Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Question How atually norecoil and nospread works!?

Well, I'm really interested in this subj. I can't find info about how it works. Maybe I should hook MoveMouse or SetCursorPos, i'm not sure. Please help?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by zdacom View Post
    Well, I'm really interested in this subj. I can't find info about how it works. Maybe I should hook MoveMouse or SetCursorPos, i'm not sure. Please help?!
    No recoil is a memory hack, nop a few bytes on an address. No spread is done through the console (unless they changed anything since I used it last time). There are addies for no recoil available posted here and the console vars should be found in the megathread on PTC.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ctpsolo For This Useful Post:

zdacom (12-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Just to elaborate on what ctpsolo said about no recoil, "No Recoil" is just NOP'd (No Operation) bytes inside the game. You use the address to jump to that area in the game, and then nop the specific bytes there. NOPing the bytes in that specific area basically replaces the normal code and says "Hey, you won't do anything here". That's the jist of the "No Recoil" hack.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

"It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow` For This Useful Post:

Genesis (12-19-2012),zdacom (12-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

No Recoil:

Everything said above is correct. When you "NOP" something you are giving that location in memory "No Operation". This means that the location in memory will not do anything anymore. It wont do what its meant to do.

When we give our recoil addresses no operation, it disables the recoil effect since the location in memory which is supposed to add that effect is now doing nothing. This is because we give it no operation (NOP).

Example:

Code:
    #define ADDR_RECOIL1 		0x374BDF40
    #define ADDR_RECOIL2 		0x374061D9
    #define ADDR_RECOIL3 		0x374BDF54
    #define ADDR_RECOIL4 		0x374BDF57
    #define ADDR_RECOIL5 		0x374BDF60

void cMisc::NoRecoil(bool OnOff)
    {
    	if( OnOff && InGame )
    	{
    		Tools.MemoryEdit((void*)(Addresses->Address[ADDR_RECOIL1].Value), (void*)"\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Tools.MemoryEdit((void*)(Addresses->Address[ADDR_RECOIL2].Value), (void*)"\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Tools.MemoryEdit((void*)(Addresses->Address[ADDR_RECOIL3].Value), (void*)"\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Tools.MemoryEdit((void*)(Addresses->Address[ADDR_RECOIL4].Value), (void*)"\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Tools.MemoryEdit((void*)(Addresses->Address[ADDR_RECOIL5].Value), (void*)"\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    	}
    	else
    	{
    		Tools.MemoryEdit((void*)(Addresses->Address[ADDR_RECOIL1].Value), (void*)"\xD8\x66\x54", 3);
    		Tools.MemoryEdit((void*)(Addresses->Address[ADDR_RECOIL2].Value), (void*)"\xD9\x46\x54", 3);
    		Tools.MemoryEdit((void*)(Addresses->Address[ADDR_RECOIL3].Value), (void*)"\xD9\x5E\x54", 3);
    		Tools.MemoryEdit((void*)(Addresses->Address[ADDR_RECOIL4].Value), (void*)"\xD9\x46\x48", 3);
    		Tools.MemoryEdit((void*)(Addresses->Address[ADDR_RECOIL5].Value), (void*)"\xD9\x5E\x48", 3);
    	}
    }
    You need to restore the original memory of the location when the user wants to disable the feature
    That'll bring back the recoil effect.

--------------------------------------

No Spread:

No spread is done by accessing the console command system built into the game. We can call the function and send our own values to achieve what we desire.

The game defines the spread effect through about 5 different console commands. Each of them have a value that is set. We send push those commands with our set of values, disabling the effect.

Example:

Code:
    PerturbRotationEffect  0.000000 (3.000000)
    PerturbIncreaseSpeed 0.000000 (3.000000)
    PerturbWalkPercent 0.000000 (9.000000)
    PerturbFiringIncreaseSpeed 0.000000 (0.500000)
    PerturbRecoil 0.000000 (9.000000)
    FireMovePerturb 0.000000 (9.000000)
    ZoomedFireMoveDuckPerturb 0.000000 (9.000000)
    ZoomedFireMovePerturb 0.000000 (9.000000)
    ZoomedFireDuckPerturb 0.000000 (9.000000)
    The values in brackets are the default values.

