Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Manga's to read:

Well this is the anime section and all anime start in manga form(usually) so here is the top manga's you should read outside of the normal shonen jump.

1. FullMetalAlchemist: great manga very good story small read 2(still updating but 90+ monthly) audience PG 13

2. Samurai Deeper Kyo: was made into an anime but oh god did that anime fail compare to the manga, this is an epic manga,(in both terms) and and basically falls under the intense sword fighting genre, big read but worth it,(300+ chapters irregular) audience PG 13 borderline R

3.Air Gear: i know most of you in this section have at least seen a little bit of the anime, but again just like SDK it fails in comparison to the manga(its like watching a censored kiddy version). read this though only if you like the anime, because its pretty detailed. (242 chapters weekly) audiience PG13 borderline R (very different than the anime)

4. Fairy Tale: This looks like its made by the makers of One Piece but its not and its also very good. Not as gay as the name, but it does involve comedy and magic fight scenes. Basically if you like the Luffy from One Piece read this. (136 chapters weekly) audience PG13

5. Deadman Wonderland: I loved this manga since the first chapter, its made by the producers of Eureka7 and well its not a kid manga like that was. Violence, nudity, and well just insanity. Story of a kid in a insane jail with many insane people, its pretty good. (21 chapters monthly) Audience R

6. AIKI: this one is a comedy/martial arts manga. Its pretty funny although its really not for kids due to well, just about everything, Its fight scenes are not as detailed as tenjou tenge's but they are mostly meant for laughter and not violence. It takes up a different style than most anime but its still pretty good. (48 chapters* but they are twice as long as regular, updates twice a week) Audience R

7.Xblade: This is probally the only manga besides deadman wonderland i have followed from chapter 1. The artwork in this one is top notch, the action is gory, and the story is who gives a shit. Expect nudity, gore, and great artwork. Also there is a bit of comedy in this one but as the name suggest its mainly about katana fights. (updates monthly) audience R+

8. Ubell Blatt: despite the weird name this is probaly my favorite non shonen manga so far. Its a tale of revenge and its not for the younger audience(^_^). Its got a very good plot twist, very good action scenes, and its got shota and loli, its a 10 in my book.(69 chapters so far its irregular updating, but its usually about 2 a week) Audience R+(this is probally the manga most meant for adults only, its very entertaining to say the least)

These are the top manga besides bleach naruto and one piece, although rly naruto i read only to see the story progress, i don't expect almost anything out of it. Read any of these and tell me what you think, because i didn't rate these (i could if you like) because of the audience level, just like it would be kinda wierd if i rated hellsing compared to naruto, two different genres.

-edit if you want to read them, check onemanga (google it).
    Last edited by Empire; 05-28-2009 at 09:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Gourav im tryin to get ppl to read these manga's and see if they like them........
    Elfen lied is ok, the artwork is alright but the story is meh, you should try:

ubell blatt or deadman wonderland.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I have read/reading every one of those on your list so far...
    Last edited by Gourav2122; 05-28-2009 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    I have read/reading every one of those on your list so far...
    then comment on them or reccomend others..........

also apperantly the english version of SDK is comming out faster than the scans -_-

im on chapter 320 and scans are at like 180 and they take forever......damn it.
    (book 35 and total of 38 books)
    Last edited by Empire; 05-29-2009 at 03:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Good manga to read...
    Bio meat: wierd alien cool shit
    Akumetsu : cool ass mother fucker, all needed to be said...
    Veritas: Good art... shonen fighting
    Magic Girlfriend X: read a chapter make your day happy..
    Gai-Rei: good art... aliens... OUT OF SCAN FOR A WHILE..
    Berserk:
    missing ending.. but one of the greatest shit ever.. only like 3 new chapter releases in the past year
    Suicide Island: crazy Suicidal shit
    Gantz:
    Aliens... Blood.. nudity.. story going on...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i read all of those cept Gai-Rei, Berserk is my favorite out of those.

have you read Battle Angel Alita? its pretty good also.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    its maybe a shame but i read the shippuuden manga and i did it like from chapter 1 till 449 the new one xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by 3evil3 View Post
    its maybe a shame but i read the shippuuden manga and i did it like from chapter 1 till 449 the new one xD
    well naruto is a decent manga, the plot twist are alright, the action is ok. But its always been a manga more meant to for 10-14 year olds. This week everyone who died came back, i liked Kekashi(i mispelt that but w/e) and he was good, but if he died he should STAY DEAD. I hate it when they just have some random thing and it brings people back to life.

-also i'd add Akumetsu to that list gourav, but too late >_<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Cooooool : P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    well naruto is a decent manga, the plot twist are alright, the action is ok. But its always been a manga more meant to for 10-14 year olds. This week everyone who died came back, i liked Kekashi(i mispelt that but w/e) and he was good, but if he died he should STAY DEAD. I hate it when they just have some random thing and it brings people back to life.

-also i'd add Akumetsu to that list gourav, but too late >_<
    they came back because of future events most likely everyone sais naruto never sticks to its plot thats only in the episodes because of the fillers but if you read manga it does a good job of staying to the plot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    they came back because of future events most likely everyone sais naruto never sticks to its plot thats only in the episodes because of the fillers but if you read manga it does a good job of staying to the plot
    cant agree as more

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    10 more chapters left in naruto
    Kakashi just died

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    10 more chapters left in naruto
    Kakashi just died
    if you read the newest manga kakashi is revived because naruto made pain believe in him and pain revived every1 he killed in cost of his own life

now i cant wait because sasuke's attacking konoha and every1 gets to c the big battle of naruto and sasuke :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    if you read the newest manga kakashi is revived because naruto made pain believe in him and pain revived every1 he killed in cost of his own life

now i cant wait because sasuke's attacking konoha and every1 gets to c the big battle of naruto and sasuke :O
    ye right , i cant wait to see if naruto is gonna use the powers that itachi gave him o.O
    i hope that naruto is not getting a mangekyou sharingan because of that cuz it would be really crappy <.<

btw what happend to tsunade after the fight with pain , she kinda broke her seal on her head and used all her chakra , did she died?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast