Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by igngaea View Post
    I have NET Framework 4 Client Profile, Extended, Multi-Targeting Pack all programs installed in my Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit still won't work... why this hack won't work for me plz help ccman here
    "Attention: This hack may doesn't work on 32bit systems! If it does then you're lucky, if not then don't post anything about it instead of spamming the thread."

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aivor View Post
    Hey ccman i know a solution for the "Access denied error" (at leats this works for me) : you have go to process hacker ,and go to services , look for xhunter or something like that , Properties , and disable it
    wow, tks man, it actually work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    nice hack ccman32 keep it up

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

wait ugh nvm who ever made this hack congrats... im so confused now ._.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    i have .NET framework 4 and 64-bit , but they give me an error every time i press any hotkey the error is;writing to memory failed:access is denied

plz help me ,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Good Job works fine

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

i dont think the old update of this hack is work , also its patched ,, if you still use it maybe you have some secrets to use it otherwise you should make video to proof if is still work or just explain how to use it to be come undetected
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    I am still able to use your old one, but I guess I will switch to this one if the old one does actually get detected/patched.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Access denied error: : D XD )

Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by drama22 View Post
    Good Job works fine

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

i dont think the old update of this hack is work , also its patched ,, if you still use it maybe you have some secrets to use it otherwise you should make video to proof if is still work or just explain how to use it to be come undetected
    It does still work. It has 100% the same pointers than this one so it cannot be patched because patched means the way it works or at least the pointers it uses do not work anymore. The old one should still work and the thread just got closed because some guys said it's detected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    It does still work. It has 100% the same pointers than this one so it cannot be patched because patched means the way it works or at least the pointers it uses do not work anymore. The old one should still work and the thread just got closed because some guys said it's detected.
    They do both still work. Great work

The old one did give me some lag and my FPS dropped off.
    Last edited by Riddick; 12-23-2012 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Lagg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    I am also assuming the old one had a much larger file-size due to the UI.

And this, too, seems to cause lag to me for some reason. My ping goes up a lot and when I do CTRL+End, my ping goes back to normal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    In windows 32b to open the menu hacker more time to turn on the error that shit; (

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanoel View Post
    talk MAD WITH BIG RED WORDS...AND RAGING, WHATEVER...
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanoel View Post
    dont rage with BIG RED WORDS !
    I dont think its really raging.. Hes just saying. Ive come to realize that reading everything at the begining of the thread is very important and a lot of people dont do that. He was just getting EVERYONES attention. But XD LOL..LOL..LOL XD @ the big red words thing.

Thanks
    how you make it work? when you lunch the program and ow you active the hack

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

it happen to me too did you find solution?

Thanks
    Hello CCMan, when i use the superweapon hack, and I use my sniper...When i am using my dsr it shoots all the 50bullets in 1 sraight line, it use to shooot like in a cluster so i would never miss a shot, but now it shots so straight i cant kill anyone, is this a glitch idk why it is doing this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aivor View Post
    Hey ccman i know a solution for the "Access denied error" (at leats this works for me) : you have go to process hacker ,and go to services , look for xhunter or something like that , Properties , and disable it
    when i go Process hacker ( i Using the version "Process Hacker 2 version 2.26 (r4940)" ) get ava down with a hack Found Error sorry for my english ^^
    Last edited by major2; 12-23-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by bignigs55 View Post
    I dont think its really raging.. Hes just saying. Ive come to realize that reading everything at the begining of the thread is very important and a lot of people dont do that. He was just getting EVERYONES attention. But XD LOL..LOL..LOL XD @ the big red words thing.

U coment the worst part of my post! XD u are doing wrong :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hey ccman, great hack and great job, but there is a problem with in-game, switching of weapons. When I have damage on to maybe 15-20, sometimes it'll close my game with a message about either sound, or grenade switch. I also tried it out without the hacks on, but it doesn't do it, any solutions, maybe next update?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast