Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    work? windows 7 32 bits?

Thanks
    Read my above post and you will see that I clearly said 'euro adder'. Did no one ever tell you to read the question before answering? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!1111

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    The old dll is on this forum and its possible too download just search it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Not to discredit the maker but this isn't anything new, this has been done for over 8 years. Why make it in a managed language though? I really hope you protected it otherwise they can just decompile it :| Anyways good job, I hope it's not just a copy & paste if you actually made this then good job sir. inb4 shit storm of questions about floating points, hacks not working properly, etc ^^ ( not because of a mistake on the creators end, but there is just certain corrects that need to be made when you manually map a module, and I don't think most users here will know about them. )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
    Not to discredit the maker but this isn't anything new, this has been done for over 8 years. Why make it in a managed language though? I really hope you protected it otherwise they can just decompile it :| Anyways good job, I hope it's not just a copy & paste if you actually made this then good job sir. inb4 shit storm of questions about floating points, hacks not working properly, etc ^^ ( not because of a mistake on the creators end, but there is just certain corrects that need to be made when you manually map a module, and I don't think most users here will know about them. )
    yea its protected and its not a copy and paste but my work. i've studied how the executable files are made before writing any function..
    i know its not anything new but no one released this before and its just an injector it can be detected in many ways. I think the dll has to do the work to disactivate the anti-cheat functions to make its own functions to work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to akinator For This Useful Post:

EpicBug (12-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I never use this hack before ever in my life.. i only farm euros (MINI FARM) and i also use the mouse recorder.. UHmmmm.. about this new hack above^ how do you make it work. Is this hack works on exp hack or something!?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    i have all the old .dll files if the owners of them like jabber, avaplayer, ccman and others will let me post all dll's il post evey 1 of them, my desktop is full of old/new ava hacks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ash1m4 For This Useful Post:

EpicBug (12-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by akinator View Post

yea its protected and its not a copy and paste but my work. i've studied how the executable files are made before writing any function..
    i know its not anything new but no one released this before and its just an injector it can be detected in many ways. I think the dll has to do the work to disactivate the anti-cheat functions to make its own functions to work.
    Okay I'll take your word for it, you might want to tell them about how certain functions wont work, and the drawbacks of removing the pe header, etc. Otherwise they'll be mad and flame when their cheat is broken, and they don't know how to fix XD

Thanks
    Okay I'll take your word for it, you might want to tell them about how certain functions wont work, and the drawbacks of removing the pe header, etc. Otherwise they'll be mad and flame when their cheat is broken, and they don't know how to fix XD
    they just need to know that some function doesnt work with removed headers, thats why i have "remove pe signatures" xD and ive not studied the argument too well to explain why but some frameworks wont work too but this is more than enough to make a working hack with directx hooks if you can change some of the anticheat code..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

they just need to know that some function doesnt work with removed headers, thats why i have "remove pe signatures" xD and ive not studied the argument too well to explain why but some frameworks wont work too but this is more than enough to make a working hack with directx hooks if you can change some of the anticheat code..
    I never change AC code, too invasive. I suggest finding a better way to hook

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    This conversation makes so much sense ... o.O

Thanks
    I never change AC code, too invasive. I suggest finding a better way to hook
    well i know different ways of hooking but dont wanna talk about them here...

in most cases you just need to change a je or jne to jmp or nop to disable some "if" condition from the anticheat.

Last edited by akinator; 12-27-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks
    Seriously, you guys need to send us the unpacked versions of your hack. It took me a long ass time going through the assembly of the injector because I couldn't check the strings.

Anyway, approved.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Seriously, you guys need to send us the unpacked versions of your hack. It took me a long ass time going through the assembly of the injector because I couldn't check the strings.

Anyway, approved.
    do you mind giving me your skype? so next time ill send you the unpacked file from there

Thanks

do you mind giving me your skype? so next time ill send you the unpacked file from there
    My Skype is Lehsyrus, thank you, your files will not be saved nor spread.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast