Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Exclamation ~~~~~~~~~~~BLACKSHOT TIPS ~~~~~~~~~~

The following tips will grow from time to time because i do not have much time to put it all together and i'm still learning from my mistakes >.<

Tip No.1 :- Before you even start a game. Make sure your comfortable in all stages. That means mentally,physically and technically.

In the mental stage make sure your calm, relaxed and focused.This will allow you to think straight and plan your next move. If you are not as stated before you may just start rushing without even thinking about the consideration of being gang-banged, bsed(Back-shotted/stabbed) and/or the skill/tactics the opposition may have.

In the physical stage make sure you are comfy in your chair and atmosphere. This may also help contribute to your mental stage and thus your gaming.(these tips are already stated in Boys_get_shot's tutorials so i won't go too deep.)

Finally in the technical stage is mostly regarding the settings to your game the most important of which is your mouse sensitivity. With it you can do almost any sniping technique. Experiment with different sensitivity and see which suites you the best. Be careful though as a slow setting may make it hard to track targets and do something as i like to call a 180-degree-double kill whereas a higher sensitivity may likely cause you alot of misses.

Tip 2 :- Most of you have already seen me play and may have accused me one or two times including non-members that i am a waller/hacker. Mostly because I knew where you were even though you walked/ "didn't make a sound". Well this is wrong because in most cases you did make a sound. Thanks to my headphones, which I suggest u buy to increase your gaming and reduce your parents scolding you because the game is too loud -.-, I could hear any sounds you make, in most cases you switched from your gun to your knife/pistol/medkit and back again, you were halfway reloading, using your medkit and/or slashing around with your knife( the sound is bugged so everytime it swings it makes a loud bang! sound).Other cases is that i check camp spots usually. So i strongly suggest you get yourselves a good pair of headphones and don't waste money on cheap ones as they don't last long. This helps not only lining up your shots as a sniper but also in the other 2 fields.

PREPARE FOR SNIPING tips:-
    Okay, since you are done with setting up your game and feeling comfy in that chair here are the tips to prepare for sniping.

1)Choose your sniper :-
    SSG :- the default sniper of Blackshot. Not the best sniper unless you are a professional at headshots or can do the quick change AND make every shot hit the target.
    DRAGUNOV :- In my opinion it is the worst in long range as it usually forces you to stand at one spot for more than 2 seconds to make the shot hit accurately. Secondly, its second shot almost never hits the target right after the first shot so you actually have to wait abit for the sniper to "cool down", so this blows away the semi-auto function. However if you still wanna try it...knock yourself out.
    PSG :- It's a surprisingly okay sniper. Takes at most 3 shots to kill a target and the semi-auto function makes it great for surpressing, This sniper is recommended for the sniper with little BP but can't use SSG.
    M24 :- This sniper is great for quickscoping because of the common + crosshair and it usually takes 1 shot to make a confirmed kill. Furthermore, it has a relatively faster zoom-in than any other sniper.
    AWP(_B/G) :- Mostly used by snipers in Blackshot. It has the highest damage of the Bp snipers(Awp and awp_G oni). This sniper is another usually 1shotkill sniper.
    Cheytac :- Not buyable through Bp as it is given through ranking and gachapon box. Great sniper as it has the move-and-shoot advantage. However it's shots are very loud so enemies would be able to track you if you camp.
    Barrett :- This sniper is buyable only through GS and is always a 1shotkill( if you don't miss xD) sniper. However it is heavy,only has 1 bullet per mag and has the loudest shot. Most suitable for SD matches.

2) Buying a pistol/knife :- Not really recommended if you have little Bp or you have a great skill in quickscoping and aiming. However, they may come in handy sometimes.

3) Buying silencer :- Again not really recommended unless you really don't want the enemy to know where you are.Recommended for campers -,-

4) Camping,staying in one spot and focus-zooming in one spot for a long period is highly discouraged. Move around and only pre-zoom if you KNOW an enemy is approaching from that way,if you are defending in TFM/SD position yourself where you can easily patrol to and from the flag/bomb.Walk if you hear and enemy approaching. DO NOT EVER do what was said in tip2 when an enemy is near as it reveals you location, unless you are confident in killing him -,-

5)Stay one step ahead of the enemy :- Listen for their footsteps and observe their behaviour. Most players will try the same thing twice/ 3 times, noobs will most likely try it again and again and again....so it's best to flank them or be ready for their approach.

6) Know the maps :- Find and remember every possible camping spots/sniping positions and check them regularly. Don't camp at the same place for more than 2 kills as it may cause you to get knifed or naded. The best thing to do is to explore the map in practice mode rather than go to a public room and wing-it.

7) Doing your part :- As a sniper, you are a supportive role. This means you have to cover your teammates. In TFM, defend your flag more rather than rushing, as it is totally pointless. When a teammate is positioned ready to take the flag...help him by picking off the enemy around him. When some1 captures the enemy's flag and is running for their life, it is best to support them from a far range, IF you are not the only one defending your flag, of course. In SD, again your best position is defending the bomb or when some1 plants/defuses the bomb. However, this rarely happens unless some1 is boom-happy so try your best to kill as much as possible. In TDM, quickscoping and making every shot count is the key as there are no breaks unless you die. Mostly you will be better at counter-sniping and long-range/medium-range. However quickscoping or a good pistol/knife will help you take care of yourself in short-range combat.

Thanks for reading . This just copy&paste . Hope you get better !
    Last edited by Vehrdyn; 01-03-2013 at 11:26 PM.

[IMG]https://forum.blackshot.garen*****m/image.php?u=116267&dateline=1350322417[/IMG] Proud to be MPGH member [IMG]https://forum.blackshot.garen*****m/image.php?u=116267&dateline=1350322417[/IMG]
    Press the thanks button if I help you

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GM_Aae For This Useful Post:

facedisaster (01-04-2013),Falbere (01-04-2013),Hazique911 (01-04-2013),lovexvirus007 (01-03-2013),ruslyrossi (01-04-2013),Sky_____ (01-04-2013),sonofhero (01-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    it just tutorial to clean people???...

Remember to press the "THANKS" button if I helped you! (:
    Make Tutorial for every hack release and tested for it - ✔
    Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 2000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 2100 Thanks - x
    Get 2200 Thanks - x
    Get 2300 Thanks - x
    Get 2400 Thanks - x
    Get 2500 Thanks - x
    Get 2600 Thanks - x
    Get 2700 Thanks - x
    Get 2800 Thanks - x
    Get 2900 Thanks - x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XxGhostPandaxX For This Useful Post:

GhostPandaV1 (11-21-2013),reysarhan (04-20-2018)

Threadstarter
    I'm A Gamer And I have Many Lives
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
    it just tutorial to clean people???...
    It's a tips to improve your skill bro .

[IMG]https://forum.blackshot.garen*****m/image.php?u=116267&dateline=1350322417[/IMG] Proud to be MPGH member [IMG]https://forum.blackshot.garen*****m/image.php?u=116267&dateline=1350322417[/IMG]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GM_Aae For This Useful Post:

xyolord98 (01-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post

It's a tips to improve your skill bro .
    haha...my speaker always surround me...hehehe

Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 2000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 2100 Thanks - x
    Get 2200 Thanks - x
    Get 2300 Thanks - x
    Get 2400 Thanks - x
    Get 2500 Thanks - x
    Get 2600 Thanks - x
    Get 2700 Thanks - x
    Get 2800 Thanks - x
    Get 2900 Thanks - x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to XxGhostPandaxX For This Useful Post:

GhostPandaV1 (11-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i mean im pro enough to hear people walk...on arround my body...hehe

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 2000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 2100 Thanks - x
    Get 2200 Thanks - x
    Get 2300 Thanks - x
    Get 2400 Thanks - x
    Get 2500 Thanks - x
    Get 2600 Thanks - x
    Get 2700 Thanks - x
    Get 2800 Thanks - x
    Get 2900 Thanks - x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to XxGhostPandaxX For This Useful Post:

GhostPandaV1 (11-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    I need rapidfire and most of my friends ask me to go to this website..Can you help me by giving me the link or website? I reealy want to try it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    You and your lame rapidfire

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Hahahaha I'm using bsowned crack hack for 1mouth I wanted to post but t o p said no outside liks allowed who cares
    ------I'm the coder from bsowned I quit to support MPGH------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Sadly i got a very good hearing.. but my hand cannot react to what i think~~ Zzzz

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GameHacking36 View Post
    I need rapidfire and most of my friends ask me to go to this website..Can you help me by giving me the link or website? I reealy want to try it
    Another Malaysia Kids, who come and beg for hack? did you read the Rules? no begging~ people will post or same like other forum go use the "Search" on the top right hand corner.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by West8103 View Post
    Sadly i got a very good hearing.. but my hand cannot react to what i think~~ Zzzz

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Another Malaysia Kids, who come and beg for hack? did you read the Rules? no begging~ people will post or same like other forum go use the "Search" on the top right hand corner.
    ya??? haha...that okey la..need practice...haha

Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 2000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 2100 Thanks - x
    Get 2200 Thanks - x
    Get 2300 Thanks - x
    Get 2400 Thanks - x
    Get 2500 Thanks - x
    Get 2600 Thanks - x
    Get 2700 Thanks - x
    Get 2800 Thanks - x
    Get 2900 Thanks - x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to XxGhostPandaxX For This Useful Post:

GhostPandaV1 (11-22-2013)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusa Shan View Post
    You and your lame rapidfire

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Hahahaha I'm using bsowned crack hack for 1mouth I wanted to post but t o p said no outside liks allowed who cares
    If you have it . Then show us some prove u using it . Make a video and put on title video : "Yusa Shan To GM_Aae" Then I will trust you .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    fk this shit and just hack like nobody's business, enhance your experience by creating new accounts and give it a nickname with a reference to one of the gm's..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I IMPROVE MYSELF..now
    Now Dota Frozen throne has being mode To Dota2 .Dont believe ?
    Check My site:https://www.facebook.com/DOTAHQfan?fref=ts

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceguro View Post
    I IMPROVE MYSELF..now
    Nice ! After hack patch , hope you become pro with this .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post

No flaming outside the general forum bro . Looks like someone gonna be ban ??
    who did i flame

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    THank for this tips
    Sorry for my post if i doing wrong.You must help me because i cant make hack myself,i need a partner as .

[MPGH]T O P I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU LIKE T O P .K-POP Lover .Thank me if i help you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast