Thread: Le Bot 5.4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hi James x] I started using le bot last week and 5.3 was still the latest episode.. i wanna say thanks, it works very well.
    I got a few suggestions, reports, and notes though..
    Why don't we have a chunin token bot anymore??
    Etherstorm seems to get me disconnected after a few seconds/minutes when fighting lightning bolts (monsters)
    [major problem for me Dx] idk WHY but whenever i go for doomwood rep the monsters don't respawn fast (anymore..?) but well, i don't think it's the le bot's fault but probably.. or it's some kind of update.. i don't know if true though, because i've been a lot stronger now than before. but it was still easy to kill them, so it's pretty much the same (not to mention that I am as strong as i am in the day before yesterday lol, wearing the same equipments). what does the delay thing actually do anyway? i've set it to 1k, is this okay? I just want to make everything as fast as possible and make the monsters respawn quickly. @_@ any ideas there? is there a way to make them respawn faster than they're to be, or is it AQW itself that can do it?
    [a new one, lol] Make Shop ID and Quest ID a "find" button to find codes easily (hotkey should probably be "F" because it's common lol obviously), so i won't have to go to google and search the shop/quest ID's code.
    add a restore default button?
    put "note: normal speed is ???" beside the walk speed editor
    ok i can't think of anything else
    it rocks
    it rocks
    man, still rank 9 in doomwood

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by zynxan View Post
    Hi James x] I started using le bot last week and 5.3 was still the latest episode.. i wanna say thanks, it works very well.
    Etherstorm seems to get me disconnected after a few seconds/minutes when fighting lightning bolts (monsters)
    [major problem for me Dx] idk WHY but whenever i go for doomwood rep the monsters don't respawn fast (anymore..?) but well, i don't think it's the le bot's fault but probably.. or it's some kind of update.. i don't know if true though, because i've been a lot stronger now than before. but it was still easy to kill them, so it's pretty much the same (not to mention that I am as strong as i am in the day before yesterday lol, wearing the same equipments). what does the delay thing actually do anyway? i've set it to 1k, is this okay? I just want to make everything as fast as possible and make the monsters respawn quickly. @_@ any ideas there? is there a way to make them respawn faster than they're to be, or is it AQW itself that can do it?
    [a new one, lol] Make Shop ID and Quest ID a "find" button to find codes easily (hotkey should probably be "F" because it's common lol obviously), so i won't have to go to google and search the shop/quest ID's code.
    it rocks
    it rocks
    Im getting an SWFkit error where it says Adobe Flash Player wont load. think you could help me out?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    it rocks
    it rocks
    Monster respawns are defined by the game servers itself, the less players on the server, the faster the respawn time is. Chunin Token bot has been removed because the class has gone rare. About Etherstorm I'm trying to figure out what's causing the disconnections. And I'll consider you suggestions, thanks for the feedback

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by hbgrotp View Post
    Im getting an SWFkit error where it says Adobe Flash Player wont load. think you could help me out?
    No idea if you're talking to me, but my brother has the same problem.
    Last edited by zynxan; 12-20-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Yeah me too. Hey JamesRo can you figure this problem/bug out? I mean i love what you have done with Le Bot but Etherstorm is key to getting that Elemental Dracomancer...

@zynxan if it logs you out just click the auto relogin button at the top.. tick the server you want to relog to and hit the auto relogin check mark box...

The bot will continue where you have left off...

I don't like the auto reloggin cause i need my PET from the necromancer class to do most of the damage.. and you have to manually summon him....

but otherwise if you have a different class then its fine...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by [CA]TheSeller View Post
    Yeah me too. Hey JamesRo can you figure this problem/bug out? I mean i love what you have done with Le Bot but Etherstorm is key to getting that Elemental Dracomancer...

@zynxan if it logs you out just click the auto relogin button at the top.. tick the server you want to relog to and hit the auto relogin check mark box...

The bot will continue where you have left off...

I don't like the auto reloggin cause i need my PET from the necromancer class to do most of the damage.. and you have to manually summon him....

but otherwise if you have a different class then its fine...
    wow,, and im aiming for necromancer.. i'm not a member though so no pets xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    wow,, and im aiming for necromancer.. i'm not a member though so no pets xD
    No, skeleton is necromancer temp pet meaning you have to manually spawn him everytime you logged before battling any monster because with skeleton as your pet, it do more damage. Its non-member, too btw.

Thanks
    If you want to do it in a public room than theres more of a chance you will be discovered... But all you have to do is join a public room then press start bot... And it will hit the mana golem... BUT if you are in a different map and click the bot.. it will send you to /join xxxxxx-xxxxx

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

JamesRo.. same for me Etherstorm works... but logs me off after about one hour of botting. I don't know why...
    Haha everyone is botting now when i was botting for chronospan, all 6 players in the room were disappearing one by one, an obvious sign of cell teleporting
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/citysign.jpg[/img]

Remember, if I helped, press Thanks!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsontky View Post
    Haha everyone is botting now when i was botting for chronospan, all 6 players in the room were disappearing one by one, an obvious sign of cell teleporting
    What rank are you in chronospan.. i think chronospan bot is a pain in the butt... I'm only Rank 6. and it took me half a day.. and one whole night.

Thanks
    What rank are you in chronospan.. i think chronospan bot is a pain in the butt... I'm only Rank 6. and it took me half a day.. and one whole night.
    Rank 10 to say the truth lebot is worse at chronospan rep as the area switching is very buggy. Use aqw helper and join thespan then load this hbot file https://www.u.eu.pn/thespan
    Last edited by nelsontky; 12-20-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks
    Just some info on the disconnections, AQW as a whole is bugging, not just the botters.
    It has to do with having more than one drop confirmation up on the screen, I would think an easy way to fix it is to add rejectdrop packet to the box manager, so people can reject Items from quests/monsters and accept the ones they actually want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsontky View Post
    Rank 10 to say the truth lebot is worse at chronospan rep as the area switching is very buggy. Use aqw helper and join thespan then load this hbot file https://www.u.eu.pn/thespan
    Where can i get AQW helper?

Thanks
    Where can i get AQW helper?
    search the forums

Thanks
    So for this bot i can't use Winrar right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPower View Post
    So for this bot i can't use Winrar right?
    you are so dumb

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast