Quote Originally Posted by chris6030 View Post
Are you a troll? Having a ''crappy'' game as your avatar?

Anyway, the only thing you're right in, is getting killed behind a wall. Solution = play around with network smoothing factor in settings.
Hitmarkers are just fine if the server have a general low ping.

The weapons from exspansions are good, but standard weapons are just as good.
The only hard assigment is ''Scarred veteran'' + Some premium gun camo assignment, if you can't do the standard ones - you suck. I'm not a good player and i did 'em all in rank 40, and i wasn't trying.

Theese points are the worst shit talk i've ever seen.

3. Maybe you suck, else try tdm.

4. Why even use rpg on inf?

6. To keep having goals and desire lvl'ing up, what else, doh. A noob can't do teamplay anyway. (pst if you can't lvl up to the defib, you suck even more )

7. You know, you could start up with every gear unlocked, but that would be boring, wouldn't it

9. Try tdm again, it seems like you only bought the game for kills.

At last, it seems like you hate every game. CS, cod, dayz, if you don't like games just stop buying them you big troll.
Maybe but dayz warfare is much better

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zenbob View Post
COD is the worst series of 1st person shooters / this has NOTHING to do with a arma 2 / arma 2 oa MOD. / Battlefield 3's hit detection is off, i can give you that one, But your probley just really bad at the game and rage and then you hate it forever. That's your case.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

If you hate the game so much why is it your profile picture, big fucking troll.
I'm too lazy to take it off;TDM was much better in bf2,weapons equal,just pure fun

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 13blacksnake View Post
you just got owned by a pro BF3 player, that's why you are crying here about how it sucks. Fuck off please and play MW3
Pro? You mean the one with overpowered premium weapons?

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Why don't you let the thread die if you hate my posts so much>