• nuffn against em

55 19.23%
  • hate em

74 25.87%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    All you fags stfu why pick on the muslims wtf why not fucking retarded jews?? fucking racist assholes

Thanks
    A religion is a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a supernatural agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Atheism is not a religion, its more of a position to which proves to show that there is NO GOD. Atheist don't go to church, or bow 5 times a day to nothing (god). Disproving god goes onto disproving the holy books which i think are full of hate and terror and quite clearly the sermons of self deluded men aka prophets (jesus, muhammad, moses, etc.). As an ex-muslim i know islam is all about jihad (struggle, apparently), dying for allah, and just full form submission and refuting everything & everyone for whatever religious background they come from. All these death threats to those that apostatize from islam shows how weak, pathetic and unforgiving this stupid religion is. At least with christians and jews, i can make due with and live my life but with islam and muslims they'd want your head on a platter for blatantly proving them wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1shot20kills View Post
    I am a muslim and i dont really care who likes me who dont likes me i am not doing for people doing it for allah
    الله سيكون معنا وإخوانه I Am Muslim and I hold my faith with pride

Thanks
    I Am Muslim to...Why are u guys talking about it??There is nothing different about us we all a same ppl there is nothing different like if i Muslim i do not have a two leg but three leg..its not alright??So we all same...im have two leg..and u have to..right??dosent matter if we a different relegion..we all still same forum mpgh and are friend..forum is greate becoz its will made us meet with other ppl and we will be a friend...so why vote for hate Muslim??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I hate muslims. They are taking over the f****** world and i can't let that happen. They should all be shipped back to iraqistan and banned from the u.s!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [YOUTUBE]NsOG1khq8Rs[/YOUTUBE]

^^^Check Out the Crazy Black Chick that was on my Bus^^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by alison View Post
    All you fags stfu why pick on the muslims wtf why not fucking retarded jews?? fucking racist assholes
    Erm...Teh Jews?...what Did The Jews do to you Dumb Nazi..
    Let me See your Pecock

Thanks
    hmm accoually i really hate some of muslims, not kids! i h8 the muslims world just cuz if there'll be 3rd world war will be aggainst muslims and christians. So the point is i hate the muslims leaders!!!!!!!! see ya and srry

Thanks
    GOD BLESS EU AND USA!!!!!!!!! (and russia xD)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t1len80 View Post
    hmm accoually i really hate some of muslims, not kids! i h8 the muslims world just cuz if there'll be 3rd world war will be aggainst muslims and christians. So the point is i hate the muslims leaders!!!!!!!! see ya and srry
    i bet u the 3rd world war will be between Christians and Muslims Vs the Jews...

i bet u that right now...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldoa93 View Post
    i bet u the 3rd world war will be between Christians and Muslims Vs the Jews...

i bet u that right now...
    yeep it s gonna all bealivers vs them rats ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    waldo and choobin, your idiots. (both in hating jews and thinking Christianity and Islam are both alike).

I hate ignorant people, oh wait, Muslims are ignorant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    This is responding to your signature that says "Islam 4 Life"
    I think you should correct that it should be more like
    "Islam 4 Life or You'll Be Killed"

"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." 9:83:17

"Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'"
    4:52:206

"Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'" 9:84:57

"I came to the Prophet along with two men (from the tribe) of Ash'ariyin, one on my right and the other on my left, while Allah's Apostle was brushing his teeth (with a Siwak), and both men asked him for some employment. The Prophet said, 'O Abu Musa (O 'Abdullah bin Qais!).' I said, 'By Him Who sent you with the Truth, these two men did not tell me what was in their hearts and I did not feel (realize) that they were seeking employment.' As if I were looking now at his Siwak being drawn to a corner under his lips, and he said, 'We never (or, we do not) appoint for our affairs anyone who seeks to be employed. But O Abu Musa! (or 'Abdullah bin Qais!) Go to Yemen.'" The Prophet then sent Mu'adh bin Jabal after him and when Mu'adh reached him, he spread out a cushion for him and requested him to get down (and sit on the cushion). Behold: There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers and one of us said, 'I pray and sleep, and I hope that Allah will reward me for my sleep as well as for my prayers.'" 9:84:58

"A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle" 9:89:271

A bit repetitive if you ask me, but who am I to question the "Holy" Quran.

As I know we are not supposed to force anyone to follow our religion. We can convince them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    waldo and choobin, your idiots. (both in hating jews and thinking Christianity and Islam are both alike).

I hate ignorant people, oh wait, Muslims are ignorant.
    You are ignorent. (I got nothing else to say)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rashidul1994 For This Useful Post:

-Devil- (02-27-2010),mistaoo (02-26-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by choobinmaway View Post
    yeep it s gonna all bealivers vs them rats ..
    I am Muslim. I don't know why most ppl hates jews?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rashidul1994 For This Useful Post:

mistaoo (02-26-2010)

Thanks
    IM MUSLIM ASWELL AND I DONT DO ANYTHING LIKE PRAY NAMAZ READ QURAN FOR U CHRISTIANS[NOT ALL CHRISTIANS] I DO IT FOR ALLAH SUBHANAWATAALLA SO YAH I DONT CARE IF U HATE US WE WILL SEE WAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT THEN WE WILL SEE SO EVERYTHING THT GOOD MUSLIMS DO IN THIS TEST [THIS IS NOT A LIFE WHEN U DIE THEN UR REAL LIFE BEGINS] THEY WILL GO TO A PLACE CALLED HEAVEN IF THEY READ QURAN PRAY NAMAZ NO CURSE NO BELIVING IN OTHER GOD.THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH!!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast