Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TrixtSam View Post
    The detuours are public anyway.. I can't remember what I used from Shadows base tbh.. lol
    From a quick glance, I see almost every D3D and Tool function from the Redemption base are in this one. Now you know what you used
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

"It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    From a quick glance, I see almost every D3D and Tool function from the Redemption base are in this one. Now you know what you used
    Well I used your base, and.. it tought me how hacks and stuff worked.. so I used the same princible Its Redemption and D3D Menu Selection Combined, with a bit of my own taste I suppose.. but yeah kinda lol.. I think I just took your Tools.. and like 2 d3d functions:P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Sexy Menu

Thanks
    The detuours are public anyway.. I can't remember what I used from Shadows base tbh.. lol
    cover up. i think.. i dont know since you "coded" it then you should know whats yours and what you C+P.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iamspeedforyou View Post
    cover up. i think.. i dont know since you "coded" it then you should know whats yours and what you C+P.
    Did you read my other messages?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    If your too lazy to centre the text then I assume you didn't do much of your own stuff in this release, good work putting it together, I guess it does take a little effort and skill to collect snippets and put them together and make it work.
    DJector.Lite
    Get the advantages of new injection technology, with 1 click easy to use injector, work for all platforms x86/x64

Download

D-Jector
    Get the most advanced and full featured injector around, works for any game and any platform x86/x64, nothing comes even close.
    Download

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by iamspeedforyou View Post
    we are frendly. C+Pers/beggers arnt respected around here.. im guessing at some point you must of said/did something to piss the section off. i have not been here much so yea... thats it

@TrixtSam so you just used detours from ~Shadow'
    and a menu base??

simple it works as long as you give credits. NJ/thanks
    I completely understand that C+Pers and beggers get very annoying, but sometimes they are just simply asking for help on how to start and they receive some very mean responses. For example, "Go read a book, then come back," is not a very helpful answer. A more polite and helpful answer would be giving them resources, tips that helped you learn, or a good base to start with. Maybe give them an old base after they learned a little bit more and see if they can update it. If not, they can simply post another thread. See what I'm getting at? I can understand that you guys simply get tired of these questions, but it makes the poster frustrated and they just give up. OR if you really want to, just to get rid of the question, link them to an old help thread with the same question and good answers.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LostInTheDark For This Useful Post:

pDevice (01-17-2013),WhyAmIAsian (01-16-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInTheDark View Post

I completely understand that C+Pers and beggers get very annoying, but sometimes they are just simply asking for help on how to start and they receive some very mean responses. For example, "Go read a book, then come back," is not a very helpful answer. A more polite and helpful answer would be giving them resources, tips that helped you learn, or a good base to start with. Maybe give them an old base after they learned a little bit more and see if they can update it. If not, they can simply post another thread. See what I'm getting at? I can understand that you guys simply get tired of these questions, but it makes the poster frustrated and they just give up. OR if you really want to, just to get rid of the question, link them to an old help thread with the same question and good answers.
    THANK YOU. Some-one else realises.

My exact reason for not reading a book on C++. If you only wan't to use it to make hacks, and it's not asif you can buy a book 'How to hack Combat Arms for newbies' >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    The weak point of this base was centralization

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pDevice View Post
    The weak point of this base was centralization
    Lulz. Trying to fucking get text center pisses me off, I can never get it right.. I tried twice, and was like fuck dis. I give up lmfao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Lulz. Trying to fucking get text center pisses me off, I can never get it right.. I tried twice, and was like fuck dis. I give up lmfao
    lol, you need to draw the text twice, first time is invisible and you save the length ina rect pointer and return rect.x (float).
    Simple as that.

Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014

Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)

My new AI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If you were to look at the text rendering function, you would see somewhere that it says "DT_NOCLIP" when drawing the text. All you have to do is change it from DT_NOCLIP to DT_NOCLIP | DT_CENTER, and then make your x and y values at the center of where you want it to go. The text would be exactly even. It's simple.
    Last edited by Shadow`; 01-17-2013 at 02:28 PM.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

"It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

Thanks
    Oh:| Yeah I remember seing that in your base.. I'ma use that in the future.. lol

Thanks
    Can someone spare some time to show me how to find the gamedevice address in ollydbg?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVillain View Post
    Can someone spare some time to show me how to find the gamedevice address in ollydbg?
    Use a Logger, That how I get my addys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast