Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive. View Post
    Mkay reasons you should play as a fiona: They have a shield and can block the majority of attacks, if you have high enough att you can do decent damage w/aramath kick....
    *facepalm* I think I'm done with you as well

Quote Originally Posted by Penea View Post
    Fiona: Pros> High Defense(great as bait ^_^), good damage output, counters.
    Cons: SLOW AS FK. also if her shield breaks you better can dodge :P
    she is THE tank you know, also her attack are only slow if you are too used to lann/vella (which have fastest attack speed in the game). Her smashes when pulled off successfully do way more damage then lann's anyway.

Evie: Pros> Mana Shield,Heal,Revive,Golem,can be used more aggressively(scythe),good evade moves.
    Cons>Slow casting time(staff), bad defense, if mana shield breaks good luck
    mana shield is self regen, with bonus to regen time up to around 2k int, and if you wanna go heavy def route, you totally can, it's about as costly as getting a lann up to 15k att.

Kai: Pros> Long Distance attacks(good dmg), good evade, good field control, descent speed. Nice SP's
    Cons> Fingers hurt after a few days, Mouse gets tired <_<, game play get boring
    you need to get a macro, also "boring" is a very opinion-dependent, I'd not claim that he is boring so easily, especially when 2nd weapon is on the horizon

Karok: Pros> High dmg, ok speed, absorb,clash, lays down the smack-down, good SP's
    Cons> doesn't really take skill to use him, other than timing clash o.o
    at times he can take way more skills than lann to pull off effectively, especially when later raids have moves that is unblockable/unabsorbable/unweavable. Also clash hold is a god send for party and take high skill to pull off, especially with shaky ping.

Vella: Pros> Back to sender(throws back projectiles), decent evade,great counters, speed, takes some skill to time back to sender/counters
    Cons> Lann impersonator, Medium dmg, doesn't seem like the sp's that she has should be sp's, rather more like combos.
    what the hell is "lann impersonator"? what is she impersonating? which sp that should not be sp? Sounds like you have a bad case of hate here rather than legitimate opinion

Lann: Pro> Speed, Insane dmg(spears),geat evade(swords), takes the most SKILL to use sword lann well.
    Cons> Defense is low for a char that needs to be up close and personal.
    anyone can get good speed if you get enhance/enchant, though lann and vella are the 2 with highest default attack speed. Also spears damage only great when the boss is immobilized, unless you have madskills/ or just plain crazy stats. Def is low for a reason, you want a high def character with one of the best dodge move in the game? You ever heard of balance? Also taking the most skill to use imo is not a pros, but then again it doesnt sound like a cons either.

Sounds like you are just like OP, having a (rather bad) case of lann fanboyism.

Thanks
    I personally enjoy Lann because of the constant threat of getting hit. Sure slip dash/nimble dash will give invulnerability frames, but whenever I dodge Siglint's circle attack by an inch, I feel awesome for having achieved it. You're constantly on the move and have to be constantly on your toes. This is why I like to play sword Lann. Spear Lanns are fun as well because of the lack of a good dodging mechanic. This means that you will have to rely on knowledge and skills to even stay alive and this possibility of getting hit at all times is what makes me enjoy Lann so much. As for the other classes, I enjoyed Kai because firing arrows can leave you unaware of attacks if not careful, causing a different playstyle to the Lann playstyle I'm used to and Evie as well due to the lack of high HP and high def, meaning you will have to be very cautious while playing. Vella is fun too because dealing damage requires precise timing in response to an attack, which reminds me of the royal guard style from Devil May Cry. While people tend to say Vella is a female clone of Lann, I would have to disagree because my Lann tactics have constantly gotten my Vella killed. Haven't made a Karok or Fiona, but I hear those two classes can be quite enjoyable as well. My bias is Lann since I've been playing him for so long, but any character can become fun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
    *facepalm* I think I'm done with you as well

she is THE tank you know, also her attack are only slow if you are too used to lann/vella (which have fastest attack speed in the game). Her smashes when pulled off successfully do way more damage then lann's anyway.

mana shield is self regen, with bonus to regen time up to around 2k int, and if you wanna go heavy def route, you totally can, it's about as costly as getting a lann up to 15k att.

you need to get a macro, also "boring" is a very opinion-dependent, I'd not claim that he is boring so easily, especially when 2nd weapon is on the horizon

at times he can take way more skills than lann to pull off effectively, especially when later raids have moves that is unblockable/unabsorbable/unweavable. Also clash hold is a god send for party and take high skill to pull off, especially with shaky ping.

what the hell is "lann impersonator"? what is she impersonating? which sp that should not be sp? Sounds like you have a bad case of hate here rather than legitimate opinion

anyone can get good speed if you get enhance/enchant, though lann and vella are the 2 with highest default attack speed. Also spears damage only great when the boss is immobilized, unless you have madskills/ or just plain crazy stats. Def is low for a reason, you want a high def character with one of the best dodge move in the game? You ever heard of balance? Also taking the most skill to use imo is not a pros, but then again it doesnt sound like a cons either.

Sounds like you are just like OP, having a (rather bad) case of lann fanboyism.
    LOL ok.....ok i know you saw that i said i played all chars o.o. i like all chars but lann is my fav, not because I'm a fan boy -_- its because to me he's the most entertaining. I must admit that i left out some good/bad things about every char. Thx for you input anyways

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    LOL ok.....ok i know you saw that i said i played all chars o.o. i like all chars but lann is my fav, not because I'm a fan boy -_- its because to me he's the most entertaining. I must admit that i left out some good/bad things about every char. Thx for you input anyways
    having a preference is fine, but putting down all other classes and only play up the good part of your favorite is what I call fanboyism

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I've only played evie because I like her outfits so cute*-*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Something to add, lanns were never #1.

Thanks
    Maybe you could add something that makes sense and not random garbage next time?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    yeah, neither were fiona, evie, karok, kai and vella.

And what the hell was he supposed to be #1 at? I know he is the only one who can use twin spears, so I can say he is #1 at twin spear, your statement just invalid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    You should play as a fiona, i'm a fiona =p
    sword or hammiona?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123