Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuckyouhackers1 View Post
    Nothing to say? Yeah you know your a hacker. That is why.
    wait a second, did you make an account for the sole purpose being to hate on hackers... On a hacking website?
    Last edited by michaelsd; 12-24-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks
    Emulator???

Thanks
    hell yeah I did, also to find where you kiddies get your hacks from. In hopes that it will make a difference. This game would actually be a good time if it wasn't hacker central. What I find funny is that people on here (zeldas12) deny the fact that they are looking for hacks. I can read other threads you know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

RE: Fuckyouhacers1

Quote Originally Posted by Fuckyouhackers1 View Post
    Nothing to say? Yeah you know your a hacker. That is why.
    ahem. I believe you meant to say you're a hacker. you should compose your own sentences before making fun of people

Thanks
    It was my own sentence, sorry I'm not English major. Just because I had a grammar error does not mean it wasn't my sentence. So maybe you should think about what you write before you commit to writing it. Making fun? so you agree there is something wrong with being a hacker? I never made fun of anyone, just called them a hacker. I teach chemistry you little poop. Sorry I make grammatical errors like everyone else. Also when you start a sentence you should use a capital letter. So "ahem", and "you" from your sentences are both grammatical errors. I could care less but if the grammar police is in town then what the hell. Also you are missing a period, so you should check your own grammar before making fun of others grammar. Get back in school and do your homework!

Thanks
    Just got this game, and in my personal opinion, it is not worth the money. You cant even sneak past zombies, and you basically start with nothing. Zombies are ridiculously hard to kill without guns (which I have not gotten one yet!) and people seem to be everywhere, even though you might join a server with 15 people.

Thanks
    The game used to be fun, it is challenging at the beginning. Not too hard if you treat it like an mmo. Join a clan, group up with trusted people. Then get aimbotted down at 500m. Rinse and repeat for loads of fun.

Honestly though, for 15 bucks I have had my fill of good times with the game. If they can't fix the hacks then oh well. If they can fix them then great! Best advice for starting out is clan up like I said, and join low pop servers. Also stick to low traffic areas. (Don't go near campos/small/clear) Those places are hacker central, maybe other places too, but that is where I like to hang out. The money is 15 bucks and I've spent that on two drinks at the bar, so the game was worth the money, and still is if they can fix the hacking.

Thanks
    add me skype: quemtecagou , i warz hack injector undetected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12