Thanks

Antoher Aeria Event FAIL!

was on aeria forum checking some thread when i saw that, the event about 10k euro in india,rising dust,chromite

A.V.A. - Free MMOFPS at Aeria Games

if you look on those they say :

''Start: January 10, 2013 at 3 PM PDT/ 6 PM EDT
    End: January 13, 2013 at 2:59 PM PDT/ 5:59 PM EDT

That's it! Please allow 1-3 business days after 9th December for delivery of your reward. Happy hunting!

Your Alliance of Valiant Arms Team''

yeah you read well its clearly said : Please allow 1-3 business days after 9th December

so you will recive your reward around in 2014 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

another AERIA FAILS!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

ILoveParaWithMacro (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Looks like we have got to wait until Dec 9th 2013 for the reward............ wow.............that's a long time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    Looks like we have got to wait until Dec 9th 2013 for the reward............ wow.............that's a long time.
    LMAO GMfilo is abusing power, he banned 3 account that i made when i only said on shoutbox : ahahahahah we will only recive the new event reward december 9th

the most funny is that i got a video of him banning me 6-7 times just for saying that, that show how they abuse of their power and that they are just kid's
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 01-10-2013 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    LMAO GMfilo is abusing power, he banned 3 account that i made when i only said on shoutbox : ahahahahah we will only recive the new event reward december 9th

the most funny is that i got a video of him banning me 6-7 times just for saying that, that show how they abuse of their power and that they are just kid's
    my friend was banned cause he loged in in diferent ip, soo they say he did sell his account, guys iff you play ava dont buy new home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I just got banned for 3 days as they say they have evidence i have been hacking. I have asked for it and they have sent nothing back. I asked again and my email keeps bouncing back to me now. Weird................... so i think they are trolling MPGH looking for names. They banned my legit account though......... churlish and futile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ava sucks right now... nuff said...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    i have 8 accounts full of euros about 7 mills all the guns exp hacked and they didnt banned none of them ahhahahahah
    i play everyday lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    I just got banned for 3 days as they say they have evidence i have been hacking. I have asked for it and they have sent nothing back. I asked again and my email keeps bouncing back to me now. Weird................... so i think they are trolling MPGH looking for names. They banned my legit account though......... churlish and futile.
    send a message to redduck, that's the only thing i see, since in Aeria TOS your account his their they can do waht they want and ban you for nothing if they want without a need of giving a reason, also i still don't think it will work since Redduck Love Aeria even if aeria is destroying their reputationby destroying their own game

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EpicBug View Post
    my friend was banned cause he loged in in diferent ip, soo they say he did sell his account, guys iff you play ava dont buy new home
    that is actually stupid, the real reason must be something else, like he said something that aeria didn't like i from like a week ago everytime i start ava i have a different IP and still they didn't ban me, they only did for the reason i posted up

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

also while am there.

many asked to make a new version of my macro, but i and some people told me it was working fine so, i will wait until they patch it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Lol this is what i see:
    AvA staffs are trolling without intelligence. The ones that i think that could have been better are GS (They would abuse more and qq more no?)
    I still would believe that a new company should get ava.
    Also you guys think that the "5 million users" are from ijji users remaking acc or something? xD
    Oh Playa...Why do they expect for us to follow the ToS (I think you meant A=Agreement?) if they dont lolz
    AvA got broken.. Too much xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    Lol this is what i see:
    AvA staffs are trolling without intelligence. The ones that i think that could have been better are GS (They would abuse more and qq more no?)
    I still would believe that a new company should get ava.
    Also you guys think that the "5 million users" are from ijji users remaking acc or something? xD
    Oh Playa...Why do they expect for us to follow the ToS (I think you meant A=Agreement?) if they dont lolz
    AvA got broken.. Too much xD
    they do not expect that we follow the ToS but when you make an account you are aggreeing the ToS which mean you have no reason to cry what ever is the reason why you got ban if there one. i never said we will follow the ToS or they think we will but they own the last word so no point in fighting them.

tonight i will upload the video where you see me creating 6 account and getting them ban 1 by 1 just for saying the shit (no even spam) i hope some moron will understand what is exactly Aeria :P(must be posted tmr morning)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    they do not expect that we follow the ToS but when you make an account you are aggreeing the ToS which mean you have no reason to cry what ever is the reason why you got ban if there one. i never said we will follow the ToS or they think we will but they own the last word so no point in fighting them.

tonight i will upload the video where you see me creating 6 account and getting them ban 1 by 1 just for saying the shit (no even spam) i hope some moron will understand what is exactly Aeria :P(must be posted tmr morning)
    i forgot to mention the part where "most of us" follows the ToS xD
    Did I made that post looked like i qq for ban? But kinda true how they can end how they want -.-
    But dude, is aeria like that in every game? Terrible if yes.
    Oh yea... waiting to see that face made by people that actually spent so much ap xD