lot of americans are sucked into all the media hype and jst go along with what they are sayin, so tbh i think its you who needs to open there eyes and see the world for what it is...

1 more thing - votin obama for president (IMO) was jst because he is black (also no offence) which IMO is the most stupid reason for ever voting for a president

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by cocobro View Post
    i agree with the other guy actually but nt for the same reasons...

i BELIEVE that the USA did fake the flu virus so they cud make money of it, lets be honest the american government isnt the cleverest bunch of guys around (no offence) and i also think 9/11 was a consipiracy but i cant really be bothered to explain why, jst google it an watch a few things and you will see for yourself

a lot of americans are sucked into all the media hype and jst go along with what they are sayin, so tbh i think its you who needs to open there eyes and see the world for what it is...

1 more thing - votin obama for president (IMO) was jst because he is black (also no offence) which IMO is the most stupid reason for ever voting for a president
    T.T you think that the H1N1 vaccine was for money........

I'm guessing both of you are under 16.

No fucking way was it for money. Its not expensive to get a vaccine. The profit gained by the flu vaccine versus the amount of money to "hype" it(if your going for conspiracy theory) is so low its not even worth the effort.

Obama as president is due to the lack of campaign innovation on the republicans part. The republicans didn't revamp their website, they didn't get any good slogans, they got nothing.

If you think he won mainly because he is black your an idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    LOve them!

Thanks
    אין לי ממש מה לכתוב פה כי זה יהיה בדיוק כמו לשאול שונאים isreal? ..

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast