there is no dimond right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by omar-bd View Post
    there is no dimond right?
    of course there is

Thanks
    People! Don't do this. I just did it and i got banned two days later. Treyarch manually goes over every player, and therefor banning you permanently.

Thanks
    This works good! Thanks!

Also just make sure your kills and headshots and etc looked legit in the combat record

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaInfection View Post
    People! Don't do this. I just did it and i got banned two days later. Treyarch manually goes over every player, and therefor banning you permanently.
    Proof of ban? and if they do and your stats look legit enough there is an incredibly low chance of getting banned + tell us more about your ban like any other hacks where u used it etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Vazor View Post
    Proof of ban? and if they do and your stats look legit enough there is an incredibly low chance of getting banned + tell us more about your ban like any other hacks where u used it etc
    He is right! The same thing happened to me! I just entered Black Ops II a couple minutes ago! I was permanently banned. All I used was the Secondary Weapon Unlocker and the Primary Weapon (this one). Be wary everyone!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Works great. Thanks
    I still wouldn't recommend this due to ban risks.
    Last edited by themkwjeremy13; 01-18-2013 at 04:38 PM.
    [img]https://r69.cooltex*****m/rendered/cooltext1132591703.png[/img]
    Click on the image above
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Need a partner network? Join AvokTv! (Note: You must get atleast 200 daily views)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Guys, I do NOT recommend this! I used this and the Secondary Unlocker, they both got me perma-banned by Treyarch! Be VERY careful when you use this, because Treyarch was really serious when they said they won't tolerate modders/hackers in BO2.

Once again, USE at your own RISK! But to be also honest, I never liked BO2 anyway, so I am kinda happy that I was banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I guess I have to sit and wait to be banned. I wish I never used this

Thanks
    Yeh. Ehm, no. Haven't been banned yet (2 days) even though my MSMC headshot counter is ;1892 and my kills; 329 (which obviously would make no sense whatsoever). So don't worry about it, as long as you don't unlock everything.

Btw, the headshot/kills editor isn't working on me, anyone else? Or is there a specific guideline for it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Raegond View Post
    Yeh. Ehm, no. Haven't been banned yet (2 days) even though my MSMC headshot counter is ;1892 and my kills; 329 (which obviously would make no sense whatsoever). So don't worry about it, as long as you don't unlock everything.

Btw, the headshot/kills editor isn't working on me, anyone else? Or is there a specific guideline for it?
    Well, I was the same as you. Played around 2 weeks I guess, I didn't count. Until now.

But I connected the ban with some past events. I trolled a kid a couple days ago, he said that he reported me. So because of the check-up they did on my account after they answered the report, they must have checked the Combat Record and the guns. The ban chance must have increased MASSIVLEY after that.

So if my theory is true, then this hack is safe for use as long as you AVOID reports.

Thanks
    Sounds pretty precise, and logical.

Whatsoever, I use to avoid any report opportunities for players even if I troll from time to time, just make sure not to stay in the lobby after the game Lobby is the only way for them to report you!

Thanks
    nice hack loved it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Raegond View Post
    Sounds pretty precise, and logical.

Whatsoever, I use to avoid any report opportunities for players even if I troll from time to time, just make sure not to stay in the lobby after the game Lobby is the only way for them to report you!
    I guess he reported me in-game. I don't know how, he just reported me and he kept shouting in the chatbox he did all the time.

Thanks
    Finally![

For anyone struggling with headshots / Kills - Make sure your inside Create-a-Class (Not the lobby version) then choose the weapon and edit with the multiplier in accordance to match up your total kills for the least POSSIBLE probability of a ban. How?

Take the MSMC for instance. Writing in 1000 Headshots in the editor, will give it 8000 in-game, so 8x multiplier. Writing 51092 in the kills on the editor, will give it 1592 in-game. Make sure that after you change in the editor, leave Create-a-class, go to barracks, weapons, and check the new sum, make it add up with your TOTAL career kills.

Ex: An-94 got 2858 Kills, S12 got 1112 kills, MP7 got 1119 kills, Ballista got 3298 and DSR got 727 and then my MSMC got 1592 like I mentioned above.
    This is = 10706 Total career kills to make it all match up. Now use the career kills editor in the other thread, and set the total sum to a bit above 11400+ (Always add 700-2000, depending on how many kills you got, due to killstreaks, to make it seem VERY realistic.) (If your play time doesn't match up with the kills, and it looks like too many kills in too short of a playtime, just narrow them all down in total by 3x or even 4x)

If you really didn't understand this, VP me and I will help you out personally on steam or here Great release when you get it to work! Thanks !

Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast