Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Dang hack is done, but wont build >.<

My hack (with BIG credits to Merp, thanks buddy ) will not build. We were looking at my VS 2010 and it keeps getting this error. It's nothing wrong with the code itself, I think it's the SDK library but I have no clue how to fix it, and google isn't helping worth a damn lol. Can someone help me out with this?

Code:
    1>------ Build started: Project: CA Base D3D Menu Selection, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
    1>  stdafx.cpp
    1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\objidl.h(11280): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__out_xcount_part'
    1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\objidl.h(11281): error C2059: syntax error : ')'
    1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\objidl.h(11281): fatal error C1903: unable to recover from previous error(s); stopping compilation
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Wait? why does it say its from the sdk's? Lol Microsoft must have fucked up.

^Suck it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Idk what the hell the problem is, if I give you my file in a Zip with virus scans in a PM could you build it for me? or is that against rules somehow? I just want to test it >.<

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cobi45 View Post
    Idk what the hell the problem is, if I give you my file in a Zip with virus scans in a PM could you build it for me? or is that against rules somehow? I just want to test it >.<
    Give on PM i will compile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    It's a syntax error. Must me something you did wrong. Typed something wrong, forgot something, etc..... Maybe?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Ctpsolo compiled for me it's doing great ALMOST all the features work, just a few more tweaks and I'll release! Only it won't be tonight because I work 3rd shift :/ sorry guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @cobi45
    Although I did help you/ will probably continue to help you if necessary, Please learn c++ first.

You didn't know how to fix a simple if/else statement error,
    you didn't know how to define your own strings,
    nor did you know about pointers. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @merp. Well, I do appreciate all the things you've helped me with, and it sure as hell did help. I coded a few hotkey hacks before, back like 3 years ago, with a few people from other sites. So even though I told you I appreciate everything you've helped me with, and everything you've done, you still bark back at me "Learn C++ first" I understand this. I'm trying to learn C++. I also told you so many times I'm a hands on learner, and this is relating to something that I'm interested in. So if I can get help from people and they tell me what this means, what that means, and help me along the way, I'm learning C++, am I not? It's pertaining to something for which I have an interest in, that is why I decide to learn this way. It teaches me all that I need to know, some that is useful to know, and none that I do not need to know. But anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for posting on the forum that I was having a hard time doing this, because I am a noobie to it now. But thanks for pointing out all the mistakes I made, what I didn't know how to do, and what I struggled with. That was kind of a dick move, but hey; to each his own. I won't be asking for your help or services any longer, because of the above post ^ it's really embarrassing, and i'm probably gonna get trolled for it for a LONG time, no matter how good I become at C++. So thanks. Thanks a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @merp. Well, I do appreciate all the things you've helped me with, and it sure as hell did help. I coded a few hotkey hacks before, back like 3 years ago, with a few people from other sites. So even though I told you I appreciate everything you've helped me with, and everything you've done, you still bark back at me "Learn C++ first" I understand this. I'm trying to learn C++. I also told you so many times I'm a hands on learner, and this is relating to something that I'm interested in. So if I can get help from people and they tell me what this means, what that means, and help me along the way, I'm learning C++, am I not? It's pertaining to something for which I have an interest in, that is why I decide to learn this way. It teaches me all that I need to know, some that is useful to know, and none that I do not need to know. But anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for posting on the forum that I was having a hard time doing this, because I am a noobie to it now. But thanks for pointing out all the mistakes I made, what I didn't know how to do, and what I struggled with. That was kind of a dick move, but hey; to each his own. I won't be asking for your help or services any longer, because of the above post ^ it's really embarrassing, and i'm probably gonna get trolled for it for a LONG time, no matter how good I become at C++. So thanks. Thanks a lot.
    Trying to learn how to hack without learning c++ is a huge step up. It's like trying to run when you didn't even learn to walk. You wish to code hacks for CA, but what's the whole point of doing so if you don't know the basics?
    If this sounds like I'm being a dick, I apologize. But if you learned c++, you wouldn't need to ask people what certain things meant.
    (Unless it's directly related to DirectX/ASM/CA Hacking specifically, which in that case, is completely different)

And in TV chat, you told me otherwise... That you didn't have time to learn c++, and you would just like to compile, and release a working hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by merp. View Post
    And in TV chat, you told me otherwise... That you didn't have time to learn c++, and you would just like to compile, and release a working hack.
    In TV chat I told you that I wanted to just get this done, because I was eager to get it done. I was learning as I went, I still had a lot to do. I wanted to just get it compiled and tested, so I could release it faster, yes. But like humiliating me on the forums was completely uncalled for. Calling out all the stuff I had problems with and struggled with, was way out of line.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    In TV chat I told you that I wanted to just get this done, because I was eager to get it done. I was learning as I went, I still had a lot to do. I wanted to just get it compiled and tested, so I could release it faster, yes. But like humiliating me on the forums was completely uncalled for. Calling out all the stuff I had problems with and struggled with, was way out of line.
    I'm sorry, but it's the truth. You should've learned c++ a bit before trying to learn how to create a hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'm sorry, but it's the truth. You should've learned c++ a bit before trying to learn how to create a hack.
    Yeah that may be, but you have a lot to learn too haha. When you were teamviewing me you destroyed my stdafx.cpp file in an attempt to make my base smaller -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yeah that may be, but you have a lot to learn too haha. When you were teamviewing me you destroyed my stdafx.cpp file in an attempt to make my base smaller -.-
    I deleted that because when your compiler was trying to build stdafx.cpp, it gave the errors that were listed. Didn't change anything, but w/e.
    But yes, I do have ASM, Windows programming, and DirectX programming to learn.
    Last edited by merp.; 01-08-2013 at 11:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I deleted that because when your compiler was trying to build stdafx.cpp, it gave the errors that were listed. Didn't change anything, but w/e.
    But yes, I do have ASM, Windows programming, and DirectX programming to learn.
    well since I re-added that, the compiler is working past that, and now is stuck at the damn "fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory"

I have DirectX SDK's the VS 2012 SDKs and everything installed, they wont automatically update to include the paths into VS2012, and there is no install path in the GUI, you have to find some text document to edit, which I cant find.

Now I fixed it and hack is good to go.
    Last edited by cobi45; 01-09-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ok then
    /solved
    request close @Flengo
    Successful buys: 20
    Successful sells: 4
    Successful trades: 9
    Scammed: 4

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouches/560562-vouches.html

^^^^^^^^^^^