Thanks

Help!! Borderlands 2 Gibbed save editor r133 problem

the last 40-50 times ive opened opened Gibb's save editor it has said "Failed to load save:reencode mismatch" can someone plzz help so I can use Gibbed save editor without any problems at all
    p.s. whomever helps me fix my problem will get all the codes i can find most of the codes will be very good and will also be orange, I may also make some black rarity weapons or hybrid weapons

+ =

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Update to 142.

Thanks
    I got it fixed by myself but thnx anyway

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrUeAssassinzz View Post
    I got it fixed by myself but thnx anyway
    How did you fix it? I am having this problem too and I cannot use anything past version 133 because the newer versions give unsupported version errors.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    k....when you're opening your savefile, look down at the bottom right of the 'Open' window....it could be set to PC or xbox or whatever....set it to the platform you use....it also works the other way....I use that selector to open saves from PC BL2 to change to 360 (it had me STUMPED too....I think it had ALOT of people stumped....some of the 'higher ups' totally forget, or ignore, that not all people think in binary and talk in code)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by VinFiend View Post
    k....when you're opening your savefile, look down at the bottom right of the 'Open' window....it could be set to PC or xbox or whatever....set it to the platform you use....it also works the other way....I use that selector to open saves from PC BL2 to change to 360 (it had me STUMPED too....I think it had ALOT of people stumped....some of the 'higher ups' totally forget, or ignore, that not all people think in binary and talk in code)
    i Still get the error :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I think I know what you did....the same thing EVERYONE seems to do.......when you are opening your savegame in HORIZON......don't select extract on the directory tree, double click the save game instead....THEN, when HORIZON opens it up - right-click - 'Extract' (the mumbling tutorial that everyone seems to be viewing isn't very clear on that and seems to be screwing ALOT of newbies and non-binary speakers up).....don't forget to hit the red button (save, rehash, resign) after you have opened, played with and resaved your savegame in Gibbed........hope that helps

Thanks
    could you help me it still dont work

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

still need help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smitjame View Post
    could you help me it still dont work

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

still need help
    Make sure you've updated Gibbed's editor to the newest version which is currently at revision 146. Here's a download link for you directly from the developer's page. Transfer your save to your USB stick, insert USB stick into PC, right-click the save and select "Extract", save it to your desktop, drag and drop the save back into horizon, click the "Contents" tab, right-click the "SaveGame.sav" and select "Extract", save it to your desktop, Open Gibbed's (newest version), click open, in the open window change the platform to xbox in the bottom-right corner, select the "SaveGame.sav" file you extracted, profit.