Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

[Manga] Naruto 636 + Discussion

Read it here: Naruto 636 - Read Naruto 636 Online - Page 3

Nothing really interesting just... Kakashi put Obito on the verge of death and Madara is going to use the Rinne Tensei on Obito's body to become Jinchuruki.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I found it interesting Obito's arrogance is finally coming back to bite him the the ass. Go Kakashi, still stronger than Obito.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    That was the most boring thing I've ever read

HOW FUCKING BORING DOES KISHI WANT TO MAKE IT.

last panel was worth readin tho.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Feels like the war is actually getting somewhere now.
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Niet For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (06-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh hey.........nothing happened.
    (dear god was that fight boring).

Thanks
    WHAT THE FUCK OBITO YOU SUCK
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    As Obito teleported out, Madara was all like "fuck this shit"
    the agony of death surpasses love.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Didn't read this chapter until now, the only thing I really have to say is "WTF"? That fight was kind of a little lame, but oh well.

My real question about this chapter is, what the fuck did Madara do to Obito at the end? What was that? Saywer things it's somehow Black Zetsu or some shit, but I don't really know. I'd love to know what he was doing to him there, and if he's going to die because of it now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Didn't read this chapter until now, the only thing I really have to say is "WTF"? That fight was kind of a little lame, but oh well.

My real question about this chapter is, what the fuck did Madara do to Obito at the end? What was that? Saywer things it's somehow Black Zetsu or some shit, but I don't really know. I'd love to know what he was doing to him there, and if he's going to die because of it now.
    He is forcing him to use rinne tensei, which is the ability Nagato used to bring people to life, to bring himself all the way back so he can take in the 10 tails.
    With him is such a weak state he probably wont survive the technique and i would assume the blackness is Madara way of controlling him.

I think there is a slight chance that something or someone intervenes ending up with obito surviving, Madara dieing, and everyone living happily ever after.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    He is forcing him to use rinne tensei, which is the ability Nagato used to bring people to life, to bring himself all the way back so he can take in the 10 tails.
    With him is such a weak state he probably wont survive the technique and i would assume the blackness is Madara way of controlling him.

I think there is a slight chance that something or someone intervenes ending up with obito surviving, Madara dieing, and everyone living happily ever after.
    I know that, I was wondering WHAT that black thing is that he's using to control. I know what the Rinne Tensei is, and I know that he's controlling him, I just wanted to know what or how.

I don't really see how anybody could stop Madara right now (besides Hashi, who is busy at the moment), so I don't really see Obito surviving this. But he might, we never know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I know that, I was wondering WHAT that black thing is that he's using to control. I know what the Rinne Tensei is, and I know that he's controlling him, I just wanted to know what or how.

I don't really see how anybody could stop Madara right now (besides Hashi, who is busy at the moment), so I don't really see Obito surviving this. But he might, we never know.
    Its naruto, the techniques and their mechanics haven't mattered since......what, the rasengan?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Its naruto, the techniques and their mechanics haven't mattered since......what, the rasengan?
    Not completely true, I'm sure we're going to get an explanation for this ability, we'll just have to wait until next week.

Some shit goes unexplained, but usually that's stuff that doesn't matter. I can't remember the last time where I said "Wow, I wish we got more explanation about that."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not completely true, I'm sure we're going to get an explanation for this ability, we'll just have to wait until next week.

Some shit goes unexplained, but usually that's stuff that doesn't matter. I can't remember the last time where I said "Wow, I wish we got more explanation about that."
    Summoning, rock kage's explosion techniques/levitating, oh the glorious healing/controlling through "chakra".

Heck, what Midara is doing to obito should be the exact same thing Pein did, so there isn't really a need to explain because well.....most stuff isn't.
    ----------------

Naruto isn't a series where techniques are explained in depth, its about as goofy as one-piece with them really.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Summoning, rock kage's explosion techniques/levitating, oh the glorious healing/controlling through "chakra".

Heck, what Midara is doing to obito should be the exact same thing Pein did, so there isn't really a need to explain because well.....most stuff isn't.
    ----------------

Naruto isn't a series where techniques are explained in depth, its about as goofy as one-piece with them really.
    Summoning is explained perfectly fine, in-fact, we've already gone over this. The Tsuchikage's IMPLOSION is him destroying particles (actually DESTROYING the matter), yeah, that hasn't been explained further, but we know what we need to in order to understand it. Plus, he can't really explain that since it's not possible, it's fiction, that's kind of the point. His levitate is him just pushing the particles around him to make him move. We know what we need to about that as well. The healing thing is the only thing that's not really explained, but you can assume that since it's part of their life force, it can be transferred to others who are lacking said life force.

What do you mean it's the same thing Pain did? I don't think those are rods, especially since his face is becoming black as well.
    ------------------

Yeah, I guess more depth could be added to a lot of things, but we have enough to understand it. We're not really to the point on anything where we're saying "what the fuck, that doesn't even make sense", more of "the details of that haven't really been expanded upon".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Scot, the black thing is actually a combination of the White Zetsu that Madara used to save Obito's life when they first met, and Charkra rods.
    Last edited by bustersbss; 06-29-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast