Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o157 View Post
    You are ridiculous.

The only kind of ppl that will buy ur shit trainer is some1 that dont know how to use cheat engine.

The easy part is save locations.

PS: Cheat engine are working on any 64bit windows after this update.

If you want money make something useful. Stop QQing just because ppl are releasing things that probably you didnt find by urself
    I've never QQed at anyone for releasing anything. I'm just saying that it's useless that he released it here cause many people would not know what to do with it. If anyone who's QQing, it would be you guys. Don't hate me just because I'm selling something that helps the hacking community.

People wouldn't buy it if it isn't useful, and you could say that I've made more than enough money already.

I found most of those hacks by myself whether you believe it or not. Plus whatever you claim you can do, I have it on my trainer. Tell me something you can do more than me before trying to speak to me on equal grounds.

And you did indeed released fake clues on enchantment hack and after that come begging people to join you to help figure out the hack.

Srsly, don't buy that shitty trainers. It's not worth it. Enchant hack is not fake.. I do have it running..
    Show us proof, not just pictures proof. Ingame proof.

Thanks
    i'd go with the one who shares all for a fee. in fact.. it's a VERY small fee so it's definitely worth it

Thanks
    lol I will pay if this can help to get attention -_-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bo0o_shadow View Post
    lol I will pay if this can help to get attention -_-
    If I'm not mistaken, you don't need a bypass to use xbox controller. All you need is to find another program. Search PWE forums, I think they have a thread there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    this is actually a very old method work for almost a lot of games....... buying a trainer is so not worth it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I've do this before was posted and it works, it just i didnt do the pointer thing due to my lack of knowledge and im too lazy to make it everytime i open the game so i dodnt use it :P, btw the trainer its easy to use and i find it helpfull to the ppl that doesnt know nothing about this and to ppl that know about this but its lazy to do it, anyway its a matter of confort, come on give him a break he's just selling his work and if you dont want to, just keep it o.o anyway all is gonna be patched some day lol

Personally i've tried with some packet sniffer/senders with no success, i hope someone of u can provide to me an undetected Packet Editor, send me to eddieisaac@gmail.com, dont worry about it i will not leak any information.
    Last edited by lokoes321; 01-04-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks
    I have pointerscanned the x, y, z adress. On Gamestart i dont have to scan again, but after Kick/Relog i have to. How I can avoid that? I think the Pointer is changing, there should be a solution.

I have also found an address in Memory Viewer, where i can lock all Chars around me to a frozen position. I just have to add the offsets from x or y or z address to the adress from the Memory Viewer. Then i get a pointer where the address the pointer is pointing to is always changing. And if i freeze this pointer, then all Chars around me are spawning in to me. And i think there should be a Adress for the Mobs. Freezing this Adress should let all mobs spawn right there where u stand. This works in Metin2, another MMORPG, where all Mobs around you are locked to the position where you stand, and you just have to hit some times and all the mobs will get DMG.
    I still can't find the address for the Mobs, but for Chars i have.

May i upload a Screenshot, where you can see, what i mean with all chars spawning there where i am standing.

Sorry for bad english, i hope you understood me. help me on Pointers pls if someone can
    Last edited by seedlord; 01-04-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lokoes321 View Post
    I've do this before was posted and it works, it just i didnt do the pointer thing due to my lack of knowledge and im too lazy to make it everytime i open the game so i dodnt use it :P, btw the trainer its easy to use and i find it helpfull to the ppl that doesnt know nothing about this and to ppl that know about this but its lazy to do it, anyway its a matter of confort, come on give him a break he's just selling his work and if you dont want to, just keep it o.o anyway all is gonna be patched some day lol

Personally i've tried with some packet sniffer/senders with no success, i hope someone of u can provide to me an undetected Packet Editor, send me to eddieisaac@gmail.com, dont worry about it i will not leak any information.
    Same here. Been looking for a sniffer+sender but none of them can do both or just suck really bad. I don't leak information either. Contact me on qml10101@hotmail.com .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I think hackers here should be paid by the MAiet or PWI why?..because its great someone is destroying their game..just like google..they pay hackers to hack their web..its like a security..if PWI or MAiet can successfuly block all those hacks then..RaiderZ will become perfect...hahah..Go go hack this game..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    my email is davidedpg10@gmail.com
    if someone can send me a packet sender that works for the damage stat stacking then let me know... i will be grateful forever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i dont think PWE bother to hired hacker to hack their game..
    so when we hack it, then they will take action..

for me as long as nobody use it in pvp area, its should be good..
    anyone have a bypass for rpe atm??
    please T.T

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    if you have something to share..pls send me to my e-mail add..siezmicrush@yahoo.com...i would like to have the stack damage or..that dupe.^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12