Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Thumbs down Just read the post itself, please.

I'm angry at scammers which fail at trying to scam me, then accuse me.
    I'm doing my last trades in the AVA marketplace section to actually get an account (after 5 failed trades, 3 of them tried to scam me, failed and then accuse me for being the scammer), then I'm quitting MPGH.

Retarded community of AVA-marketplace, the minions, mods and some users were really nice to me. But really... What happend to the old AVA-marketplace community from a few months back? Now there are only Israeli and 1 dude trying to get me banned multiple times.
    Even a good friend of mine, @skown24 (AKA Samuel) reported me for scamming, even though the trade was done (after a while I must admit, there was some trouble with my PayPal).

Here are a few special thanks:

@iSnakes - Thank you for being an old friend, awesome and trying to defend me.
    @Prepix - Fuck you. I know you in real life, it's not my last goodbye or whatever, I just like you for being neutral.
    @santahatftw - Thanks for the nice legit trades, but I wasn't interested in the accounts myself, I was buying them for my friends. You're the most trusted seller I know, I gone first and instantly after, you gave the info. @zauxxx22 - Thanks for being a dick and making multiple accounts, just to get me banned. @iSn1p3You - Thanks for tthe fake report, which you've failed at, because 1. That's not my Skype name. 2. I've never traded you also thanks for having some education and knowing how to spell correctly, one of the few educated fellows on MPGH
    @skown24 - Thanks for the trade and being "nice", you've wrote at least 200 messages containing things such as: "YOUR'RE GAY, A DUST, PROSTITUTE WORTH NOTHING UR LIFEIS WORTH NOTHING, UR MOM SUCKS AND IS POOR SHE IS PROSTITUTE TO PAY UR SCAMMER ASS INTERNET" Those messages made me (and my friend) laugh for a good half an hour (You've posted those things for about 30 minutes FYI).
    @FaiLing scammers which tried to scam me - I actually like you children, failing to scam, then accuse me.
    @Ravallo - Thanks, for being the best mod/OMM ever. <3

I'm looking for my last trade, after that I'll probably quit MPGH.
    I simply hate the AVA community, on MPGH and in the game itself too (I still play it for my friends).

Goodbye,
    Raytiger3.

I'm probably going to continue playing games on Steam, where the community doesn't exist out of children, like AVA or scamming Israeli tryhards to get me, a legit trader, banned.
    Last edited by Fluxie; 12-27-2012 at 02:56 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

Maxedout (12-27-2012)