Good luck
    Last edited by Flengo; 12-19-2012 at 09:21 AM.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

zdacom (12-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Saying how no recoil works by saying "The game defines the spread effect through about 5 different console commands. Each of them have a value that is set. We send push those commands with our set of values, disabling the effect." isn't going to help him as he won't understand how the console works...

So lets me elaborate that:
    Accessing the built in engine console(present in all fear Games(That's what engine CA use's)) is done in two steps, Accessing and Setting: He went into very little detail on the Setting but i'll elaborate that more.

Calling:
    Lets take this ptc for example purposes,
    Code:
    void ptCommand(const char* Command){	_asm {  		pushad			push Command  			mov eax, LTClientEXE 			call eax			add esp, 0x4  			popad  	}}
    as you can see we access it VIA assembly(The closest we can get to programming in binary). Now lets take a look at how it works
    Code:
    void ptCommand(const char* Command){	_asm {   //Declares we will work with ASM		pushad			push Command  //Pushes out string to the Stack			mov eax, LTClientEXE  //Copies EAX(Register) to our Address			call eax //Calls the register			add esp, 0x4  //Adds 0x4 to ESP			popad  //Pops all registers	}}

If you don't understand what registers, or even what basic ASM is, i'd recommend reading a book on it as it's a fascinating structure for programming

Now the Setting:
    It can be though of like a bool and a int.

if(mybool) do something;
    if(!mybool) don't do it;

This is esentailly how it works because when we call it we use either the bool side in sense or set a number to it like so:

ptCommand("FogEnable 1" ); //Bool Example on

ptCommand("FogEnable 0" ); //Bool Example off

BUT this one has to be thought about logically, Fog enabled 1 will make it so there IS fog

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acea For This Useful Post:

Flengo_Backup (12-19-2012),zdacom (12-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks for detailed comments, I'm masm32 programmer, I know asm. I was thinking about universal norecoil thats why I asked about how it works. I was Thinking about to hook Mousemove functions and to save position on click (hook onclick event). So if it is allready done in console I'm going to see cshell.dll for details dumped it already.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zdacom For This Useful Post:

Flengo_Backup (12-19-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    Saying how no recoil works by saying "The game defines the spread effect through about 5 different console commands. Each of them have a value that is set. We send push those commands with our set of values, disabling the effect." isn't going to help him as he won't understand how the console works...

So lets me elaborate that:
    Accessing the built in engine console(present in all fear Games(That's what engine CA use's)) is done in two steps, Accessing and Setting: He went into very little detail on the Setting but i'll elaborate that more.

Calling:
    Lets take this ptc for example purposes,
    Code:
    void ptCommand(const char* Command){	_asm {  		pushad			push Command  			mov eax, LTClientEXE 			call eax			add esp, 0x4  			popad  	}}
    as you can see we access it VIA assembly(The closest we can get to programming in binary). Now lets take a look at how it works
    Code:
    void ptCommand(const char* Command){	_asm {   //Declares we will work with ASM		pushad			push Command  //Pushes out string to the Stack			mov eax, LTClientEXE  //Copies EAX(Register) to our Address			call eax //Calls the register			add esp, 0x4  //Adds 0x4 to ESP			popad  //Pops all registers	}}

If you don't understand what registers, or even what basic ASM is, i'd recommend reading a book on it as it's a fascinating structure for programming

Now the Setting:
    It can be though of like a bool and a int.

if(mybool) do something;
    if(!mybool) don't do it;

This is esentailly how it works because when we call it we use either the bool side in sense or set a number to it like so:

ptCommand("FogEnable 1" ); //Bool Example on

ptCommand("FogEnable 0" ); //Bool Example off

BUT this one has to be thought about logically, Fog enabled 1 will make it so there IS fog

I was at school at the time. Could have gone further but didn't have that much time. Just basically told him information and assumed he had some general background information

But yeah your post is a very good explanation of things.