Thread: GG Hackers.

Thanks

GG Hackers.

Well, after years of playing fps games online, the last year has been a dusey. I gotta hand it to you guys, there isn't a game I can switch to that isn't full of script kiddies these days, so I respectfully bow out of the arena of mmofps games. Just sitting back and enjoying some fair gameplay just isn't a possibility anymore. I'd go to consoles, but controllers just don't do the trick I guess.

I don't know what you guys plan on doing a few years from now when everyone is hacking, and it is fair again. (Since fairness obviously isn't your thing) But you guys will figure that out somehow.

This isn't a "flame you guys" type rant, cause I get your cause being an old phreaker myself. (network hacks and closed corporate mainframes) I just don't quite understand your goals. Hacking used to be to prove a point, either for good reasons; so the holes could be fixed and there for strengthen whatever you hacked, or two; to gain access to information the people need to know about, or take down a system. Google "norad hacked".

I'm all about anarchy, (CrimethInc. Ex-Workers' Collective : Home) so I hope you guys aren't hacking to force the gaming corporations to strengthen their anti-hack programs, because that will just end up with less rights on our part, and in the endgame just make you one of "them" or "working for the man". (legislation that will lead to them being able to legally read all programs and files on your HD, or even worse, change or damage files on your computer, or even hardware.)

Just keep that in mind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    No matter where you go, what game you switch to, there WILL be hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    no one cares ******, go eat cock