Thread: the FNG here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

the FNG here

I was wondering if someone could help this old man get started there are several thing I wish to be able to do in game for myself as well get a leg up on some of the younger players I.E. my son and his buddy's. Thanks in advance MOOSE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by wimoose View Post
    I was wondering if someone could help this old man get started there are several thing I wish to be able to do in game for myself as well get a leg up on some of the younger players I.E. my son and his buddy's. Thanks in advance MOOSE
    Hope you find what your looking for my friend. If I could make a friendly suggestion, you might want to post what system you are playing on (Xbox, PS3, PC) and also, list off the things you need. I am no where near as talented as 99% of the people on here, but if there is anything I can do, I would be happy to help in any way I can. I think it's really cool that you play video games with your kid. A lot of parents don't take the time to be a part of their kids world, and I commend you for being a good parent :-) My mom has always made an effort to be a part of my world even as an adult, and she will always be my hero for things like that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sdcode3driver For This Useful Post:

wimoose (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I am on pc a newer windows 7 with an upgraded navdia graphics card. I am looking for help try to get the Legendary loot drops at will or when I want hem LOL. and to be stronger or live longer in the boss battles as my play is getting better but not fast enough to keep up with the kids as they have been FPS guys most of there young lives.I have seen other with such abilities. I have also heard of cheat engine i did download but was lost after that .I just need a cheat engine for dummies manual or book to guide me. You are right there are a lot of talented folks on here from what I have read on there post way over my head.So that is why I came here for some advice and help.Although there has been plenty of people have looked at my post you are the only one that has responded and I thank you for that. Some times after people have been doing some things for to long they forget that they started out just like me by asking ? Thanks MOOSE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Hi there. First of all, I've looked at you first post and was wondering what FNG stood for, that's why I didn't reply (probably should have, but hey), sorry. Second, try looking at this thread. It contains a cheat engine table that you can download, as well as a video tutorial on how to use it. Enjoy, and feel free to ask any questions you need.

One thing to keep in mind, the cheat table will work for everyone, and therefore modify every player, if you host a multiplayer game, while it probably won't work if you're not hosting (at least some scripts won't, not sure about all the options).
    Last edited by KarmaTheAlligator; 01-12-2013 at 09:15 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaTheAlligator For This Useful Post:

wimoose (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    FNG is an old term meaning the F***ing New Guy .Thanks for your post it means alot that i have come to the right place .MOOSE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by wimoose View Post
    FNG is an old term meaning the F***ing New Guy .Thanks for your post it means alot that i have come to the right place .MOOSE
    No problems, enjoy your stay. As for the FNG thing, I guess I'm just not used to internet lingo.