Thanks

Question I have a tricky question about legitimately buying myself an unban from Mass Effect 3

I apologize if this isn't the appropriate forum to post this thread on, but I might as well just ask:

So I've been banned from Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer for cheating, and it was totally my fault and so on and so forth.
    I've been playing on a friend's account from time to time after that happened, but meh, I just wanna get back to my old account (Minus the CE value edits, I guess).
    Now, I've heard about console players supposedly buying a new online pass to get unbanned (Since the online pass is what gets revoked when you get banned in ME3).

Now, I play on PC, so obviously it's very different.

My question is as follows: Can you activate the same game you already own on Origin using another key that you bought, or will it give you a message about "You already own the game" or something like that?
    And if it won't (Or if I buy a Deluxe Edition key, which might be considered a different game entry on Origin), could that essentially make it so I have a new online pass, and I could play the Multiplayer again on the same Origin account?

If anyone here actually tried it himself or knows about someone who did - I'd like to hear from you about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakundo View Post
    I apologize if this isn't the appropriate forum to post this thread on, but I might as well just ask:

So I've been banned from Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer for cheating, and it was totally my fault and so on and so forth.
    I've been playing on a friend's account from time to time after that happened, but meh, I just wanna get back to my old account (Minus the CE value edits, I guess).
    Now, I've heard about console players supposedly buying a new online pass to get unbanned (Since the online pass is what gets revoked when you get banned in ME3).

Now, I play on PC, so obviously it's very different.

My question is as follows: Can you activate the same game you already own on Origin using another key that you bought, or will it give you a message about "You already own the game" or something like that?
    And if it won't (Or if I buy a Deluxe Edition key, which might be considered a different game entry on Origin), could that essentially make it so I have a new online pass, and I could play the Multiplayer again on the same Origin account?

If anyone here actually tried it himself or knows about someone who did - I'd like to hear from you about it.
    It will say you already own the game. Gotta make new account.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

It will say you already own the game. Gotta make new account.
    Do you know for sure this is what'll happen if I try to activate a Digital Deluxe key on my account, if my game is just standard edition?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Do you know for sure this is what'll happen if I try to activate a Digital Deluxe key on my account, if my game is just standard edition?
    Why don't you try it out and see? If it works, it works. If it doesn't then the key will still be available.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks

Why don't you try it out and see? If it works, it works. If it doesn't then the key will still be available.
    I know, but I'd rather not spend $15 on a method that'll more than likely fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I know, but I'd rather not spend $15 on a method that'll more than likely fail.
    Then don't do it?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks

Then don't do it?
    Well, this is the part where I wait until someone who might've tried it himself will respond.
    This'll probably never happen, but hey, it's an internet forum - it's a free action.